Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" (34190 Views)

The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 31, 2016
emerged01:

He is seriously "madden". Mile 12 must be relocated.
naso bros!!!
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 31, 2016
Nice hair ke! grin
emerged01:

*Nice hair you have gotgrin

Ambode must relocate the market. If him wan die make him go die.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by love4rent80s: 7:14pm On May 31, 2016
They were planning another attack but moving mile 12 location has foiled it
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by uduokirika1(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2016
ArmedRobber:

[s] Say hi to ur flat-head brothers on the main road In Lagos. runing after buses like 100m meter race to sell galla and Lacasera.grin; [/s]

Yea. And. Few years later he is off the. Street.

But ur. Brodas lazy agbero owo da collectors wen will they leave the express. Road? With their scare faces. Designed from numerous bus. Stop #20 fights.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by krak101(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2016
TheArchangel:
Kwakwaso and Ambode was mentioned in the right up. Yoruba and Hausa. Wetin concern Igbo for this matter.

Na was ooo
grin. Call it IGBOphobia
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by franugo(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2016
freemanbubble:
ok. once a slave. they will always remain a slave and zombie to the northernerz.
we Niger delta and biafra pity them

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by emerged01(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
Nice hair ke! grin
Your hairstyle compliments your beauty. It really look nice. Your Barber go get Phd?grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by chikel2000(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2016
MrMcJay:
Musa Kwankwaso is not in a position to advise the yoruba owners of Lagos State or its yoruba Governor. Until he can trace his family's house in Lagos, he should shut she bleep up and thank the LASG for even giving them half plot of land to trade on.

If this is unacceptable to him or any of his band of murderers, they can use Dangote trucks to carry their cattle and onions back to the North.
r u deeper life bro?
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by macaranta(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Out of 9 people killed

2 of ur flat-head brothers were among casualty.

Of all the monikers available..you chose that? Smh
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Viergeachar: 7:30pm On May 31, 2016
"Kwankwaso is merely winking in the dark." -high level LASG official.
I know the yeasterners wont see this or will deliberately overlook it.
Sai looon@tic yeasterners!
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by sheilak: 7:31pm On May 31, 2016
Were they charged?
Were their offences bailable?

Let's start from there firstundecided

Ambode cannot relocate a market without a good reason. No one should tell him not to do otherwise. If he is influenced by Kwankwaso, it must be for a very good reason.

Pavarottii:
Ambode, over to you.
These northerners sha, they just feel they own this country and the west is supporting this impunity, because they are scared of genocide. Is this how other regions senators go and repatriate prisoners from another region and will av an easy passage on it, simply because our security forces are dominated by the northerners.

Am not from d west, but this is injustice, cos I know they will eventually be released and am sure they planning another attack in Lagos wiv the military on their side. This should go through some legal process. Imagine he came all the way to Lagos to repatriate dem.
Well the yorubas brought it upon demselves, the northerners will always see dem as slaves not as brothers.

Well I hope Ambode will be brave like Fayose and relocate d market, if Kwankwaso has anything wrong with that he should take the matter to court.

One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Pavarottii(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2016
sheilak:
Were they charged?

Ambode cannot relocate a market without a good reason. No one should tell him not to do otherwise. If he is influenced by Kwankwaso, it must be for a very good reason.

So b4 they make plans to relocate a market, they won't av tot through it? Or kwankaso knows how to manage Lagos more than d governor.

Can Ambode go to Kano state and say the things Kwankaso said? Tell me a southerner that has gone to the north and say such mayb apart from a head of state(GEJ).

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by blesoh(f): 7:43pm On May 31, 2016
chowlade:
Thread by easterners

Typical Igbo thread
Tribalism at its peak, wetin concern igbo with this thread, did you read at all?
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Pavarottii(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2016
sheilak:
Were they charged?

So b4 they make plans to relocate a market, they won't av tot through it? Or kwankaso knows how to manage Lagos more than d governor.

Can Ambode go to Kano state and say the things Kwankaso said? Tell me a southerner that has gone to the north and say such mayb apart from a head of state(GEJ).

Or u didn't read wen I said legal process should be followed and did u see anything pointing to legal process in d post?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2016
emerged01:

Your hairstyle compliments your beauty. It really look nice. Your Barber go get Phd?grin
Thanks!. grin
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by ArmedRobber: 7:46pm On May 31, 2016
uduokirika1:

Yea. And. Few years later he is off the. Street.

But ur. Brodas lazy agbero owo da collectors wen will they leave the express. Road? With their scare faces. Designed from numerous bus. Stop #20 fights.

They will leave the express until the eastern agberos the Ngwas stop collectinggringrin
Hope ur family have paid the omo onile of south East royalties I don't want to see u ranting here on nairaland how the eastern agberos demolish ur shopsgrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Ogbuefi2020: 7:52pm On May 31, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Out of 9 people killed

2 of ur flat-head brothers were among casualty.
flat or round or cube head why should hausas kill ppl in your land and get away with it and it is not even a hit and run style but face to face street fight, chai na waoo
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by sheilak: 7:53pm On May 31, 2016
Nigeria leaders are known for their stvpid decisions and policies.

Pavarottii:

Or u didn't read wen I said legal process should be followed and did u see anything pointing to legal process in d post?
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Ogbuefi2020: 7:55pm On May 31, 2016
ArmedRobber:

I will free u until recover from ur traumatic experience in Enugu where more than 60 flat-heads were slaughtered like a Suya Meat.
I hope u re being fed regularly from ur IDP campgringrin

kikiki, slaves cant confront his masters, looking for way to divert attention. lol
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by sevenhundred(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:
Ambode, over to you.
These northerners sha, they just feel they own this country and the west is supporting this impunity, because they are scared of genocide. Is this how other regions senators go and repatriate prisoners from another region and will av an easy passage on it, simply because our security forces are dominated by the northerners.

Am not from d west, but this is injustice, cos I know they will eventually be released and am sure they planning another attack in Lagos wiv the military on their side. This should go through some legal process. Imagine he came all the way to Lagos to repatriate dem.
Well the yorubas brought it upon demselves, the northerners will always see dem as slaves not as brothers.

Well I hope Ambode will be brave like Fayose and relocate d market, if Kwankwaso has anything wrong with that he should take the matter to court.

One Nigeria indeed.
SORRY
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Ogbuefi2020: 7:58pm On May 31, 2016
ArmedRobber:

They will leave the express until the eastern agberos the Ngwas stop collectinggringrin
Hope ur family have paid the omo onile of south East royalties I don't want to see u ranting here on nairaland how the eastern agberos demolish ur shopsgrincheesy
bros have small shame, tackle kwankwnso and stop fooling around
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by franksam2009: 8:04pm On May 31, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
I really pity the Yorubas.....how can someone come all the way from North and East and and render you tenant in your own land angry

who told you lagos is a Yoruba land? Please stop instigating ethnic violence

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by 2ts: 8:08pm On May 31, 2016
Political point. Noted
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by HolyMalaam: 8:08pm On May 31, 2016
Pathetic, all I see on this thread is Nigerians being divided along ethno-relgious line. When shall we all have the guts to call a spade by its name without bringing any form of sentiment. I cry for my country when I see the so called youth who are the leaders of tomorrow bringing tribe against national unity. To all those who don't know what transpired Mile 12 that led to the mayhem, pls try to find out and what was the aftermath of it. We all try to jump to make comment without going through write ups or verifying the authenticity of stories.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by BudeYahooCom: 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
yorubas have really suffered. This is a slap on yoruba face. Now who will release the yorubas that were caught up in the riot? I guess they'll have to rot there in jail. Can kwankwaso go and release murderous herdsmen openly in the East?

Do you know yorubas may even vote bigotted kwankwaso in 2019, after all these slaps. Remember he once travelled to Oyo to yoruba leaders to shut up after Falae was kidnapped?

This bigoted guy is now popular in the north and we are now warning yoruba but rather than listen they'll vote the bigot for presidency, do their victory dance and curse the east, when he start showing them pepper they will start asking the rest of the south to unite with them.
Kwankwaso is A WORSE BIGOT THAN BUHARI. Be very careful about that guy. A word is enough....

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by ArmedRobber: 8:13pm On May 31, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

flat or round or cube head why should hausas kill ppl in your land and get away with it and it is not even a hit and run style but face to face street fight, chai na waoo
Mile 12 fight was between miscreants..

How do u explain more than 60 flat-heads being slaughtered and mUrdered in pool of blood right in their ancestral Land.cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by sorepco(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2016
Is the guy royally dressed an eze ndi hausa in lagos?? Tot we swesterners dont ve 2 kings in a land?? Opps..he is Serikin Hausawa...i c

Ikwokrikwo:

https://www.today.ng/news/national/130257/kwankwaso-mounts-pressure-ambode-reverse-mile-12-markets-relocation
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by basadenet: 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
He should go and tell his emir to vacate his throne. Oloru buruku of a guy. May be na him papa or mama get Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by ArmedRobber: 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

kikiki, slaves cant confront his masters, looking for way to divert attention. lol

Obiano compensated the fulanis that killed more than 5 of ur Igbo brothers.
He didn't even made attempt to arrest them.

Compare that to ambode than arrest the miscreants and approved the relocation of mile 12 market..
Only for them to be released.

Who is the slave here...??

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by 12inchDickson: 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
lestat:

It's like you are insane? See this retardedd duckling!
What do the Igbos have to do with this post? Are you so barren that your only fantasy is to incite tribal hate?
I am suspecting you are a victim of child abuse? Affected your thinking?
Just tell us how this thread is an Igbo thread? If you had issues with the source why not address the OP like a sane person?
But no, I am so sure you live in a ghetto, relate only with low life, hangout at busstops and move only with touts otherwise you wouldn't be reasoning like road side hawker like this.
Just tell us what Igbos have to do with this thread? Why not google the topic to see if this same post is on other websites?
You are so disgusting and petty but I understand this is what poverty, frustration and poor quality of life has caused you.
Honestly your type doesn't deserve to be educated beyond primary 6.
@Seun you see what you cause?!! You allow uneducated useless touts like this person make tribalistic posts all to generate clicks?!!
Is this normal? How does what this imbecilee wrote correlate with the topic?
Better be warned @Seun or else you would be listed as inciting tribal conflict!
Inform your mods to start banning f00ls like this
k
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by BABANGBALI: 8:21pm On May 31, 2016
Go return am back now. In case you've forgotten dis is 2016 and not 2019.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by maasoap(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:
Ambode, over to you.

One Nigeria indeed.
We brought it upon ourselves just because we voted for Buhari, right? When are you people going to accept the defeat and move on with your life? PDP has zoned their presidential slot for 2019 to the north, what will that make you if you vote for PDP? Slave if I'm right. Just because a clash occurred and you decided to myopically tied it to Yoruba people voted for APC. In your little brain, you have said something meaningful. Get a life and move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders / Two Killed As Violence Breaks Out During Elections In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.