Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra (1428 Views)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra / Zaria Massacre: The Nigerian Army Trying To Do The Impossible To Cover-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by weyab: 10:11pm On May 31, 2016
A disturbance situation around nkpor anambra state nigeria as Hausa/Fulani cum Nigerian army trying to kill innocent citizens at nkpor anambra. Youths from nkpor , ogidi and obosi converging to protect their lifes.

This government is not serious.

Its time for youth , i mean every youth to arm itself to teeth.

No joke, its now or never.

Lalasticlala help the youth for this info.

No more sleeping. People have gettered in multitude outside.

Time to challenge any evil from hausa/fulani

Source: eye witness

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by BudeYahooCom: 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
It's time to start buying guns and keeping. If your own government have decided that your blood must be shed. It is only natural that you defend your.

People must not afraid of government rather should be afraid of people.

When government fears the people you have liberty, When people fear the government, tyranny has taken victory.~ Thomas Jefferson (Former US President)

Like all tyrants Buhari will not end well, he only needs to look into history of tyrants.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by Nsonso: 10:33pm On May 31, 2016
A friend resident in Nkpor just called me now confirming the ugly situation.
Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by weyab: 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
Nsonso:
A friend resident in Nkpor just called me now confirming the ugly situation.
its life but trust me , no sleeping, fearless youth are out for that.
Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by igben(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2016
Donald Trump Blasts Buhari Personally – You Say Biafra Is A Joke, Compare Your Change With Previous Corruption

Donald trump who blasted Nigeria previously by asking the question ‘WHERE IS THE CHANGE” got a negative response . well trust the US presidential candidate for being blunt , came personally for Buhari. – No sensible president continuously travels round the globe while his country is in terrible hardship and economic mess.

It can only happen in Nigeria where all that matters to the President is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his political opponents and absolute extermination of the people of the old Eastern Nigeria. Buhari, prior to his questionable victory at the polls as the President of Nigeria made lots of promises which he has obviously failed to keep and in most cases denied.

As a matter of fact, change could either be ‘positive’ OR ‘negative’.
To the earlier misconception of Nigerians and current state of the economy as a result of initiation of impracticable economic policies, it wouldn’t be wrong to assert that what president Muhammadu Buhari and his All Progressives Congress promised Nigerians was a NEGATIVE CHANGE.

If Nigeria is a country made up of Democratic Nations just like the immediate former president Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan rightly proved, sound and unbiased mind can now fully see the deterioration and damage the Muhammadu Buhari’s led administration has caused the Nation’s democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by Nsonso: 10:44pm On May 31, 2016
weyab:
its life but trust me , no sleeping, fearless youth are out for that.

Which side ar u reporting from? Hope no casualty?
Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by attackgat: 10:46pm On May 31, 2016
I heard this news on Radio Biafra and called my Aunty who lives in Nkpor, I could hear sporadic gun shots on the phone as I talked to her. Only God knows what is happening in Nkpor. I can only hope that the gun shots I heard were directed at the Sky, but knowing the Nigerian security agencies, it will be a minor miracle if no life was lost.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 31, 2016
Meanwhile, first lady is looking fresh by the way. Yeah... In London grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by weyab: 10:53pm On May 31, 2016
Nsonso:

Which side ar u reporting from? Hope no casualty?
no casualty. They ran back . army trie to arrest but didnt work. Heard they hausas are gattering but we are out to destroy them. Some youths already moving ahead to locate them. Around eke nkpor

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by Nsonso: 11:01pm On May 31, 2016
weyab:
no casualty. They ran back . army trie to arrest but didnt work. Heard they hausas are gattering but we are out to destroy them. Some youths already moving ahead to locate them. Around eke nkpor

Good. God is with u all. There will be no casualty on ur side. I admire ur bravery.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by JoSaintiago: 11:06pm On May 31, 2016
I called and confirmed that cos nw am at nkpor at geolis cable
Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by mightyhazell: 11:16pm On May 31, 2016
Interesting,....

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by KellyNicole(f): 11:23pm On May 31, 2016
front page please. ..
Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by Nkem4040: 11:25pm On May 31, 2016
Did you guys listen to Radio Biafra today...Niger Delta Avengers spokesperson called to show solidarity for IPOB and their commitment to the IPOB struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by Dymaco(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2016
i dey onitsha... tomorrow i go enter Nkpor. dont worrh

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by diamondpepz(f): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2016
mightyhazell:
Interesting,....
please what is the situation at Nkpor righr now?
Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by weyab: 12:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Everything seems cam, little patroling, but some youths still stay at some important unnoticed locations. Not easy thing but we have to protect our mothers. Nit sleeping to nyt.
Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 01, 2016
igbo boys make una use una head for once nah abi nah coconut dey ontop una neck?......No be by gra gra o!
We need to go back to the drawing board,urgently!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by stjudas(m): 12:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Pls Ndigbo on this thread share this news on your social media to save the lives of our people back home.
Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by mightyhazell: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2016
diamondpepz:

please what is the situation at Nkpor righr now?
I wudt knw diamond,I aint evn in the southeast and I hav no one 4m dat town I cud ask sad

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by Yyeske(m): 12:44am On Jun 01, 2016
You guys should be careful o, was that the reason for the gunshots we heard some hours ago? Enough lives had been lost and virtually all Hausas in Onitsha had scampered, enough of this madness.
Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by asadike(f): 2:37am On Jun 01, 2016
My brothers, biko ka iwe na onuma dajuo. We already lost a lot of people to this struggle. Like someone rightly said, we need to go back to the drawing board. Uche unu di kwa na ya.
Re: Hausa/fulani Cum Nigerian Army Trying To Kill Innocent Citizens At Nkpor Anambra by QuotaSystem: 2:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Just observing.

May God save the ignorant ones from the wrath of the Military.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam / Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Fumes, Says Won’t Allow Buhari To Jail Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.