Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ (11580 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers / Orji Wants Institute Of Chartered Politicians Registered / Unbelievable!!Bill to register Institute of Chartered Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by suasmablow(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2016
Nigerians beware: chartered politicians are on their way. Whatever that means!‎

Theodore Orji, former governor of Abia state and senator from the central senatorial district, on Tuesday proposed to bring a bill for the establishment of an “institute of chartered politicians” to the senate.

Orji made this proposition while contributing to a debate on an Act to establish the Charte‎red Institute of Management Accountants of Nigeria (CIMAN) sponsored by Barnabas Gemade, a senator from Benue northeast.

According to him, the institute will be for seasoned politicians.

‎”The bill will be for those politicians who have not lost an election, like the senate president,” he said.

However, Orji expressed support‎ for Gemade’s bill which seeks to promote the “practice of the arts and science management accountancy in the federation.”

‎Senate President Bukola Saraki referred the bill for the establishment of CIMAN to the committee on establishment and public service for further legislative action after it passed second reading.

The senate, thereafter, adjourned‎ to Wednesday.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-theodore-proposes-institute-chartered-politicians

2 Shares

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by lolzzzz: 5:14pm On May 31, 2016
TA Orji, this I.diot annoys me

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Tobyshegz(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2016
..Did i hear you well??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by bishopkay: 5:23pm On May 31, 2016
oh Lawd...please do me a favour...Strike down this fool please!! I'm begging u.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by kingphilip(m): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Na wow ooooooooooo

More avenues for siphoning public and tax payers fund..

Can someone tell me how that will improve our economy??

Nairalanders abeg help me judge this

If you don't want this bill to come to life click like
If you want this bill click share

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by prodiG(m): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Dis dude epitomises all that is wrong with dis country. Continue undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Another Ipob legend..verily verily I say unto you,this man is greater than Ojukwu..

22 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by mccoy47(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
When u send slowpoke and ogogoro drinkers to the senate. Dat's the kinda tin dey come up with! cry
Someone who proudly told the news house he built a pedestrian bridge in aba for his 8yrs in office!

10 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by chimah3(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
LIKE if you feel this man is clueless and jobless angry

55 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Institute of chatered[size=15pt]PoliThIEFIANS[/size] you mean grin

6 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by lonelydora: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Can any good thing come out of that old fo.ol? Just Negodu, that's the only thing he can think of.

Do your tenure and come answer EFCC. We are waiting.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by sharks776(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
This Guys are jobless

5 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by JohnEazy(m): 8:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Lol..wanna teach young polititians d ways to steal our cash without being caught by buhari/efcc etc

5 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Now this one deserved to be stoned
While we're trying to cut off half of you,you're proposing an institution

Aye ma nika o cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by potbelly(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
That's what you get when you have clueless illitrates in power...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by spokesboy: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Ha
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by ba2undey(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Let me just put my mouka foam here grin
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Drsheddy(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by adelwaysb(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Another avenue for looting...Nigeria politicians and looting are like pique and macherano grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by sluvy4tune(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
I thinks Abians just wanted to punish the entire Nigerians by electing this man to the Senate.

My Abia Uno no try for this matter undecided

8 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by EllisMorgan(f): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Did I see Yuzedo viewing dis thread? Dude where have u been?
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by SweetJoystick(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Smh misplaced priority
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Papichulo18: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
That man has nothing to say.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Olateef(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2016
That guy is dumb. He's clueless as Bleep.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Jalubarika(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Clifford ,I c u

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by HAH: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2016
This man is shameless, I don't know whether to call him an illiterate or what, because an institute is where people go to learn skill and I have never seen a school where people go to learn politics.

At best he can advocate for chartered institute of political scientist which is pure academic and may be the institute give fellowship to seasoned politicians with track record

3 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Aroh48(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Foooooooooooooooooool!

1 Like

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by THONZE(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2016
DO.RE.MI.FA.SO.LA.TI.DO embarassed
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by dridowu: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by seunayeni(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2016
should have won the award Falz took at the Amvca, funny comedian grin
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Institute of stoopid politicians would make more sense. He would definitely be the "Vice Chancellor" of that institution.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2016
ba2undey:
Let me just put my mouka foam here grin
tar!,shift,na vita foam better pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians / No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore / Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.