Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

“I Killed My Aunt Because Prayer Warriors Asked Me To” – 28years Old Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Killed My Aunt Because Prayer Warriors Asked Me To” – 28years Old Man (1033 Views)

"How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Killed My Aunt Because Prayer Warriors Asked Me To” – 28years Old Man by honsaint(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2016
A 28-year old Uwem Akpanebe, who killed his 75 years old aunty, Josephine
George, yesterday in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, has explained why he did it!
Narrating how it all happened, the suspect, detained at Akwa Ibom State Police
headquarters, Uyo, told Vanguard that he decided to kill his aunty as the prayer
houses he went to for solutions to his problems told him the person behind his
woes was a close relative, who did not only spiritually block his chances of
realising his aspirations, but was also plotting his death for money ritual.
The native of Ikot Ineme in Essien Udim Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom
State added that since he was living with Josephine, he thought she was the one
plotting to use him for money rituals and, therefore, had to go for her life first.

He said: “My action was caused by the revelations given to me by the prayer
houses I have been attending. I was told in almost all the prayer houses that
someone close to me was the cause of all the ordeals I was passing through
and that the person was even plotting to use me for money rituals. “So I hid
somewhere with a machete, waited for her and when she was returning home, I
cut her with the machete till she died.”
Speaking on behalf of Akwa Ibom State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Murtala
Mani, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Delia Nwawe, reiterated the
commitment of the police in the state to smoke out all criminal elements from
their hideouts for the state to remain peaceful and safe.

Source;

www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/05/i-killed-my-aunt-because-prayer-warriors-asked-me-to-28-yr-old-man-tells-his-story/
Re: “I Killed My Aunt Because Prayer Warriors Asked Me To” – 28years Old Man by SirREX94: 7:37pm On May 31, 2016
His life must go down too. No two ways about it! Mtchwwwwww!
Re: “I Killed My Aunt Because Prayer Warriors Asked Me To” – 28years Old Man by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2016
grin
Re: “I Killed My Aunt Because Prayer Warriors Asked Me To” – 28years Old Man by delishpot: 8:27pm On May 31, 2016
Typical. They always just say.......SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU IS DOING YOU. And mumus quickly think they know who it is among friends and family.
Re: “I Killed My Aunt Because Prayer Warriors Asked Me To” – 28years Old Man by westlius(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2016
Hmm. Imagin dat.
One pastor today say my papa na my problem. Say make I bring I big chicken(I laf) e b lik say he wan chop egusi soup.
Wit d chicken he go do somtin. Wit am
Re: “I Killed My Aunt Because Prayer Warriors Asked Me To” – 28years Old Man by chriskosherbal(m): 3:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Get light and get more understanding of the word.
Re: “I Killed My Aunt Because Prayer Warriors Asked Me To” – 28years Old Man by neocortex: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Yet another achievement for christian spiritualists.
They turn parents against brother and
sisters against brothers all in the name of catching
witches.

I think police need to arrest his partner in crimes, the prayer crime warriors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Killed My Aunt Because Prayer Warriors Asked Me To” – 28years Old Man by win3k: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
another benefit of nigerian "god and religion" stu.p.i.dity

(1) (Reply)

Ex Polish Lawmaker Raises Alarm After Nigerian Man Flees With His Money. Photos / OMG! Womans butt Exploded After Her Implants Were Infected graphic Photos/video) / Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.