Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Foolishness Of Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Foolishness Of Atheist (4679 Views)

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / Christians And The Foolishness Of Freewill / Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolishness Of Atheist by Vick4rill(m): 12:49am On Jun 01, 2016
they sound like they are intelligent when they are nting bt confused set of people... if truly God does nt exist why are they so eager to prove it? why dnt they jst leave us to wallow in our senselesness until we realise that we are chasing after the wind... it seems that they are doubting their so called logic, that is why they keep judgeing others to feel better. seriously with the use of logic and so called scientics achievement. the world is still worster than it was before. sickness, poverty,crime, hard ship still exist. so what makes atheist better than the christains they are critcizing? ur been atheist did nt reduce anytin frm God. he has billions of people who are better than u in all ramification worshiping him. so if u choose to be atheist do it quietly and allow others do theirs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 1:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
they sound like they are intelligent when they are nting bt confused set of people... if truly God does nt exist why are they so eager to prove it? why dnt they jst leave us to wallow in our senselesness until we realise that we are chasing after the wind... it seems that they are doubting their so called logic, that is why they keep judgeing others to feel better. seriously with the use of logic and so called scientics achievement. the world is still worster than it was before. sickness, poverty,crime, hard ship still exist. so what makes atheist better than the christains they are critcizing? ur been atheist did nt reduce anytin frm God. he has billions of people who are better than u in all ramification worshiping him. so if u choose to be atheist do it quietly and allow others do theirs.

You sound more like you are mad at the atheist simply because they challenge your beliefs and argue against it.

Let me be very clear "Nobody is trying to disprove your God" the Onus is actually on the reverse here.

You have your beliefs, you are free to express it and let it out but why then do you feel the need to deny others the right to express their own opinion over it since it directly affects them as a virtue of it's position as an idea of human construct and has a direct effect on the society.

Any idea, coercion or belief directed at the public is the business of every member of this public.

So do not be mad at the atheist or beg that they leave your religion alone only you can do that by leaving the world alone with your beliefs.

But if you keep blaring it on the world then stop complaining about the stinging whips of criticism, scepticism, ridicule and scrutiny.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Op, God bless you. Only a fool says in his heart that there is no God!

3 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by asadike(f): 3:18am On Jun 01, 2016
even ifa oracle, obama them, illuminati members, all of them are aware of a greater power. before u choose atheism, why not try secret cult or mysticism. If you say there is no God or greater power, my brother, u never jam, u are still a small boy, infact, u are a learner.

4 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Efewestern: 5:27am On Jun 01, 2016
asadike:
even ifa oracle, obama them, illuminati members, all of them are aware of a greater power. before u choose atheism, why not try secret cult or mysticism. If you say there is no God or greater power, my brother, u never jam, u are still a small boy, infact, u are a learner.

I can't help but to think someone can just wakeup 1 day and say there is no God is just so Abnormal.

@Johnydon22 i respect you alot, The thing you fail to realize is that God And religion are two different thing, God Is Enternal, Religious is man made ... So attributing the flaws of religion to God is not right.

Believe me there are forces in this world, Go ask aged people, i pray you don't learn the hard Way.

Happy new Month bro & Sis.
Thanks be to God for the gift of a new month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by ValentineMary(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2016
modelmike7:
If the only reason u believe in a God is because of some bibilical verse, then u have a lot to learn. Try to reason beyond ur bible. Then u would realise why atheist don't believe in God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 01, 2016
ValentineMary:

If the only reason u believe in a God is because of some bibilical verse, then u have a lot to learn. Try to reason beyond ur bible. Then u would realise why atheist don't believe in God.
..... Atheist problem is that not mine... Thank you dear God for letting me see the dawn of a new day! I will serve you forever.

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Vick4rill(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2016
ValentineMary:

even if the bible did nt say so.."common sense should tell u dat... the truth is that if devil exist then there is God. it is very foolish to concludes that there are no supernatural powers in this world. i ve seen raw and live magic by magician. i ve seen people used sharp blades to cut themselves bt were unharmed, i ve seen a.k 47 been shoot at people bt by the use of magic they were unharmed. bt when we bring all this facts to u. u ppl claim that it is a trick. devil use magic while God uses miralce, if the magic can be so physical why doubt miracles?
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Vick4rill(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2016
johnydon22:

You sound more like you are mad at the atheist simply because they challenge your beliefs and argue against it.

Let me be very clear "Nobody is trying to disprove your God" the Onus is actually on the reverse here.

You have your beliefs, you are free to express it and let it out but why then do you feel the need to deny others the right to express their own opinion over it since it directly affects them as a virtue of it's position as an idea of human construct and has a direct effect on the society.

Any idea, coercion or belief directed at the public is the business of every member of this public.

So do not be mad at the atheist or beg that they leave your religion alone only you can do that by leaving the world alone with your beliefs.

But if you keep blaring it on the world then stop complaining about the stinging whips of criticism, scepticism, ridicule and scrutiny.
u jst confirm it nw. so u guys are critcizing us cus we also do so?

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by OgundeleT(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2016
op. if there is all powerful god somewhere as theist like you claim you don't need to tell anybody because everyone will know and everybody will be certain of it existence and nobody will need faith to believe it

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by frank317: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
even if the bible did nt say so.."common sense should tell u dat... the truth is that if devil exist then there is God. it is very foolish to concludes that there are no supernatural powers in this world. i ve seen raw and live magic by magician. i ve seen people used sharp blades to cut themselves bt were unharmed, i ve seen a.k 47 been shoot at people bt by the use of magic they were unharmed. bt when we bring all this facts to u. u ppl claim that it is a trick. devil use magic while God uses miralce, if the magic can be so physical why doubt miracles?

Stop lying... you didn't see any ak47 being shot at anybody...

But if that's true, what are they waiting for? Same people can make so much money by identifying with government to pay them to go rescue victims of boko haram and capture the insurgents.

You talk so cheap and lowly bro... I wish u think beyond the Jewish story book. U will sound more objective.

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by frank317: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:

No.. we criticise because your belief is ridiculous yet you guy won't let anyone hear word with these nonsensical funny fake fairy story.

Besides ... pickin way say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. Stop whining like a baby. If people actually reacted this way to the way you guys disturb others, you wouldn't have a voice on Nairaland.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by OgundeleT(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
even if the bible did nt say so.."common sense should tell u dat... the truth is that if devil exist then there is God.
devil is just a claim like your god
Vick4rill:
it is very foolish to concludes that there are no supernatural powers in this world. i ve seen raw and live magic by magician. i ve seen people used sharp blades to cut themselves bt were unharmed, i ve seen a.k 47 been shoot at people bt by the use of magic they were unharmed. bt when we bring all this facts to u. u ppl claim that it is a trick. devil use magic while God uses miralce, if the magic can be so physical why doubt miracles?

even if all these so call magic u claimed are real what makes u to conclude that it is god or devil? fams.. atheist only say they need evidence on every claim
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Efewestern:

I can't help but to think someone can just wakeup 1 day and say there is no God is just so Abnormal.

@Johnydon22 i respect you alot, The thing you fail to realize is that God And religion are two different thing, God Is Enternal, Religious is man made ... So attributing the flaws of religion to God is not right.

Believe me there are forces in this world, Go ask aged people, i pray you don't learn the hard Way.

Happy new Month bro & Sis.
Thanks be to God for the gift of a new month.

Not really God(s) and religions are not the same though mostly religions are the oil by which God(s) are eaten.

The notion of God(s) was coined through speculative assumption, rationalization of ignorance through superstition and a projection of human fears and vulnerability.

Until such an idea is thrown a light of empiricism such a notion does not deserve to be treated as a truth rather should be confined within the realm of imagination where it lurks.

That's why to believe in God(s) you must first throw away the need for empirical substantiation and in so doing evade reason in order to exercise 'Faith' which in essence is blind and dishonest.

I do not have such a luxury as 'faith' to believe ideas as critical as God(s) it should be based on something more tangible than that.

Thanks brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2016
asadike:

This is just a projection of your own fears... that bounding fear can only diminish the mind that accommodates it...

Let the jamming begin, lets walk the walk not the talk.

And besides mysticism or other spirity mumbo is independent of God(s)

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:

Nothing should be above criticism and ridicule, These are important tools. so why should religion not be a subject to ridicule and criticize.

If science, politics, music and every endeavor of human projection or idea is subject to criticism.

then why not religion..

Criticism in a way illuminates reality, so why should religion be spared that light beam of criticism.

Having an ancient world view and belief in ancient myths and legends as truth in a 21st century deserves to be laughed over and ridiculed cus it is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
even if the bible did nt say so.."common sense should tell u dat... the truth is that if devil exist then there is God.
Both your Devil and your God still is no more than a mirage, both are one and the same since they do not exist only in the mind of the believer.

These concepts barely are human anthropomorphic personification of the concepts of 'Good and evil' though in the process of reeling out these personification it becomes even hard to tell which is really evil and which good.

it is very foolish to concludes that there are no supernatural powers in this world.
Atheism doesn't mean disbelief in supernatural, someone can believe in supernatural and still disbelieve God(s).

Both are independent though i find it irrational... There is no supernatural, any manifestation that occurs within the confines of nature however strange it may seem or how ever elusive it may be to our understanding is still Nature

i ve seen raw and live magic by magician.
The day you'll understand magic are just professional tricks performed in a way that you see only what they want you to see, you will grow a little bit more.

i ve seen people used sharp blades to cut themselves bt were unharmed,
why didn't you carry out a first hand test, get your own sharp blade and seek their permission to strike.

i ve seen a.k 47 been shoot at people bt by the use of magic they were unharmed. bt when we bring all this facts to u. u ppl claim that it is a trick.
Get your own damn Gun and do the shooting.

devil use magic while God uses miralce, if the magic can be so physical why doubt miracles?

what's the difference from both claims? nothing just you giving them different names to distinguish you ideas of their source.

Both can be called Magic and both are plain ridiculous and nonsensical... Grow up there is no sancta claus.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by urahara(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2016
johnydon22:

Tell them oo
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by urahara(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2016
johnydon22:

The day you'll understand magic are just professional tricks performed in a way that you see only what they want you to see, you will grow a little bit more.

why didn't you carry out a first hand test, get your own sharp blade and seek their permission to strike.
Get your own damn Gun and do the shooting.

Even the magicians themselves admit that they are nothing but clever tricks .

Only the dubious ones fool people by telling them they are supernatural.

For more info watch the movie titled now you see me
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by felixomor: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2016
There is nothing intelligent in atheism
An atheist sees a beautiful car working and moving smoothly and concludes it was made in a factory by a company
An atheist sees a well designed piece of furniture and concludes it was constructed by a skilled carpenter
An atheist sees a computer that stores, analyzes and processes data and acknowledges the works of people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs

And so many more.
But here is the foolish part

An atheist sees a universe made up of billions of systems (both biologic and non biologic) all working simultaneously in syynchronized patterns and rhythms and yet the atheist concludes that these things came to be by chance.

Conclusion: An atheist is foolish
Its better to even say "he doesnt know". Than to boldly say "God doesnt exist"

3 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by GambaOsaka: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2016
asadike:

Chai Chai Chai.... you just hit the nail on the head. "he never jam". Just leave am make he dey talk trash up and down, him cup go soon full.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by OgundeleT(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
felixomor:
An atheist sees a beautiful car working and moving smoothly and concludes it was made in a factory by a company
An atheist sees a well designed piece of furniture and concludes it was constructed by a skilled carpenter
An atheist sees a computer that stores, analyzes and processes data and acknowledges the works of people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs

And so many more.
yes because the producer can come out and show us how he/she did it and from there we can conclude
felixomor:

An atheist sees a universe made up of billions of systems (both biologic and non biologic) all working simultaneously in syynchronized patterns and rhythms and yet the atheist concludes that these things came to be by chance.

you need to know what atheism mean before coming online to showcase ur ignorance about atheism. if something must come out from something and if god must be behind the universe then something must be behind ur god
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by asadike(f): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2016
johnydon22:

This is just a projection of your own fears... that bounding fear can only diminish the mind that accommodates it...

Let the jamming begin, lets walk the walk not the talk.

And besides mysticism or other spirity mumbo is independent of God(s)
na im i tell u, my brother, u never jam and u no ready to jam. I once was like u,not believing in miracles and supernatural power but the day i jam powers na dat day i bow before baba God. Atheists should stop lying to themselves and to others.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2016
asadike:
na im i tell u, my brother, u never jam and u no ready to jam. I once was like u,not believing in miracles and supernatural power but the day i jam powers na dat day i bow before baba God. Atheism should stop lying to themselves and to others.

LOL
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by frank317: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2016
felixomor:

And so many more.

See ur life...? Bill gate came out and declared he is the initiator of Microsoft... when did ur God say he created the world?
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Efewestern: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2016
johnydon22:

Not really God(s) and religions are not the same though mostly religions are the oil by which God(s) are eaten.

The notion of God(s) was coined through speculative assumption, rationalization of ignorance through superstition and a projection of human fears and vulnerability.

Until such an idea is thrown a light of empiricism such a notion does not deserve to be treated as a truth rather should be confined within the realm of imagination where it lurks.

That's why to believe in God(s) you must first throw away the need for empirical substantiation and in so doing evade reason in order to exercise 'Faith' which in essence is blind and dishonest.

I do not have such a luxury as 'faith' to believe ideas as critical as God(s) it should be based on something more tangible than that.

Thanks brother

Okay before i start Any Argument with you, just answer this one question.

As an Africa Man, do you believe Spirituality don't exist?
.. i have facts to backup my Claim
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Efewestern: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2016
asadike:
na im i tell u, my brother, u never jam and u no ready to jam. I once was like u,not believing in miracles and supernatural power but the day i jam powers na dat day i bow before baba God. Atheism should stop lying to themselves and to others.

Can you share your experience, @ JohnyDon22 look at the bolded, He was once an Atheist.. Hehehe .. Was surprised you just ended the convoc with "K", was thinking you will probe further
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Efewestern:

Okay before i start Any Argument with you, just answer this one question.

As an Africa Man, do you believe Spirituality don't exist?
.. i have facts to backup my Claim

No i don't

Here is one of my replies here

" Atheism doesn't mean disbelief in supernatural, someone can believe in
supernatural and still disbelieve God(s).

Both are independent though i find it irrational... There is no supernatural, any
manifestation that occurs within the confines of nature however strange it may
seem or how ever elusive it may be to our understanding is still Nature …"

Anyway let's hear the said facts and hope it's still not the same stories of i saw and my mum saw a man shoot himself and didn't die type of stories.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Efewestern:

Can you share your experience, @ JohnyDon22 look at the bolded, He was once an Atheist.. Hehehe .. Was surprised you just ended the convoc with "K", was thinking you will probe further

You must understand one thing about me, i am very choosy on what is worth a reply and what is not.

"I was once like you until i jam"

I mean what does it mean 'Just like me' does she know what i am like, the basis of my positions and all.

When a poster takes upon a position deluding themselves with the presumption even though unfounded of knowing the other, they loose credibility and are not worth my troubles.

By the way i have seen the same line more 10,000 times and i am tired of the same unfounded stories being parceled over and over again without 1 single substantiation.

So pardon me but i am not the type to engage any Jack and Harry who can mention me these days..
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by CltrAltDelicious(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2016
modelmike7:
Yea a wish man will say it out loud wink
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Vick4rill(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2016
frank317:

Stop lying... you didn't see any ak47 being shot at anybody...

But if that's true, what are they waiting for? Same people can make so much money by identifying with government to pay them to go rescue victims of boko haram and capture the insurgents.

You talk so cheap and lowly bro... I wish u think beyond the Jewish story book. U will sound more objective.
jst listen to ur self. in other words u are saying that wat dey do is tricks.... i dare u to use logic to do those tricks, and i will become an atheist today!!

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Vick4rill(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2016
OgundeleT:
devil is just a claim like your god
even if all these so call magic u claimed are real what makes u to conclude that it is god or devil? fams.. atheist only say they need evidence on every claim
atheist are nt wise u see the reason the bible call u guys fools. u are nt asking this question to gain any knowledge u are only asking to criticized and find fault, hw can u learn wit this type of mindset??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer / Prophet Charles Anekwe Of Jesus Christ The Healer Church Of All Nation. / "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.