Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair (44217 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by treasuredkids(f): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lol..... Smh!!! God help u as u journey through life. U sure have a long way ahead of u bro. Safe trip if u wish to go be the gateman in hell. U sure wnt find me on that path.
flamingREED:

Chai!

Bible prince like me.

Well it's not new.

Many will keep striving with their Maker
Until His fury settles their naughtiness.

Anyway,
The fans of Jezebel can go and meet their sensuous model in hell.

If you choose,
I can accompany you to the gate of your mentor's dwelling - hell.

I hope you learn irreparable lessons there.

Bye.
Safe journey.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
tipsieoladj:
imagine what ure saying? why do u people come up with dumb ideas that the bible neva stated. so because of attachment u say women re poccessed.. nd its obvious that all this attachment re made from fibers nd not dead human hair.. if not for ur ignorance how will u say attachments re made from dead women hair do u have sense at all? nd mister nigeria has companies that manufacture dem so stop lying to d public in d name of christianity.. before u try to advice anyone make sure u have a sensible point nd not d dumb ones..

Whether dead or processed, attachment is attachment.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by kaziblake(f): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2016
God2man:

You are funny...
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Lordkylie(f): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
God2man:

so even good old rubber is demonic? so what will you advice naturalistas to do.Sit down and be yapping nonsense,the clothes you wear do you know how many have been dedicated to marine spirits?Have you heard that always pad are dedicated to marine spirits?ngwanu tell your wife 2 stop using pads,demons will enter her vag.ina.You are so fearful,do you know how many demons you encounter daily?they cant get to you cos you carry fire.Instead of advicing people to develop relationship with God so they can be a no go area for the devil,you're forcing your wife to cut her hair which you say is her glory.#iranu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Loverboy Arrested, Jumped Bail After Promising Five Women Marriage (photo) / Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.