Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (60987 Views)

Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Generalkorex(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2016
May God dey protect us.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by misscall247: 9:48pm On May 31, 2016
peace why
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 31, 2016
Y is every tin labeled peace always disastrous. E.g religion of peace but all we get is terror
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by donsteady(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2016
gunuvi:
its that background that i am even interested in. Thank God no life was lost but mehn, that background is very beautiful....

Oh yeah beautiful background. I hope you are not Fulani grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by LEXYCOM: 9:49pm On May 31, 2016
Thank God no life was lost.....peace transit, be careful ooooooo.......nigeria knows what going on oooooo, I no go talk pass this
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by shiki(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2016
Peace mass transit should embark on car speed track

Over speeding is the cause of 75% of road accident
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by DPricey1(f): 9:49pm On May 31, 2016
I smell something fetish
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by InvertedHammer: 9:50pm On May 31, 2016
/
Peace Mass Transit drivers are a killer squad.

At least 2 of the buses get into fatal accidents everyday. It is under-reported. Residents of Enugu know it.

People avoid them like plagues but they have the cheapest fares to all destinations making it very attractive to cheapskates or folks that are down on their luck.
\

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 31, 2016
EmeeNaka:
The company's drivers attitude on the road is the major cause of the frequent accident by Peace Mass Transit. The speed of their vehicles on high way is nothing to write home about and also,they do overload the passengers bus. Passengers troop to their bus because of the speed but it has repeatedly failed them. I also believe that the company management always settle the police, and road safety officials since their vehicles are not stopped and searched at all.
Peace Mass Transit has damaged the lifes of so many Nigerians.
You're on point. PMT Drivers are supposed to be flying air planes not driving buses. Those guys can Speed.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 31, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Peace Mass Transit drivers are a killer squad.

At least 2 of the buses get into fatal accidents everyday. It is under-reported. Residents of Enugu know it.

People avoid them like plagues but they have the cheapest fares to all destinations making it very attractive to cheapskates or folks that are down on their luck.
\
#Fact
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by olimeh13(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2016
This road is along afikpo - abakaliki EXPRESSWAY... Smooth road with sharp bend...
I think the drive was on high speed....
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by chillingbabe: 9:53pm On May 31, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Na wa for PMT oooo, what's happening to that company? They were my favorite transcom while I was serving in ebonyi state. All my weekend trips to Enugu was via PMT.
I wish the victims and their families well
So u served in ebonyi,I also served in ebonyi,abakaliki to be precise..what year?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 31, 2016
dubemnaija:

typical thinking of an average nigerian undecided
Chai only ignorant people communicate like. In short you dont know pim.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Aubrey1(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2016
I think they recruited ogogoro drivers...........that are killing people every week.

I prefer traveling with a state transportation company that the private ones. .......though God is the main driver.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by aubventure: 9:55pm On May 31, 2016
ever811:
I think the relevant authorities should try and do something about this mass transit.. but iam afraid our brothers from a certain region will hit the street to protest against claims of some effort to draw them back..but iam beginning to to suspect the owner of this mass transit company is up to something, cause its not ezy to trust people from that region when it comes to ri***t**all..just my thoughts though..
I live in Ijebu north Oru to be precise I have never seen any tribe that perform rituals more than the Yoruba people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by martineverest(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2016
Mr peace on ritual mode
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Youngetskilz23(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2016
im begining to suspect this ibo man is a ritualist.. what sort of nonsense is this.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by CzarRex: 9:55pm On May 31, 2016
EmeeNaka:
The company's drivers attitude on the road is the major cause of the frequent accident by Peace Mass Transit. The speed of their vehicles on high way is nothing to write home about and also,they do overload the passengers bus. Passengers troop to their bus because of the speed but it has repeatedly failed them. I also believe that the company management always settle the police, and road safety officials since their vehicles are not stopped and searched at all.
Peace Mass Transit has damaged the lifes of so many Nigerians.
your right my dear,they will stack up loads inside bus like mt everest,there will be no space or room to shift body.

that's how everybody will be jampacked like sardine,the worst is when ur on a long journey,your body will tell u when u reach destination and ur not able to walk well Cus of waist pain.

and if u complain, them go threaten to u.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by menix(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. cry

Now that u ve known, ve u gotten any bank alert

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ojomamah: 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
Bad tank God for life
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
May GOD VISIT all the USELESS DRIVERS in PEACE MASS management
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by chillingbabe: 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
Their drivers are very rude,when you try to caution them on the speed, they won't listen...Nothing concern i and PMT again...it's "God is good" all the way.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Psylas(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
I'm the cause of the accident

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by chinny56(f): 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
Peace ...for Rest in peace.
Mass....for funeral mass
Transit... For Transition to Glory

Only if the boarders will understand.. For me and my beloved ones..it's a no thing for us.
Say no to Peace Mass Transit..it's killing. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
ever811:
I think the relevant authorities should try and do something about this mass transit.. but iam afraid our brothers from a certain region will hit the street to protest against claims of some effort to draw them back..but iam beginning to to suspect the owner of this mass transit company is up to something, cause its not ezy to trust people from that region when it comes to ri***t**all..just my thoughts though..

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Exponental(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2016
Peace Mass Transit needs to consult God /gods, else, they turn to Death Mass Transit.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Youngzedd(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2016
The problem peace have is too much load.

They will turn passengers bus to cargo, there will be no space, instead of them to get logistics Van, they're playing with people's life.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by UKBobo(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2016
[[s]quote author=ever811 post=46152787]I think the relevant authorities should try and do something about this mass transit.. but iam afraid our brothers from a certain region will hit the street to protest against claims of some effort to draw them back..but iam beginning to to suspect the owner of this mass transit company is up to something, cause its not ezy to trust people from that region when it comes to ri***t**all..just my thoughts though..[/quote]
[/s]
Tribalism masquerading as analysis...

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 31, 2016
the one at 3rd mainland bridge still peace? lets always pray for this country. devil at work
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ObiOkpor(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. cry
where you there when he was doing the ritulas? Mentality of Africans about every rich and successful man. Pray you get to his height.
@topic, the driver probably slept off.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by olufoluke: 10:01pm On May 31, 2016
Peace mass don dy turn sorrow mass. God take control and keep all travellers safe.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 31, 2016
Trendy247:
PEACE MASS TRANSIT-Gathering souls for ember month...

Mayb the Peace stands for Rest in peace.

The funniest thing is that even if 100 people die 2day in dia busses, people will still board it 2moro

Tnk God no life was lost sha
Just like saying no one should sleep because some people die in their sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.