Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (51428 Views)

Wasted Years / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub / Story: The Pastor Son (by: Miraclejohn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Tellemall:

You need an editor.

And you need to be prepared before you decide to put out a story as a topic. This looks rather hurried and unprepared. There are some errors that are rather easy to avoid.

We are going to assume you're a secondary school undergraduate from what we're seeing so far.

Nice story. At least you have a plot.

Hopefully you get to a great ending. You seem to be very comfortable telling your story, and that's the most important thing. But I cannot read any further than this your post. It's an assault to ones senses.

Nice critics, you're right,it look a bit clumsy when i started but i've improved in the subsequent chapters,about editing, bro larrysun has take over

1 Like

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by anniebabe(f): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2016
olanshile2016:

Nice critics, you're right,it look a bit clumsy when i started but i've improved in the subsequent chapters,about editing, bro larrysun has take over
olanshile2016:
CHAPTER 6
I opened the door and richard came in, I was so scared to the extent that the headache am battling with disappeared.He gave me a piercing gaze that seems to tear my heart apart,after staring at me for about 5secs,I manage to greet him
‘Hi Richard,you are looking for Edwin,right?, but he is not around’.He looked at me and smiled shaking his head
‘Mike,too much of alcohol is not good for a responsible man,I saw you yesterday drinking like a fish with some irresponsible guy’He said
‘No errm,errm,I did not drink annny alcohol’I told him while stammering
‘Anyway let that go with the wind,I came to asked you why you abandon your room’
He asked
‘Actually,I did not abandon my room,I came here to spend time with my friends’I manage to replied him in my shaky voice
‘You came to spending time with your friend or you run away from me’He barked at me
‘No,I did not ran from you o,’
‘I hope you still remembered our discussion and you must see me by 8:00pm in my or rather your room,is that clear? He asked me like he’s talking to his younger bro
‘yes richard I will come’
‘Mind you,you can still report to any security you like even boko haram and I will show the true Richard,Bye,will be expecting you by Eight.He said and left the room
‘Bye’I said faintly
I slumped onto the bed fully confused,I realised that I am covered with sweat,hot sweat for that matter.I was lost in thinking about what is going to happen,will I be able to scale through this hurdle?if I succumbed to his offer,what will dad say?what will mummy say?,how will dad face the congregation,oh my god,what will I do now?, I was still in deep thought when I glanced at the clock,I saw that the time is 2:00,I stood up and went straight to the bathroom to have my bath.After bathing,I looked for food in the house and luckily I found some packaged rice and I took one out of it.When I finished eating,I laid down on the bed,I brought out my phone and dial mummy number
‘Hello micheal,how are you?
‘Am fine ma,’
‘hope there is no problem’She asked, I felt like telling her what is happening but I know she will report at the police station immediately and Richard has already warned me against.
‘No problem ma,just keep praying for me’I said
‘you know am praying for you and will always be praying for you,by the way,why is your voice like this?
‘Nothing,its just that am not well’
‘make sure you visit a doctor for treatment ,or do you want me to come over there’She asked
‘No need,I can take care of my self’
‘alright, take care,bye’She finally said
‘bye’I said and hanged up immediately.The time was around 4:00 when the guys arrived,I told them all that happened when they were away
‘o boy,if you don’t accept his proposal,he can waste you and you have only one option”Edwin said
I was so eager to know what can save me from this devil incarnated Richard that I had to shouted
‘pls Edwin tell me ‘
He looked at the others and they gave him the go ahead look,
'Im afraid mike,the only option for you is to join us'
that is when i got to know that my hommies are also confra guy.O MY GOD,I WAS INDEED BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RAGING RED SEA
. Plz tag me along
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by nairaschool01(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2016
na edo state u dey school
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2016
nairaschool01:
bro,the story is just my imagination, its a fiction
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2016
anniebabe:
. Plz tag me along
alright no problem
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Tellemall: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2016
olanshile2016:

Contractors, subcontractors et al grin
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Cogs(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
baba
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by nairaschool01(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2016
olanshile2016:

bro,the story is just my imagination, its a fiction
I tink say u be aro self bt ur orientation no too tight
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
nairaschool01:
I tink say u be aro self bt ur orientation no too tight

bro,you funny o, is like you be son of odin self

1 Like

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cogs:
baba
boss
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by jtofineme(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
I like this
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
jtofineme:
I like this
thanks sir,im happy to hear that

1 Like

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
nairaschool01:
no, na Rivers
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by adetunrayo(f): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice story, add more flesh 2 it.It is getting boring.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by adetunrayo(f): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
U can take us a little away from d campus life.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
adetunrayo:
U can take us a little away from d campus life.

nice observation,but remember the tittle and what i said before starting ' the story is about the life of a pastor son IN THE UNIVERSITY
thanks
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
o.p sey na for every chapter mike dey bath.....
omo, mike too dey bath ooo, abi sey dem born am for bathroom.
nice story bro, #following

2 Likes

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
mystic70563:
o.p sey na for every chapter mike dey bath.....

omo, mike too dey bath ooo, abi sey dem born am for bathroom.

nice story bro,
#following

dont mind him jare,me sef just notice,infact he no go bath again till the end,on his deathbed
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Enaorosammyiq19(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2016
nice 1 Olashile but just make d next 1 more interesting . Ok
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by tusinsola(f): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nice write up Olanshile.Do give me a mention and update soon.Please improve on your tenses.Kudos dude.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Enaorosammyiq19:
nice 1 Olashile but just make d next 1 more interesting . Ok

alright my niggar,update gonna roll in tommorrow
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
tusinsola:
Nice write up Olanshile.Do give me a mention and update soon.Please improve on your tenses.Kudos dude.

thanks sis,everything has been noted
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by dreezybines: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice write up bro..pls don't let any one discourage u? I am chilling for ur next post
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2016
dreezybines:
Nice write up bro..pls don't let any one discourage u? I am chilling for ur next post

thanks boss, update coming later in the day
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by daremiarchs(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
nice story, continue am waiting for updates
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
CHAPTER 19
I was going to lecture the next day when I noticed a small crowd gathering around something, I approached them to feed my eyes only to found out that Scorpion’s corpse was the object of attraction, I looked at the hole the bullet drilled in his forehead covered by flies,it was indeed an horrible sigh. Trust students, they began to say their own unsolicited views
‘ that’s how those cultist usually end, see how he just die like chicken’ a fat girl wearing a tight trouser said as I looked at her scornfully
‘maybe he’s not a cultist o’…………………………’ an agric student I knew wanted to say but was cut short an aggressive dark guy
‘bro, hope you’re not blind, you see tattoo full someone his body and you’re still talking nonsense’
‘shey tattoo na sign……………………’ the agric student was about replying when the siren of police car coming stopped him as he scurried away quickly, I wonder why they are running away, I decided to stay but I remembered that the pistol was still in my bag so I joined them in the race
I entered the scantily filled hall and looked for a comfortable place to sit, I started thinking about everything that has been happening, am sure that Richard would have know that the whole thing was our hand work which mean they are looking for a way to revenge,I am sure that they are already looking out for us, I noticed that the hall was suddenly cold and empty, I looked outside and saw three guys wearing black inside a car and jones was among them, I was alerted as I know that this is an automatic ticket to death, I picked my phone and dialed Charles’s number which rang for about five times without been picked, my fear increased as I heard the sound of the car driving away, I dialed Edwin’s number and luckily for me he picked it up
‘o boy, how far now’ he asked playfully
‘pls edwin, am in the general hall,jones and others are trailing me’
‘no problem am also in the school, wait right there’ he said while I prayed silently hoping he got to me on time.
I crouched beside the window at the back watching out for their arrival, suddenly I saw the car speeding toward the hall, I sat down in defeat cos I know there is no way I can escaped, ‘oh my God, is this the end’ I thought. I brought out my pistol in order to defend my self though I know it will be useless but I resolve to die fighting rather than submit myself cowardly
‘Mike, where are you,come out now’ I heard a voice that nearly make me want to jump out of my skin, I clutched to the gun tightly as the owner of the voice entered the hall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
i have dropped another episode
CC
tellemall
,anniebabe
,sirfolabi
,yinks89,
missmossy,
jtofineme
,kingphilip
,tusinsola
,dreezybines
,mystic70563,
adetunrayo,
eosigwe,
nairaschool01
,mospring,
peterpan007
,cogs,
tpave
,lykekelvin,
tunderay
deo7
antonineneutron
igbalodehunter
yhungbrowhne
destiny4fame

2 Likes

Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by Deo7(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
I'm with you smiley carry on
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Deo7:
I'm with you smiley carry on
thanks bro,i see you
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by tunderay(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Amazing, I love the suspense, but work on making the update longer Olanshile. Well done my guy.
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by olanshile2016(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
tunderay:
Amazing, I love the suspense, but work on making the update longer Olanshile. Well done my guy.

observation noted bro,thanks
Re: WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son by emitheo(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
nice article...keep it coming bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Married To A Fink / Secrets And Scandals / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.