Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair (44183 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 5:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Nowadays, the world is fast becoming a terrible place to live. The enemy of the soul of a man, the devil, is out to pollute, defile and contaminate the lives of the children of men.

The hairdressing salon is another deadly strategy introduced by the old serpent, Satan to possess careless women.

How can six or seven girls be working on the head of one person in the name of hairstyles. Is it healthy? This is madness. Some of these girls or ladies are agents of darkness commissioned to initiate women into the demonic world.
Women will sit down for hours, while their God given virtues are transferred or replace with a demon.

It is so bad.

Another way of initiating women is this so called Brazilian hair, India hair refer to as attachment.
Attachment to the hair God had already numbered. The Bible says the hair has been counted. Why adding or attaching another dead hair from another country to God's counted hair. It is a shame. We are importing hairs from another country in the name of beauty. What a shame! What is wrong with my people? We say we are black and proud, how true?
It is a lie.

Move around the shop where they are selling these demonic, fake and dead hair rebranded as attachments, you will see girls demonstrating, I would like it to reach my back, I want it so long.

At home, men are in trouble, the economy is bad, they have money to sustain the family but not enough to play with, so men are very cautious when it comes to spending money.
Women don't reason like that they say " I want to do my hair, I want to do my hair"
This is the National anthem of women.

One day, I told my wife that I prefer the low cut to the demonic attachment. She struggled, I insisted. I thank God for my wife, very good wife . I can say boldly I am blessed with a wonderful wife. She eventually agreed.

For the first time, people queried her, they attacked my wife say why? You mean your husband said so.
Her colleagues mocked her.

After sometime she did the low cut again, then somebody said what a fine hair!
You see, I have examined women, one thing about them is that they are kinda unpredictable, they may not really know what is good for them.
Men who are suppose to be the head in terms of guiding and correcting them are the one encouraging their wives to wear trouser,leggies, backless, mini skirt, strapless,tight gown, tight skirt, spaghetti, dead women's hair, rubber hair, dread lock wig, afro wig, false eyelashes, lipstick, body hug.
They say,
I want you to look sexy. The question is ; Is your wife a prostitute?
If the answer is no, then do the needful.

Recently, women are now appreciating their God given hair, the natural hair.

What are you telling me?

Are you wiser than God?

God has given you a fine hair, no attachment, no wool, no rubber, appreciate it , make it neat, annoint it with oil, comb it.

What a marvellous God! You are wonderfully made.
You are beautiful.

This is simplicity. Humility, pure, spotless, gentle not rough with one dead hair from another country.

The head is the symbol of your destiny, your brain is very powerful. It is the control room.
Do not allow anybody to tamper with your head which is the symbol of your destiny.

Many women have entered into a strange problem because of attachment. Barrenness, dead baby in the womb, husband under seriuos attack. Untimely death of spouse, cancer, spirit husband and so on.

I pray for the present generation women that God will cause their spiritual eyes to open to understand exceeding greatness of what God has for them.
In Jesus mighty name.

God2man.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by ladyF(f): 5:36am On Jun 01, 2016
You did what!!!! angryIf I'm getting you right, your argument is women should cut their hair because of the demons in attachment? Hahahahaha!!! C'mon this is really shallow reasoning na... Or you want your wife 4 be looking unattractive so that men will not be eyeing her.. Talk true o OP. If this is the case, your insecurity has gone beyond the high heavens, God be with you Sir. grin

Abeg I go manage the demons and trust God to keep me. Hair that I suffered to grow. cheesy Ain't cutting any hair for anybody.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by byvan03: 6:19am On Jun 01, 2016
You are ridiculous, all women know is " I want to make my hair, I want to make my hair" and this didn't sound dumb to you? Is that all your wife knows? You succeeded in making your wife to look like a widow because you don't want to pay for the hair, won't you at least leave others wives to make theirs? Post the pictures of your wife's beautiful low cut, so we can see the beautiful hair and maybe reconsider undecided. If simplicity to you is a woman looking bald, I nwego serious problem undecided.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Make she cut am na......sebi na she go look like ashawo calabar.even d bible said it dat d beauty of a woman is in her hair. *tho i no too sabi bible sha* but e be like say dem talk dat kind tin for thre

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Florblu(f): 6:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Your stand negates the provision of the bible.Your choice,your wife, your life.I will not cut my hair for anything or anybody.

30 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Broke-*ss niggur grin

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Cutehector(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2016
You are such a Jew and a Pharisee mixed together...

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by pet4ril(f): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Dude abeg, tell us you are tired of bringing money for hair.
If my ife will allow me sef, not for anything but for the stress of loosing the tiny ghana weavings he likes me plaiting. I would have loved to cut my hair too tongue tongue
Ife please allow me to cut my hair just like this dude did biko embarassed

17 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by lilmax(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Deeper life cheesy

25 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by tabithababy(f): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Please don't confuse other men o. Don't advice your friends wife to do the same o. Broke ass nigga. undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by theEYe21(f): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Op you need a psychiatrist! With the kind of senseless mentality you have.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by SAMBARRY: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Is this one a man

What you need to be chasing is money not demons.you're not just broke but daft

You came here ranting about how daft women are and bad mouthing other people's buisness. I'm not a hairdresser but it's bad to ruin other people's buisness with your shallowness. IF YOU want your wife to look like a house girl that is your cup of tea but bringing others into your little level of ignorance and illiteracy is just the height

Fanatic.

I'm sure you must be one of this brokeass deeper life niggurs with one cut and sew wine faded trousers and a huge shirt.yeye dey boom undecided

Illiteracy and unexposure is a sin.try and leave your little village and you'll see beyond your nose.local champion. And someone married this one undecided

Lord have mercy undecided

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
oga when you go to the barbers, do you pack up all your hair from the ground?
The person you are buying beans from do you know if she is a witch?

You have a choice.....Everyone has a choice
You can Live your life free or live in the bondage of constant fear of the unknown
crossing the road has its own dangers, but you still trust God and cross it.

Sambarry dear how are you?
Long time no see
How is Wura
Hope you are not smacking her or I will smack you tongue grin

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Mikylopez(f): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
uncle stop confusing urself aiit ur taking it too serious....my dad didn't gok to me wen i went on low cut till i started making my hair......pple are diff sha buh u cnt tell me to cut my hair b4 u married ne twas d same hair dah attracted u..so plz kip ur sermons

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by jashar(f): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2016
undecided

Just say you don't have the money to maintain the hair for now. We understand, the economy is harsh. undecided

But stop trying to bring some fake assed spiritual sentiments into this. That's where I have issues with the post.

God is a God of beauty and honour. Think I'm kidding, look how much thoughts and precious material went into the building of the ark, the tabernacle, the temple....

The challenge most people have is balance...because some people have blown some certain aspects of Christianity out of proportion doesn't mean that aspect is bad.
Fear and knowledge of God would drive you to bring honour and glory to His name in every ramifications.

As a Christian (male/female) you owe it to God to look good. So, if having a nice hair style makes you good why not? I don't mean flamboyance.

Don't lemme preach abeg.

cheesy

SAMBARRY af kee me ooo..... I'm just laughing so hard right now....

Cheeeiiiiii...... why na? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by kingphilip(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Ok
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Yinkatolu: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2016
grin
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Funbii(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Op u funny oh,, so if u and your wife come cut hair, how we go take differentiate husband from wife grin

11 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by MasterJayJay: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2016
You can also be initiated through clothing.

Op, tell your wife to start wearing fig leaves like this.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by MadCow1: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:
Nowadays, the world is fast becoming a terrible place to live. The enemy of the soul of a man, the devil, is out to pollute, defile and contaminate the lives of the children of men.

The hairdressing salon is another deadly strategy introduced by the old serpent, Satan to possess careless women.

How can six or seven girls be working on the head of one person in the name of hairstyles. Is it healthy? This is madness. Some of these girls or ladies are agents of darkness commissioned to initiate women into the demonic world.
Women will sit down for hours, while their God given virtues are transferred or replace with a demon.

It is so bad.

Another way of initiating women is this so called Brazilian hair, India hair refer to as attachment.
Attachment to the hair God had already numbered. The Bible says the hair has been counted. Why adding or attaching another dead hair from another country to God's counted hair. It is a shame. We are importing hairs from another country in the name of beauty. What a shame! What is wrong with my people? We say we are black and proud, how true?
It is a lie.

Move around the shop where they are selling these demonic, fake and dead hair rebranded as attachments, you will see girls demonstrating, I would like it to reach my back, I want it so long.

At home, men are in trouble, the economy is bad, they have money to sustain the family but not enough to play with, so men are very cautious when it comes to spending money.
Women don't reason like that they say " I want to do my hair, I want to do my hair"
This is the National anthem of women.

One day, I told my wife that I prefer the low cut to the demonic attachment. She struggled, I insisted. I thank God for my wife, very good wife . I can say boldly I am blessed with a wonderful wife. She eventually agreed.

For the first time, people queried her, they attacked my wife say why? You mean your husband said so.
Her colleagues mocked her.

After sometime she did the low cut again, then somebody said what a fine hair!
You see, I have examined women, one thing about them is that they are kinda unpredictable, they may not really know what is good for them.
Men who are suppose to be the head in terms of guiding and correcting them are the one encouraging their wives to wear trouser,leggies, backless, mini skirt, strapless,tight gown, tight skirt, spaghetti, dead women's hair, rubber hair, dread lock wig, afro wig, false eyelashes, lipstick, body hug.
They say,
I want you to look sexy. The question is ; Is your wife a prostitute?
If the answer is no, then do the needful.

Recently, women are now appreciating their God given hair, the natural hair.

What are you telling me?

Are you wiser than God?

God has given you a fine hair, no attachment, no wool, no rubber, appreciate it , make it neat, annoint it with oil, comb it.

What a marvellous God! You are wonderfully made.
You are beautiful.

This is simplicity. Humility, pure, spotless, gentle not rough with one dead hair from another country.

The head is the symbol of your destiny, your brain is very powerful. It is the control room.
Do not allow anybody to tamper with your head which is the symbol of your destiny.

Many women have entered into a strange problem because of attachment. Barrenness, dead baby in the womb, husband under seriuos attack. Untimely death of spouse, cancer, spirit husband and so on.

I pray for the present generation women that God will cause their spiritual eyes to open to understand exceeding greatness of what God has for them.
In Jesus mighty name.

God2man.

Wetin be this? angry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by blesoh(f): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
You don't have money to be giving her every month, mtheeew. When I want to cut my hair my husband will say no, anyway different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by macaranta(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Another one ;P

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by olexjay(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Ko Kan aye
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by ejosh4(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Lamentations from a poor man

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by SPDAZZY(f): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
K, oga op read 1corinthians 11:6

It is shameful for a woman's hair to be shaved and her hair is her glory unto the man that is why women's hair are usually cut at their husbands' death.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by anonimi: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
ladyF:
You did what!!!! angry

If I'm getting you right, your argument is women should cut their hair because of the demons in attachment? Hahahahaha!!!

Abeg I go manage the demons and trust God to keep me. Hair that I suffered to grow. cheesy

Is attachment your hair that you grow

7 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Donkaz(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2016
haa!!

na wa
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2016
#sipsHypo

seen
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by blesoh(f): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Wetin be this? angry
My dear d thing taya me sef. Mtheeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.