Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. (4316 Views)

World's Tallest Man Hangout With World's Shortest Woman (photos & Video) / Meet The World Tallest "Bottle Opener" (pics) / Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by donogaga(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2016
MARVADENE ANDERSON STANDS 6'11, AND SHE IS ONLY 12 YEARS OLD; THIS YOUNG LADY, WHO HAILS FROM JAMAICA, IS RECOGNIZED AS THE WORLD'S TALLEST GIRL.

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by sexychacha(f): 10:14pm On May 31, 2016
S
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 31, 2016
Interesting.....smileysmiley

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by sinaj(f): 10:16pm On May 31, 2016
12yrs? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by jopretty(f): 10:17pm On May 31, 2016
If I stand near her na her waist I go reach be that na
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Cutezt(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2016
sexychacha:
S
OP If I Slap You Ehnn, Which Girl Dey 12? Is She Not The Mother Of The Man She Is Holding? grin

1 Like

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by sexychacha(f): 10:21pm On May 31, 2016
Cutezt:

OP If I Slap You Ehnn, Which Girl Dey 12? Is She Not The Mother Of The Man She Is Holding? grin

How many wraps did you take dis nite
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Cutezt(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
sexychacha:

How many wraps did you take dis nite
Just The 12th, Care For?
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 31, 2016
Op, you say?

jaysu Kristishocked

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Joygalore(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2016
Gigantism lipsrsealed
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by sexychacha(f): 10:25pm On May 31, 2016
Cutezt:
Just The 12th, Care For?

Nah... Too bad
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 31, 2016
Amazonian. she reminds me of CFNM lipsrsealed
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by modestofynest(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
How am looking at this girl right now

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Cutezt(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
sexychacha:

Nah... Too bad
Come~on, Just A Drag, The Level Of Relaxation You Wil Feel Is Priceless grin
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by sexychacha(f): 10:39pm On May 31, 2016
Cutezt:
Come~on, Just A Drag, The Level Of Relaxation You Wil Feel Is Priceless grin

Thanks to you but don't need it, wish u well in ur priceless relaxatn.
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by assfreaky(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2016
donogaga:
MARVADENE ANDERSON STANDS 6'11, AND SHE IS ONLY 12 YEARS OLD; THIS YOUNG LADY, WHO HAILS FROM JAMAICA, IS RECOGNIZED AS THE WORLD'S TALLEST GIRL.

she is almost my height. wow. my sandoski is back. welcome.
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 31, 2016
assfreaky:

she is almost my height. wow. my sandoski is back. welcome.

Bestie sup.... I really miss u...crycry

1 Share

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 31, 2016
Ehya
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 31, 2016
AirSultan:
Op, you say?

jaysu Kristishocked

Chai, you wey like tall gals, why you come dey shout... No allow me vex finish 20litres of water....

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by assfreaky(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie sup.... I really miss u...crycry
me too, I miss you. Do you know I have not eaten since you left?
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 31, 2016
assfreaky:

me too, I miss you. Do you know I have not eaten since you left?

Ooooooshockedshocked .... Sorry dear.... Manage dis one

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by assfreaky(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ooooooshockedshocked .... Sorry dear.... Manage dis one

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....thank you, my Sandoski.
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by OgbeniAnonymous: 11:03pm On May 31, 2016
#Highrise, #Gigabyte
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 31, 2016
assfreaky:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....thank you, my Sandoski.

You wlcm

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by assfreaky(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You wlcm
I want kiss, not handshake.
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 31, 2016
Wow, she does nt look 12. Such people make me feel like a dwarf
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by uyisteven(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2016
Chai....Dis is total rough play...
OP, you say 12yrs..Impossicant..

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Dainikel(m): 11:39pm On May 31, 2016
12 for that kinda face? lipsrsealed
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Hillzy(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2016
12yrs!!! 6yrs nii

1 Like

Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Chazzyboy: 12:18am On Jun 01, 2016
This is too much
Re: Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. by Fernandowski(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2016
if she is that tall, she is more than 6'11 cus am 6'9 and I know how tall a 6'11 can be

But I can bet my two balls she isn't 12 years old

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Wanna Express Myself / Must Read : 5 Health Benefits Of Dating A Fat Lady / Colourich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.