Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. (37639 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by wilsonbright: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Michellla:
I played this grin it still exists?

Yes, of course... It still exists, I'm even playing with my Big sis right now.

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Qualer: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
tchidi:
Culled from Zikoko. Com
wink wink

chai! my run-away love is a spoiler ooo! nsogbu!!! cheesy grin shocked
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by MissIndependent(f): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
DrayZee:
9. How you look at people that say “demi-semi-last card”:

Sharrap!
This is so me lol miss that game grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Michellla(f): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
wilsonbright:

Yes, of course... It still exists, I'm even playing with my Big sis right now.
dang..hope she won youcheesy
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by yellowbeauty(f): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
I love whot but playing it with that yes lord makes it look so easy, So I do remove it
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by PoisonedOne: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
I prefer "ludo" game to "whot" though whot gets more interesting when plenty people are playing and you're on the lucky side.

Ludo was our fave pass-time when we were serving then; there is this joy in "killing" somebody's last game when they've almost completed all their games only for you to kill the last one when it gets past your "house". The feeling is heavenly. smiley

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by kvngveektour(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Chaiiii.Una nor go kill person with laugh

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by buharisbae(f): 1:50am On Jun 02, 2016
lalasticlala FP material
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Qualer:

chai! my run-away love is a spoiler ooo! nsogbu!!! cheesy grin shocked
grin grin
Howfar? Where I run go? kiss
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by pbs4real(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2016
buharisbae:
lalasticlala FP material
shey u knw dy slip nii?
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by ayguru: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
grin funniest stuff I have seen on NL lately
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by eyekaynoble: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2016
DrayZee:
4. When you drop that pick 2 like a boss and chop pick 4 back

Ouch!
Dude, pick 4 no dey nah (no offence)
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Kakamorufu(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2016
DrayZee:
6.You, trying to remember which card is “hold on” and which one is “suspension”.

1 abi 8?
hahahahaahahaha
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by antosly(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2016
It's today I knw dat Nairalanders don't have anything doing rather than queue up for a new post
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Na high spirit me I know o,dis one na Child's
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by dominique(f): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2016
All you people who post pictures we can relate to this and that get those pictures from zikoko yet you never acknowledge your source.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by HomeOfMe(f): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2016
My least favorite games;whotand ludo!
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Anthony496(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2016
Na wa oooooooo
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Pillyportions(f): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2016
I was also curious o. I Had to check her profile too.
ActOfWar:

I was forced to go check ur profile pic. With this ur post, and I got my answer.. kids forming oldies everywhere undecided
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Love †ђξ game like kilode
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Temmywalex: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2016
I'm enjoying this game on my android phone presently. Download Naijawhot on Google play store and enjoy. Kudos to that guy.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Temmywalex: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Naijawhot on Google play store.

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by 400billionman: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2016
DrayZee:
12. How you feel the moment you say “check up”.

Turn up.

Too good to be true nah badness.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Temmywalex: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Playing with WA, ZO, and BIA because it is Naijawhot.

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by laikas: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2016
hpk:
Remember when we used monkey tail to play whot, loser drinks. guess i had 6 tots or so. hahahahaha
2008 i wnt 4 a weddin in benin, omo i was wasted i almost finish one bottle of red label, weddin i no go again they had to bring my own package 4rm the reception to my hotel room.

2ndly, whot make me miss class.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by mitchyy(f): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Hahahahaha. I couldn't stop laughing. I recently bought a pack of Whot cards just to bring back those memories of the good old days.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by drnairalov: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2016
DrayZee:
11. How everyone sees you when you say 'last card'.

All the pick 2s’ and pick 3s’ will start appearing. Evil people.

lol u re good bro
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by HighestPriest: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
i concur grin wink
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
HomeOfMe:
My least favorite games;whotand ludo!
i don't even know how to play the two
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by ukohedda(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
we don't do such here in Mars....
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by JoeCutie(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Michellla:
I played this grin
it still exists?
No, it does not exist again! So because you played it, it should now go and stop existing, shebi? Because everything stops with you nau abi? undecided

4 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Were Obsessed With Whot. by kenoz(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
DrayZee:
4. When you drop that pick 2 like a boss and chop pick 4 back

Ouch!

can't stop laughing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check This Out And Tell Us Your Scores / Highly Compressed Spider-man 3 For PPSSPP Android Only 40MB / How Many Pencils Can You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.