Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? (1512 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
Guys can you allow your parents to choose a wife for you? if yes, why? and if no, give us a good reason...
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by vizkiz: 10:40pm On May 31, 2016
my mum is a very prayerful woman so I wouldn't doubt her choice for me...that is after I have tendered all the list(s) I have already for evaluation and prayers tongue
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by halfricanadian(f): 10:41pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:
my mum is a very prayerful woman so I wouldn't doubt her choice for me...that is after I have tendered all the list(s) I have already for evaluation and prayers tongue

So u even get list
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 31, 2016
No pls, before you give me someone that sees everything as spiritual....

I know what i want in my other half, i can choose by myself..
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by westlius(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2016
My mum can giv me options but I still ve d right to choose
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 31, 2016
Are my parents the ones to stay with the wife forever?? NO

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by vizkiz: 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

So u even get list

I mean list of what I want in a woman... wink
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Mjshexy(f): 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
Nope, never...cause they won't be d one to live with her but me

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by sirjakez(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by sinaj(f): 10:46pm On May 31, 2016
Nah

B4 they choose a spiritualist for me sad
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by halfricanadian(f): 10:47pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

Liar liar ur pants on fire
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by vizkiz: 10:48pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Liar liar ur pants on fire

I need to learn how to lie mehn...MrCork please come and train me grin
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by bentlywills(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2016
I dey mad?

Me too get my list of babes ;One must enter grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:
wow...so how many chicks on romanceland make the list?...if you can tell us
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by halfricanadian(f): 10:51pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

I need to learn how to lie mehn...MrCork please come and train me grin

Wats my number cry cry
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

why you scarce like this
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 31, 2016
If na PILOT, I no go vex ....

gringringrin

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 31, 2016
Hmmm: Nop
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by vizkiz: 10:56pm On May 31, 2016
juhan:
why you scarce like this

them lock me up before grin
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by vizkiz: 10:57pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wats my number cry cry

on my real list or draft list? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by halfricanadian(f): 10:57pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

on my real list or draft list? lipsrsealed

No supplementary nd awaiting list
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by feldido(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2016
I trust my Parents, they can't try it
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 31, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringringrin
trust ya
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by vizkiz: 11:02pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

No supplementary nd awaiting list

lmao. Naughty you grin
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 31, 2016
I will only f.uck and dump her ass
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 31, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringringrin
if you vex me self go vex
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by halfricanadian(f): 11:05pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

lmao. Naughty you grin

Prince charming dont av lota babes just his princess

U nt my prince charming then
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

them lock me up before grin
wetin you do?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 31, 2016
thozin:
trust ya

gringrin

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by vizkiz: 11:08pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Prince charming dont av lota babes just his princess

U nt my prince charming then

come on, somebody cannot play with you again? cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Hillzy(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2016
For wat, is she d one who is going to leave wit her?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by halfricanadian(f): 11:11pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

come on, somebody cannot play with you again? cheesy

Not play with my prince charming

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex / Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / How Can I Become A Nairaland Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.