Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Pls Help, Programmers Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Pls Help, Programmers Needed (1615 Views)

Programmers Needed To Be A Part Of A Revolutionary Business / IOT Programmers Needed / Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Programmers Needed by kumulus(m): 2:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Can someone please tell me how much is needed to employ the service of a programmer to develop an app with a quality like that of Instagram for iOS and Android. And where is the best place to find one
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by losprince(m): 3:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Fiver.com upwork.com freelancer.com

you post your offer with your budget and any programmer who finds it inviting will come knocking
please don't ask any further questions because I won't be in a mood to answer them grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by splashz(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2016
outside the country will charge u 25mill I tried that... India will charge u 3mill ... tried that also... had to learn app building myself ..my social networking app and my new site update be dropping next week... wil share screen shot here.. so u see what I can do...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by kumulus(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2016
losprince:
Fiver.com upwork.com freelancer.com

you post your offer with your budget and any programmer who finds it inviting will come knocking
please don't ask any further questions because I won't be in a mood to answer them grin

Thanks for your input man....
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by kumulus(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2016
splashz:
outside the country will charge u 25mill I tried that...
India will charge u 3mill ...
tried that also... had to learn app building myself
..my social networking app and my new site update be dropping next week...
wil share screen shot here.. so u see what I can do...

Ok bro... I know how expensive it could be. I'm also learning to code but I don't want to waste time on the project. Would have preferred it much if it's done by me but I'm afraid I don't have much time
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by larisoft: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2016
My brother, it is usually a mistake to release an app on two distinct platforms at once. You should normally release on one platform, watch user reaction, modify, and then make for the other platform.

My company exclusively handles big projects like this where architecture, and scalability are critical and we can help you make an app like this for 200,000 Naira or more, depending on the features you desire.

My email is larypetero@gmail.com if you are interested in working with me.
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2016
trollin'
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by FincoApps(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
larisoft:
My brother, it is usually a mistake to release an app on two distinct platforms at once. You should normally release on one platform, watch user reaction, modify, and then make for the other platform.

My company exclusively handles big projects like this where architecture, and scalability are critical and we can help you make an app like this for 200,000 Naira or more, depending on the features you desire.

My email is larypetero@gmail.com if you are interested in working with me.

Lol you don't even know what the app is about yet and you automatically assume architecture and scalability are critical....

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2016
kumulus:
Can someone please tell me how much is needed to employ the service of a programmer to develop an app with a quality like that of Instagram for iOS and Android. And where is the best place to find one

@op, i will not lie to you (and i am not bidding for the project either). Fact is, if your budget is anything less than 5 million ---> all your efforts may likely come to zero.

And if you do not have a good project manager as well, the project may likely fail. Something of instagram quality if a job for many highly skilled developers, graphic artists etc

Take it as someone speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by seunthomas: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you can afford to pay for dedicated servers for a year,register the business name(US),pay for dev accounts.

Then contact me and lets deal. We launch with a subset of instagram features on both ios and android platforms. Send me a private mail on NL.
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
^^^o yeah
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by FincoApps(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't really get.... the OP said the app should have the QUALITY of Instagram

Most people here makes it sound like the OP wants the FEATURES of Instagram.... @op, what exactly do you want ?

An app like Instagram (As in features)
or
An app with good quality just like Instagram with different features ?
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some time back, a woman loved a site i built for my client -> got my contact through the client. Went through a lot of trouble to reach me.
She told me she wanted a website like that of my client, i don dey rejoice. When i billed her like this - she just stopped talking to me.
Before i now found out that what she wanted was very much simpler than what i had in mind.
@the same time, it has happened to me the other way round before - where i undercharged and did slavery work for small money. . . .
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by Libertyetin(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
kumulus:

Personally i think you can do it your self using this means
. SMART PROGRAMMER PACK from clickbox.com.ng if you are new and serious at learning software programming. follow link to know more
http://www.clickbox.com.ng/product/smart-programmer/
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by FincoApps(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
dhtml18:
Some time back, a woman loved a site i built for my client -> got my contact through the client. Went through a lot of trouble to reach me.
She told me she wanted a website like that of my client, i don dey rejoice. When i billed her like this - she just stopped talking to me.
Before i now found out that what she wanted was very much simpler than what i had in mind.
@the same time, it has happened to me the other way round before - where i undercharged and did slavery work for small money. . . .

hahahahaha.... well that's why I don't make a single quote until I see the brief from the client
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by larisoft: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
FincoApps:

Lol you don't even know what the app is about yet and you automatically assume architecture and scalability are critical....

from what he says, I deduce he needs an app he believes is "large". My solution? build something he can keep expanding on and it won't tear apart. that's the major feature in apps like snapchat. Those asking for dedicated servers...cloud nko? why waste time hacking away at servers which is just a utility.
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by seunthomas: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
larisoft:

from what he says, I deduce he needs an app he believes is "large". My solution? build something he can keep expanding on and it won't tear apart. that's the major feature in apps like snapchat. Those asking for dedicated servers...cloud nko? why waste time hacking away at servers which is just a utility.
Well you need servers to host the api. Or is the app going to communicate p2p(even with that you would need a signalling server-intermediary server). Anyway, i was offering to build the app for free as a partnership. How are u doing by the way @larisoft.
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
E might communicate via bluetooth or wireless. . . .or use MTN mast to communicate (and not really need an application server)

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by larisoft: 1:48am On Jun 05, 2016
seunthomas:

Well you need servers to host the api. Or is the app going to communicate p2p(even with that you would need a signalling server-intermediary server). Anyway, i was offering to build the app for free as a partnership. How are u doing by the way @larisoft.

Baba, am fine and learning o.

On the issue at hand, I m not asking why use servers. am asking; if your needs are so big that you will need dedicated servers, why not just use a cloud service? you can read my comment up there.
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 05, 2016
You guys don start again abi, oya now, i don book this land sha.
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by FincoApps(m): 5:25am On Jun 05, 2016
larisoft:

Well I get your point but I still think this op guy should come and clarify exactly what he needs.

I might ask a Phonegap developer to create an app for me "with a quality like" Access bank app. This doesn't mean I want a banking app at all..... It just really means I want a Phoneggap app that is as smooth, clean and responsive as Access bank app.
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by seunthomas: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2016
larisoft:

Baba, am fine and learning o.

On the issue at hand, I m not asking why use servers. am asking; if your needs are so big that you will need dedicated servers, why not just use a cloud service? you can read my comment up there.
The whole idea of a dedicated server was to run containers on it.. Good to know you are ok.
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by kumulus(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2016
FincoApps:

Well I get your point but I still think this op guy should come and clarify exactly what he needs.

I might ask a Phonegap developer to create an app for me "with a quality like" Access bank app. This doesn't mean I want a banking app at all..... It just really means I want a Phoneggap app that is as smooth, clean and responsive as Access bank app.

Hey guys, hope y'all had a great night... What this brother here said explains it. I don't need an app with same features as Instagram but something that can run smoothly like it.

@larisoft
@dhtml18
@seunthomas and all

.....I really appreciate y'all ideas and advise.....if anything at all I think it had be great to connect with minds like y'all. Just a question and I'm getting all this wonderful inputs. God bless y'all....

....now I know what to expect in terms of budget and all....what I need do now is outsource for funds and find the right team for the job.

@Seunthomas, you mentioned something like partnership somewhere and that's more like what I need..... Like minded people with whom I can build a tech empire with. If Bill, Tim and the likes can do it.....We can do it to....

#FeelingMotivated reading y'all post.....would keep everyone updated on subsequent decisions....Again God bless!!!

Sorry for the epistle. wink

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2016
issorait, you might PM me to advise you better. I am engaged in some serious stuffs at the moment and cannot offer you anything other than technical advise at this time.
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by Gamelord007: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance website for Naira transactions
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by DavidOluyale(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Pls Help, Programmers Needed by bassdow: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
splashz:
outside the country will charge u 25mill I tried that...
India will charge u 3mill ...
tried that also... had to learn app building myself
..my social networking app and my new site update be dropping next week...
wil share screen shot here.. so u see what I can do...

Am just Looking at You.

Next time, please don't Talk like there are Idiots in here.

(1) (Reply)

Pass4sure Sun Exams / Highly Experienced Software Developer SMS / Web Application needed / Wireless 4G Ptz Solar Cctv Camera Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.