Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. (4253 Views)

NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment / NIMASA Denies Reports Of Ongoing Recruitment Exercise / Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. by Mamaejime: 6:54pm On May 31, 2016
So I have submitted CVS in all these places and I just want to know if I will be called and what to expect. So pls share your experience on how you got the job and give me ideas. Thanks sweets. #strugglingmum#

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. by Mobebi(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2016
Mamaejime:
So I have submitted CVS in all these places and I just want to know if I will be called and what to expect. So pls share your experience on how you got the job and give me ideas. Thanks sweets. #strugglingmum#

I really feel pain your.. As for NIMASA you mentioned, it's an agency under Federal Ministry of Transportation.

Dropping your CV is OK, at least it shows ur individual effort to secure a Job, but the truth be told, NIMASA na GOD & CONNECTION you need. If you don't have any ''oga at the top'', it's almost Impossible. The last recruitment they did was in 2012 and even though millions applied, only few were taken.

I know of Someone who told me that during his interview, someone asked him ''who is your Insider''? Even though he replied him that he didn't have anyone and that he scored almost 90% during the aptitude test, the person still didn't believe him. According to him it seemed he was the only one who was given employment letter by merit.

He further stated that his catchment area (Bayelsa state) didn't have enough candidates and probably that's why he was employed.

When he was given letter, he started seeing new people being employed almost every week that didn't even write the aptitude test. Most of them were sent by senators and top politicians.

But be optimistic, GOD works in mysterious ways and HIS ways aren't ours. Just pray for HIS divine favour. Nothing is impossible.

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. by Hafsat24(f): 8:39pm On May 31, 2016
Mamaejime:

Just like the poster above me stated..hes so right.. but that your CVs were accepted in these places shows there,s hope..also a mum praying hoping to get a job soon.. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 31, 2016
List of government parastatals I submitted my CV, yet till date, not one single interview invite.

NAFDAC
Central Bank of Nigeria
Corporate Affairs Commision
Federal Inland Revenue Service
NIMASA
Federal Ministry of Justice
Bureau of Public Procurement
Federal Civil Service Commision
National Social Insurance Trust Fund
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission

List of government agencies/parastatals I was invited for test but that was the end of it.

Nigerian National Petroleum Commision
Nigerian Navy
Nigerian Immigration Service
National Identity Management Commision

List of government agencies/parastatals I was invited for interview.

Zero. cry

Our landlord's first son finished NYSC sometime early last year and got a job at FIRS barely 3 weeks of staying at home. And I just dey dey monkey myself dey apply left and right for jobs like the real lastmumu wey I be. God punish devil! angry

By the way Op, please don't mind my cynicism/pessimism o, na bear I just dey bear my mind. angry

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. by Mamaejime: 3:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Mobebi:

I really feel pain your.. As for NIMASA you mentioned, it's an agency under Federal Ministry of Transportation.

Dropping your CV is OK, at least it shows ur individual effort to secure a Job, but the truth be told, NIMASA na GOD & CONNECTION you need. If you don't have any ''oga at the top'', it's almost Impossible. The last recruitment they did was in 2012 and even though millions applied, only few were taken.

I know of Someone who told me that during his interview, someone asked him ''who is your Insider''? Even though he replied him that he didn't have anyone and that he scored almost 90% during the aptitude test, the person still didn't believe him. According to him it seemed he was the only one who was given employment letter by merit.

He further stated that his catchment area (Bayelsa state) didn't have enough candidates and probably that's why he was employed.

When he was given letter, he started seeing new people being employed almost every week that didn't even write the aptitude test. Most of them were sent by senators and top politicians.

But be optimistic, GOD works in mysterious ways and HIS ways aren't ours. Just pray for HIS divine favour. Nothing is impossible.

So its almost impossible. Wow so sad.
Re: How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. by Mamaejime: 3:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Hafsat24:

Just like the poster above me stated..hes so right.. but that your CVs were accepted in these places shows there,s hope..also a mum praying hoping to get a job soon.. smiley

Hopefully God will pick our calls soon.
Re: How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. by Mamaejime: 3:03am On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=LastMumu post=46155969] List of government parastatals I submitted my CV, yet till date, not one single interview invite.

NAFDAC
Central Bank of Nigeria
NIMASA

List of government agencies/parastatals I was invited for test but that was the end of it.

Nigerian Navy

Zero. cry

Our landlord's first son finished NYSC sometime early last year and got a job at FIRS barely 3 weeks of staying at home. And I just dey dey monkey myself dey apply left and right for jobs like the real lastmumu wey I be. God punish devil! angry

By the way Op, please don't mind my cynicism/pessimism o, na bear I just dey bear my mind. angry

[/quote

Wow. God help us ooo

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. by obongtunji: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2016
God will help us in this country
Re: How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. by Hafsat24(f): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Mamaejime:

Hopefully God will pick our calls soon.

Amen my sister smiley
Re: How Did You Get A Job In Nimasa, Boi And Amcon. by Mobebi(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2016
LastMumu:
List of government parastatals I submitted my CV, yet till date, not one single interview invite.

NAFDAC
Central Bank of Nigeria
NIMASA

Nigerian Navy

Zero. cry

Be hopeful... God has a way of answering the prayers of those who don't have ''people on the top''... Just keep the struggle on and back it up with prayer..

It's a shame that our country do not recognise individuals based on merit but on ''man know man''...

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? / Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. / Here Are 10 Free Online Courses With Certifications To Boost Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.