Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (61007 Views)

Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Onyeval212(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2016
Kruzilano:
nah... It has been spiritual from d onset.. Imagine a transport company bus involved in an accident 2day killing ppl... Next week u hear dah da same company just bought 24 14 seaters buses...
hmmm na wa oooo.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by harmonychris(f): 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
A friend of mine said he was in dat bus today,its just God
dat saved them,i can never dare to enter dat pmt,they are out for destruction
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ever811(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
ednut1:
not fatal. which is good. conspiracy theorists above make una go sleep. banks fund the purchase of the buses nd he pays in instalments and pple also gv him buses to manage for dem. dat was how i saw the owner of malysia airways at ikate elegushi carrying sacrifice naked around 2am. mtchewww
ok...better I thought u wanted to say bank fund's the accidents grin
ednut1:
not fatal. which is good. conspiracy theorists above make una go sleep. banks fund the purchase of the buses nd he pays in instalments and pple also gv him buses to manage for dem. dat was how i saw the owner of malysia airways at ikate elegushi carrying sacrifice naked around 2am. mtchewww
ok...better I thought u wanted to say bank fund's the accidents
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by LeoFish92(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
sapiosexual1:

I served at Ikwo LGA. As a whole, ebonyi is a quiet and 'lazy' town, not much fun and exposure especially if ur coming from a bustling town.
Yes the state pays, it's 5k and they pay in lump sums at intervals of about 3months.
I wish you the best.

lol.... at the lazy aspect, do they have water and constant electricity? fine girls dey there?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 31, 2016
PMT again? their bus had some issues at lokoja today..na wah o
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 31, 2016
crotonite:

do you believe in jazz 'tsafi'? hope u gat it now wink

i thought u are fluent in hausa languge.
grin yewa. Ai na yada mana. Kai fa?

No i dont know all words in hausa. I thought you meant to say "tsafe" smiley
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 31, 2016
ikombe:
when dangote motor was killing people on the road u never said anything. Now its a bus owned by an igbo man. U come out dey scream like untamed animal undecided
sad
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by cirmuell(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2016
gunuvi:
its that background that i am even interested in. Thank God no life was lost but mehn, that background is very beautiful....
thought I was the only one that noticed that...
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
LeoFish92:

lol.... at the lazy aspect, do they have water and constant electricity? fine girls dey there?
Water depends on where ur posted. Electricity is as it is everywhere.
As per fine girls,it also depends on where ur posted and ur definition of fine girls. à mon avis, ebonyi babes arent as fine and exposed as girls from other parts of eastern Nigeria.
Apologies to ebonyians
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by DzTzl(f): 10:33pm On May 31, 2016
ednut1:
lie small small na! Wetin u dy find outside 4 2am? Nor tell me say na work oh unless u dey work 4 ogbomosho
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by HomeOfMe(f): 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
olokfor:
According to the reader who sent this in. A peace mass transit bus skidded off the road and ended up in a swamp along Enugu-Abakaliki expressway.

Continue to see more photos:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/annie-idibia-praises-2faces-babymama.html
If the owner of the company isn't a ritualist then he should change his vehicles or change his drivers-stop recruiting aliens as drivers!
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Detective007: 10:35pm On May 31, 2016
Peace mass Transit is known for its high accident rate. Travellers should BEWARE or ask the FRSC men if you doubt me.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by UncleSnr(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2016
Kruzilano:
nah... It has been spiritual from d onset.. Imagine a transport company bus involved in an accident 2day killing ppl... Next week u hear dah da same company just bought 24 14 seaters buses...
Just look at your delusion. Do you think it is only peace that owns all those buses? He is running a franchise, where people register and run things under his company.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by joceey(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
olokfor:
According to the reader who sent this in. A peace mass transit bus skidded off the road and ended up in a swamp along Enugu-Abakaliki expressway.

Continue to see more photos:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/annie-idibia-praises-2faces-babymama.html

Note Pls The owner of this transport company is not a ritualist his company is under spiritual attack.He needs an anointed prophet or man of God.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Akerry(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
PMT
Kills more than Fulani herdsmen
hahahahahahahahaha.....kenonze! aswear! u no well

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by HarryTellMe(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2016
Rest in Peace Mass Transit.
End time transporters.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by UncleSnr(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2016
HomeOfMe:
If the owner of the company isn't a ritualist then he should change his vehicles or change his drivers-stop recruiting aliens as drivers!
my friend, all those buses are not owned by him. Just that they run under his company franchise.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin yewa. Ai na yada mana. Kai fa?

No i dont know all words in hausa. I thought you meant to say "tsafe" smiley

'tsafe' as in brush/comb ones hair? grin

btw, 'ban yarda da sihiri ba sam'.
i gat lots of friends that claim to have charms like the one that makes one invincible to knife, but all na wash i tell u grin.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. cry

Go and do ur own ritual and open ur transport company
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by LeoFish92(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Water depends on where ur posted. Electricity is as it everywhere.
As per fine girls,it also depends on where ur posted and ur definition of fine girls. à mon avis, and ebonyi babes arent as fine and exposed as girls from other parts of eastern Nigeria.
Apologies to ebonyians

oh God, and I was hoping I'd flex life there, anyway, thanks for your help, now let these motherfucking nysc release us so that I'll go and be done with this shit called service

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ikombe: 10:40pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Lamor(f): 10:42pm On May 31, 2016
gunuvi:
its that background that i am even interested in. Thank God no life was lost but mehn, that background is very beautiful....
Wow..gud to knw someone out there also loves nature.My friends usually ask if I was an Animal in my previous life.Becos anything green,anything blue,anything pertaining to nature,I love it.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by jhenie(f): 10:42pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. cry

ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN. Where u the one that initiated him into a ritualistic group, I don't understand why people judge others, Any vehicle can get involved in an accident, it could be as a result of recklessness or spirituality (rivalry or otherwise) so please stop accusing unnecessarily.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2016
Kruzilano:

Bad belle is not good.

PEACE mass has more than 5,000.. 14 seater buses.

So even if he buys 500 at a time, its nothing.

Their Jabi park at Abuja contains up to 300 buses at times. So you made no point.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by kennethokey15(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
Peace Mass Transit is a death trap. Over the years, they have sent many a person to their early graves. They speed at breakneck thinking they are flying airplanes. The relevant authorities need to look into this because human life is "priceless".
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
jhenie:

ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN. Where u the one that initiated him into a ritualistic group, I don't understand why people judge others, Any vehicle can get involved in an accident, it could be as a result of recklessness or spirituality (rivalry or otherwise) so please stop accusing unnecessarily.
But sister this one is too much na
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
PMT
Kills more than Fulani herdsmen

Aunty, u can lie o..

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 31, 2016
crotonite:

'tsafe' as in brush/comb ones hair? grin

btw, 'ban yarda da sihiri ba sam'.
i gat lots of friends that claim to have charms like the one that makes one invincible to knife, but all na wash i tell u grin.
grin ba ka hardu ba.
But you believe in God?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by raziboi(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2016
Trendy247:
PEACE MASS TRANSIT-Gathering souls for ember month...

Mayb the Peace stands for Rest in peace.

The funniest thing is that even if 100 people die 2day in dia busses, people will still board it 2moro

Tnk God no life was lost sha

that de most painful part
dat company is so fetish!!!
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Franky9584(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2016
WHY ALWAYS PEACE?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin ba ka hardu ba.
But you believe in God?

yep! i do Belief in God the father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and all things visible and invisible.
But i don't believe in charms or rituals or anything similar (man made) .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.