Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) (31775 Views)

Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Dasuki Set For Supreme Court Over Fg’s Denial Of Freedom After 3 Bails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

heyyy...sorry the igbos asked for it...you are cheering the destruction of my area,and i am exposing your wickedness....kpele....its nothing personal...i want you igbos to feel how it is.....

Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, went 2 ibadan n insulted ur elders, only ffk had d nerve 2 reply back. now d same man came n bailed d pple dat killed ur pple n all u can think about is igbos. may God have mercy on pathetic soul

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Etogist: 7:31pm On May 31, 2016
eke96:

What exactly is your problem?

Any Thread or news without Igbo, Biafra, or Nnamdi Kanu mentioned is not salable.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

hmmm..igbos would never do this type of thing for themself....

if you are igbo,you fall,you are on your own.......
lie, Ifeanyi Uba in 2014 went to China and bailed out about 300 igbo prisoners in Chinese jails. He also paid for a Qatar airways ticket for each of them home. In lagos, he gave each of them N50,000 for transport home. Compare that to this political gift horse .

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 7:50pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

heyyy...sorry the igbos asked for it...you are cheering the destruction of my area,and i am exposing your wickedness....kpele....its nothing personal...i want you igbos to feel how it is.....

You should be afraid that kwakwanso has released killers back on yoruba streets. More IDP camps loading...

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

Why not redirect your grievances to Kwankwaso who released the guys who used your kinsmen for suya? Remember last year when he came to SW and told your elders to shut up and you did nothing, he has come and released yoruba-killers in Lagos and you are still doing nothing but calling Igbos! "COWARD V12"

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by npn001(f): 8:08pm On May 31, 2016
This is all politics. This guy is nursing a presidential ambition, so he's trying to look nice and kind to his brothers here in the south.

It's all part of the ultimate plan to win their goodwill when the time comes...
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by bobochem: 8:22pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

firstly,let me tell u dat I am a typical oduduwa son.don't u know dat Mr kwakwaso gesture is 4 political reason.granting murderers bail shows aw backwardness we are as a nation.it is only in Nigeria u encourage criminals.dey killed ur kinsmen and u are here spewing rubbish. After killing ur kinsmen,dey granted dem bail and dey gave dem heroic welcome;and u are happy abt it.guy u must b high on kano weed.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2016
kwankwaso dey for beer parlour (Heineken chair) I thought it's against his faith to visit a bar? undecidedkwankwaso dey for beer parlour (Heineken chair) I thought it's against his faith to visit a bar?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:41pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

Not true. When one falls. IPOB and MASSOB would give separate ultimata demanding for their release, an act which would lead to the entire country being in flames if their ultimata is waived. After the said date, nothing happens... grin
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

....how can u compare Igbo's with these aboki's,
..an average Igbo man is self reliant and independent. 95% of Igbo's are middle class

while 95% of northerners are wretched and 5% are wealthy
..so the almajilis who depend on alms for survival are made up of 50% of there population.. A visit will convince you

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2016
The way this man is going nobody should plant him as presidential candidate. We don't want a country for the North alone.
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

You are very silly.

Is that more than the N150m Ifeanyi Uba splashes per club on several footbal clubs in Anambra state ?
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by mandax: 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

hmmm...see how you dey contradict yourself....first you say nearly the ol lagos belongs to igbos,even abuja,even.......now you are writing this.....are you even serious??....

Me ever wrote in my life time that nearly all Lagos belongs to Igbos, including even Abuja?

I de craze? I am pro-new eastern country from Nigeria.
What concern an average pro-secession easterner with owning landed property in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 10:42pm On May 31, 2016
I cant believe that yoruba are rejoicing that people who suyalized them on their lands were released en mass. They are even shouting
Sai kwakwansiya 2019. Chei! how are the once mighty yoruba race fallen! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by gabbytabby: 11:00pm On May 31, 2016
Only a judge can set bail such that initially when you are arrested at the police station they cannot ask for bail money from you until you have been presented before a judge hence free.

kulrunsman79:
65k each for bail? Thought they say bail is free.....
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Optionalx: 11:25pm On May 31, 2016
Milo30:
That's the Hausas for you. If one of them is in trouble, they are all in trouble. Nobody gets left behind. Other tribes should learn.
Hmmm all those ones begging all over the country and their millions of almajeris are in dire need and serious trouble and they have been left behind. undecided

Me see the gesture as political, buh good to the beneficiaries though. Freedom sweet O!
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by dungburu: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2016
kwankwaso Is a tribal jingoist. He went and constructd a road and name it Hausa road because there is Igbo road and Yoruba road in Sabon gari kano and challenged Sabon gari settlers for not having a street called Hausa road. His tribal sentiment is worst than Buhari's.

I don't know he can trade his sentiments to Lagos. He hates non Hausas with passion. He did not even mould a block in Sabon gari because its occupied by non indigene.

He could have been my best politician but his unlimited tribal jingoism disqualifies him.
He is only trying hard to get popularity and legitimacy against 2019. Though he is proactive but I prefer Gandujes' sleeping n sleepery responses to kwankwaso' proactive agility.
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:07am On Jun 01, 2016
mandax:

Me ever wrote in my life time that nearly all Lagos belongs to Igbos, including even Abuja?

I de craze? I am pro-new eastern country from Nigeria.
What concern an average pro-secession easterner with owning landed property in Lagos or Abuja?

the rest of your brothers and sisters ones were claiming that...i have a brain like a elephant....i always remember things that seem important to note....maybe youu never claimed that,but igbos were claiming it,i assume you are hard-to the bone-igbo....
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:10am On Jun 01, 2016
Sanchez01:

Not true. When one falls. IPOB and MASSOB would give separate ultimata demanding for their release, an act which would lead to the entire country being in flames if their ultimata is waived. After the said date, nothing happens... grin

grin grin grin..you,bad-guy... grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:13am On Jun 01, 2016
bobochem:
firstly,let me tell u dat I am a typical oduduwa son.don't u know dat Mr kwakwaso gesture is 4 political reason.granting murderers bail shows aw backwardness we are as a nation.it is only in Nigeria u encourage criminals.dey killed ur kinsmen and u are here spewing rubbish. After killing ur kinsmen,dey granted dem bail and dey gave dem heroic welcome;and u are happy abt it.guy u must b high on kano weed.

already two occasions i have noticed this gestures of the north to each other...

maybe if we were more nice to dem,the would do the same for us too....

we just need to play the nigerian card...and their koran will force them to help us.....
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Decryptor:

Why not redirect your grievances to Kwankwaso who released the guys who used your kinsmen for suya? Remember last year when he came to SW and told your elders to shut up and you did nothing, he has come and released yoruba-killers in Lagos and you are still doing nothing but calling Igbos! "COWARD V12"

if a good man tells me to shvt-up,i dont get offended...
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:21am On Jun 01, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
I cant believe that yoruba are rejoicing that people who suyalized them on their lands were released en mass. They are even shouting
Sai kwakwansiya 2019. Chei! how are the once mighty yoruba race fallen! cheesy

abeg,face road!!!...yoruba have the right to like whoever they want...none of your business....
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by MeAboki(m): 5:28am On Jun 01, 2016
JBismarck:
This man is very calculative politically

Yes indeed, you can say that again.

He achieved at least three things in one full swoop:

1) Ensuring they still face the charges against them but in relative freedom under his surety - i.e. bail
2) Reducing the tension and pleasing their Yoruba hosts by completely removing them far away from Lagos by
relocating them to their respective home states
3)Giving them money and chance to start a new life elsewhere; therefore discouraging repetition of the Lagos event.

All above being win win situations which no doubt would boost his political popularity ensuring more votes for him in election times.
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Jlow2: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2016
a southerner will rather buy a range rover sport for his side chick than bail his 40 brothers in police net,underestimate northerners at ur peril.
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by cricifixo: 6:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Bros let's call a spade a spade, he is 100% right, igbos can't do this kind of thing
ikennaf1:

Your obsession towards the Igbos is epic! Get a life
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Captain22: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Sharia man on Heineken chair. Hmmm.
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2016
eke96:

What exactly is your problem?

hahahahahahaha....... grin grin grin grin grin grin....hilarious......he pain nam.....ntoooooooor,,..

next time think,before you cheer over the destruction of another mans house....kpele...sorry....dont cry,biko...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by dubemivan(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2016
tsdarkside:

Wetin concern igbo with this tribalist? Try get small sense bro

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2016
tsdarkside:

You are stupid.. We are Igbo's and not Housa. We don't depend on people for survival.
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2016
uduokirika1:
So where is Oba Akiolu that was looking for whom to drawn in the Lagoon for disrespecting his kingdom!

Here are those who killed his people and destroyed. Properties in his land (mile 12) been freed b4 his very eyes yet he has. Developed mouth ulcer!

They even threw a. Party to celebrate. Their release in front of his palace b4. Departing for. Kano!

Omo see Chancing

olomo-biafra..i salute............ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by eke96: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2016
tsdarkside:

hahahahahahaha....... grin grin grin grin grin grin....hilarious......he pain nam.....ntoooooooor,,..

next time think,before you cheer over the destruction of another mans house....kpele...sorry....dont cry,biko...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Such a clown...
Re: Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) by kenny987(f): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
He will do this with ease and get away with it because he is now sanctified and cleansed as an APC member. If a any other person, particularly a Southern Christian not of the APC does this EFCC will suddenly visit that person and terrorise him/her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff / How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.