Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society (18747 Views)

Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Teewhy2: 7:34pm On May 31, 2016
30th may 2016 (democracy day) another interesting day to spend giving back to the society.
UNITED NATIVE AFRICAN PRIMARY SCHOOL OKE AGBO ikorodu LGA was our host, the school is located after Gberigbe, 50 mins drive from ikorodu garage.
I am happy to be part of this wonderful charity group (positivemates) whose members with the little resources at their disposal likes giving back to the society. 5 years and we are waxing stronger

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Teewhy2: 7:38pm On May 31, 2016
We had fun chatting with the primaryl students and giving them advice on how to be great in life, and not letting their environment limit or determine their progress in life

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Teewhy2: 7:42pm On May 31, 2016
We will like to appreciate the teachers and students despite 30th May 2016 was holiday came out en mass to grant us audience

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Teewhy2: 7:48pm On May 31, 2016
My group mates and I keeping it real and having fun doing what we like doing best

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Teewhy2: 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
Lecture time.
I will like if we can always give back to our community and giving those people hope, that despite the economic situation of the country they can still be great in life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Teewhy2: 8:27pm On May 31, 2016
The moderator should kindly push it to the most suitable section and also give it necessary publicity to encourage other people to give back to the society

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by dominique(f): 9:37pm On May 31, 2016
A school is still using chalkboardwall this 2016? undecided
Nice gesture Op. From all indications this school appears to be 'fantastically' forgotten by all tiers of government.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by buharisbae(f): 9:41pm On May 31, 2016
gosh I'm so annoyed is this all u could do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by mayorjosh(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
op baba God go bless you for this
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by thoniann(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2016
May God Reward the Group Greatly.... Keep it Up!
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by fistonati(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2016
God bless them unlike the Oyo state governor immediately after winning the first regime election, he took all the dignitaries in the state including the state speaker, his deputy, the state media team, because, attorney general of the state, the party chairman and so on to commission two small Lawn Mowers that was donated to the state Hospital in Adeoyo maternity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by MARKone(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2016

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by ijebu2020: 9:46pm On May 31, 2016
There are still good Nigerians with heart of gold.wish leaders,politicians,top civil servants and government can emulate good things like this the common people will be better for it and Nigeria will be on right part...more blessing to you guys for what you are doing

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by selfdefence: 9:47pm On May 31, 2016
This is very nice of you... I am really impressed.

Meanwhile (Point of correction) it is STAFF and not STAFFS . Staff has no "S" n its plural form just as Furniture doesn`t have.

Please don`t read another meaning to what I just wrote. I didn`t know too until I was also corrected.

Cheers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Havabelle(f): 9:47pm On May 31, 2016
What a wonderful gesture.......may their pockets never get empty......Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by EMMANTOP1(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2016
Kudos to the body... Dis is very good

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Profkomolafe(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2016
JAH BLESS PLENTIFULL
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by kenoz(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2016
Nice one op
God will continue to enrich your pocket
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2016
dominique:
Nice gesture Op. From all indications this school appears to be 'fantastically' forgotten by all tiers of government.
Some universities still use it. In fact I prefer it.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by rawpadgin(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2016
nowadays the privilaged give arms to the less privilaged it becomes a topic of discussion, no thanks to smart fone & social media. anyway, may jah bless ur kind gesture

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by piagetskinner(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2016
God bless you and ur friends for still being kind, despite the economic hardship bedevilling our beloved country

God dey
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by manutdrichie(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
E
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 31, 2016
Op God bless you and your friends. ease help me tell the principal of that school to sack their English teacher(s) or whoever wrote that statement on the board. What is the meaning of staffs?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by SmithHumble50: 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
Good of dem...
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by flokii: 10:08pm On May 31, 2016
God bless you guys.

Selfless service pays than sunday service
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Aare2050(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2016
selfdefence:
This is very nice of you... I am really impressed.

Meanwhile (Point of correction) it is STAFF and not STAFFS . Staff has no "S" n its plural form just as Furniture doesn`t have.

Please don`t read another meaning to what I just wrote. I didn`t know too until I was also corrected.

Cheers.

Na dat 1 u see.

I saw ENITRY instead ENTIRE

GOD bless the OP and his/her group
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by encryptjay(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2016
God bless you and your friends
We have people who can change this country but our polithiefcians won't allow them smell there.
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by slightlyMad(f): 10:17pm On May 31, 2016
it is the fine arts teacher i guess
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by jasysandra(f): 10:22pm On May 31, 2016
buharisbae:
gosh I'm so annoyed is this all u could do?
seriously?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by toprealman: 10:25pm On May 31, 2016
dominique:
no biggy, some professors still use it. no Biggy at all. BLACKBOARD is better than that whiteboard in this regards....why? sustainability!
Can this school afford to get the marker regularly? Nice gesture from the young lads but always think about the pros and cons. Apart from the convenience to the user, what other advantage is associated with a whiteboard?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Cancels 2020/2021 Session, To Resume 2019/2020 Session February 8 / UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing / JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.