Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Who Else Got This, Job Interview From GLC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This, Job Interview From GLC (669 Views)

rUPdate Interview From Akwa Ibom / Who Else Got A Text For Interview From This Number -08055570216 / Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This, Job Interview From GLC by tessywithsexy: 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
Please i got these message from staff recruitment for work .
Dear Applicant,

After reviewing your application the selection committee has decided to invite you for an interview.

Kindly view details of the interview below.

Interview Venue:
Goldmine Liberty Concept
377a, Omofade Crescent
Omole Phase One Hotel Bus-Stop
Ojudu Berger Ikeja Lagos
Time: 10:00am

Documents needed: Come with your CV

Date: Monday 9th, Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th of May 2016 (choose the day that is most appropriate and reply via this email address and also through the phone number

Kindly Acknowledge receipt to indicate that you will attend

Thank you

The Administrative Group Head
And I want to know if any knows anything abt the company, and what are they into. How genuine is d company. Pls I need answers asap. Tanks
Re: Who Else Got This, Job Interview From GLC by luvguy(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2016
tessywithsexy:
Please i got these message from staff recruitment for work .
Dear Applicant,

After reviewing your application the selection committee has decided to invite you for an interview.

Kindly view details of the interview below.

Interview Venue:
Goldmine Liberty Concept
377a, Omofade Crescent
Omole Phase One Hotel Bus-Stop
Ojudu Berger Ikeja Lagos
Time: 10:00am

Documents needed: Come with your CV

Date: Monday 9th, Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th of May 2016 (choose the day that is most appropriate and reply via this email address and also through the phone number

Kindly Acknowledge receipt to indicate that you will attend

Thank you

The Administrative Group Head
And I want to know if any knows anything abt the company, and what are they into. How genuine is d company. Pls I need answers asap. Tanks
de date isn't correct
Re: Who Else Got This, Job Interview From GLC by nurez305(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2016
This is advance invitation of GNLD......they are improving with their invitation now

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This, Job Interview From GLC by SarahD(f): 12:04am On Jun 01, 2016
tessywithsexy:

That company is genuine. Give a trial. Or you may Google them to confirm.

(1) (Reply)

sites / Brand Ambassadors Needed / Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.