Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos (5157 Views)

Ofu Obekpa Who Featured In 'Captain America' Shares Success Story / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by shizzy7(f): 8:30pm On May 31, 2016
I started watching Marvel's captain America: civil war and next thing I saw; Lagos, Nigeria.

Scenes:
Our weak police men,
Yellow and black buses and taxis,
An Ariel view of a place that looks like bode Thomas and V.I,
A typical Lagos market..

HOLLOP!!! am I watching the right movie or is it alaba made?

So I went straight to Google:::
Some serious "VIDEOSHOPPING" was done in the movie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by vizkiz: 8:33pm On May 31, 2016
watched the movie yesterday too...I was like "what the fff" grin

And where the furck is wukanda in lagos
Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by feldido(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2016
shizzy7:
I started watching Marvel's captain America: civil war and next thing I saw; Lagos, Nigeria.

Scenes:
Our weak police men,
Yellow and black buses and taxis,
An Ariel view of a place that looks like bode Thomas and V.I,
A typical Lagos market..

HOLLOP!!! am I watching the right movie or is it alaba made?

So I went straight to Google:::
Some serious "VIDEOSHOPPING" was done in the movie

That movie was never shot here in Nigeria, how come no one heard about it or even took a picture of the crew?

Trust Nigerians to grace the scene in droves.
I've seen that movie Countless times just to spot the lies.

4 Likes

Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by braine(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2016
Their own Lagos is in Wakanda. So I don't know what you were expecting.
Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by shizzy7(f): 8:39pm On May 31, 2016
feldido:

That movie was never shot here in Nigeria, how come no one heard about it or even took a picture of the crew?

Trust Nigerians to grace the scene in droves.
I've seen that movie Countless times just to spot the lies.

Actual Location they showed as Lagos is an African market in Downtown Atlanta.......

But our Almighty bloggers are already saying its Lagos....

bbbrrruuhhh

Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by osesology(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2016
Adonbilivit. I mean, if this is true, how come we didn't get any buzz about it? Abi no be Naija we dey again!
Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by feldido(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2016
shizzy7:
Actual place, Downtown Atlanta.......

But our Almighty bloggers are already saying its Lagos....

bbbrrruuhhh

Got pissed when I saw the movie and spotted the lies.
Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by flexyfit(f): 8:47pm On May 31, 2016
I saw it...but am not sure it's lagos....is there any place in Lagos called wakanda?.....though they tried...especially that guy that uses the youruba accent....

1 Like

Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by shizzy7(f): 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
feldido:

Got pissed when I saw the movie and spotted the lies.
Some people really believed that its Lagos, I would love to see people's reaction when watching this in a cinema.....

Its now the highest grossing movie in north America.
Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2016
Lagos ke... dt film
Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by Chazzyboy: 11:42pm On May 31, 2016
They made our king wear suit
Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by Thobiy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
flexyfit:
I saw it...but am not sure it's lagos....is there any place in Lagos called wakanda?.....though they tried...especially that guy that uses the youruba accent....
Re: Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos by Dayoto: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
But, Mr seun said lalasticlala was in that movie... Can someone explain this??

(1) (Reply)

‘they Should Do DNA’ Reactions As Ghanaian Lady Trends As Davido’s Look-alike / Who Can Help Me With Clarence Peters Contact Detail, I Want To Make A Video: / Two Mavin Stars(koredo Bello And Reekado Bankz)hop In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.