Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Who Can Help Me Build Video Game - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Can Help Me Build Video Game (1450 Views)

Need A Programmer Who Can Help Me Build A Small Social Media Platform / Video Game Developers Nigeria [artists/animators, Programmers, Sound People] / How Can I Find Programmers And Investors To Help Me Build My Social Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by Articlewritter(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
Let us prove white men wrong. And let us proudly promote Nigerian programmers. To the giant we are. Let work together. And build 3D video game that will be best in the whole world. Eg. GTA games or gameloft and so.

and remember united we stand

signed
#officialwriter
#E.C.LAW
#Chikputanwa
Re: Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Articlewritter:
Let us prove white me wrong. And let us proudly promote Nigerian programmers. To the giant we are. Let work together. And build 3D video game that will be best in the whole world. Eg. GTA games or gameloft and so.

signed
#officialwriter
#E.C.LAW
#Chikputanwa

Learn python, Boo or C# and dive into Unity 3D.

Learn graphics, landscape etc..

I could have helped you, but I have a super serious project now...

Good luck..
Re: Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
I wrote something about summary of game development www.nairaland.com/3054296/how-games-created
Re: Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by opson2016(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Articlewritter:
Let us prove white men wrong. And let us proudly promote Nigerian programmers. To the giant we are. Let work together. And build 3D video game that will be best in the whole world. Eg. GTA games or gameloft and so.

signed
#officialwriter
#E.C.LAW
#Chikputanwa

You can actually build video game by yourself. I'll give you free ebook on how to do that on ebookscafeng

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by Dreadlord: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2016
C# and unity, check it out. You have to start from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by joey150(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2016
grin grin abeg start with 2d.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by oluwaskulboy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
DEVELOPING AN ANDROID APP, WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW.
http://techzone.com.ng/2016/05/05/developing-android-app-know/
Re: Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by oluwaskulboy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
DEVELOPING AN ANDROID APP, WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW.
http://techzone.com.ng/2016/05/05/developing-android-app-know/
Re: Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by FincoApps(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
joey150:
grin grin abeg start with 2d.

I agree... @op start with 2D

If you agree, you can look at processing.... I can help you with that cause I'm pretty good at that
Re: Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
FincoApps:

I agree... @op start with 2D

If you agree, you can look at processing.... I can help you with that cause I'm pretty good at that

You are right boss . 3D games are mostly built by game companies . Start with 2D .

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Build Video Game by KazukiIto(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In IT Placement In Lagos For 2017 / I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious / How To Get VCC (virtual Credit Card) For $0.50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.