Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair (44190 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Barywhyte(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:
Nowadays, the world is fast becoming a terrible place to live. The enemy of the soul of a man, the devil, is out to pollute, defile and contaminate the lives of the children of men.

The hairdressing salon is another deadly strategy introduced by the old serpent, Satan to possess careless women.

How can six or seven girls be working on the head of one person in the name of hairstyles. Is it healthy? This is madness. Some of these girls or ladies are agents of darkness commissioned to initiate women into the demonic world.
Women will sit down for hours, while their God given virtues are transferred or replace with a demon.

It is so bad.

Another way of initiating women is this so called Brazilian hair, India hair refer to as attachment.
Attachment to the hair God had already numbered. The Bible says the hair has been counted. Why adding or attaching another dead hair from another country to God's counted hair. It is a shame. We are importing hairs from another country in the name of beauty. What a shame! What is wrong with my people? We say we are black and proud, how true?
It is a lie.

Move around the shop where they are selling these demonic, fake and dead hair rebranded as attachments, you will see girls demonstrating, I would like it to reach my back, I want it so long.

At home, men are in trouble, the economy is bad, they have money to sustain the family but not enough to play with, so men are very cautious when it comes to spending money.
Women don't reason like that they say " I want to do my hair, I want to do my hair"
This is the National anthem of women.

One day, I told my wife that I prefer the low cut to the demonic attachment. She struggled, I insisted. I thank God for my wife, very good wife . I can say boldly I am blessed with a wonderful wife. She eventually agreed.

For the first time, people queried her, they attacked my wife say why? You mean your husband said so.
Her colleagues mocked her.

After sometime she did the low cut again, then somebody said what a fine hair!
You see, I have examined women, one thing about them is that they are kinda unpredictable, they may not really know what is good for them.
Men who are suppose to be the head in terms of guiding and correcting them are the one encouraging their wives to wear trouser,leggies, backless, mini skirt, strapless,tight gown, tight skirt, spaghetti, dead women's hair, rubber hair, dread lock wig, afro wig, false eyelashes, lipstick, body hug.
They say,
I want you to look sexy. The question is ; Is your wife a prostitute?
If the answer is no, then do the needful.

Recently, women are now appreciating their God given hair, the natural hair.

What are you telling me?

Are you wiser than God?

God has given you a fine hair, no attachment, no wool, no rubber, appreciate it , make it neat, annoint it with oil, comb it.

What a marvellous God! You are wonderfully made.
You are beautiful.

This is simplicity. Humility, pure, spotless, gentle not rough with one dead hair from another country.

The head is the symbol of your destiny, your brain is very powerful. It is the control room.
Do not allow anybody to tamper with your head which is the symbol of your destiny.

Many women have entered into a strange problem because of attachment. Barrenness, dead baby in the womb, husband under seriuos attack. Untimely death of spouse, cancer, spirit husband and so on.

I pray for the present generation women that God will cause their spiritual eyes to open to understand exceeding greatness of what God has for them.
In Jesus mighty name.

God2man.

Messages like this mean nothing to people who are on their way to eternal destruction!

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God
1 Corinthians 1:18

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Bgorgeous: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Dude u stingy that's all, small time u go tell her the sew and close her veegee and she go free aturu, nama
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by lepasharon(f): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2016
blesoh:

It doesn't fit everyone, besides cant you see it is well taken care of, op wont even try to give her money to treat the hair, low cut sef is more expensive than wigs, cos you treat it everyday week, but what the op mean is nothing close to those pictures.

Lol how is it more expensive than wigs when all you basically need is moisturisers and a brush? Lol I know the ops low is nothing like these pics cheesy
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by TamedWolf90: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2016
byvan03:
You are ridiculous, all women know is " I want to make my hair, I want to make my hair" and this didn't sound dumb to you? Is that all your wife knows? You succeeded in making your wife to look like a widow because you don't want to pay for the hair, won't you at least leave others wives to make theirs? Post the pictures of your wife's beautiful low cut, so we can see the beautiful hair and maybe reconsider undecided. If simplicity to you is a woman looking bald, I nwego serious problem undecided.
Something is definitely wrong with you sir.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by AuroraB(f): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2016
SPDAZZY:
K, oga op read 1corinthians 11:6

It is shameful for a woman's hair to be shaved and her hair is her glory unto the man that is why women's hair are usually cut at their husbands' death.
grin Are you saying the wife is mourning him already grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by njiasi30(f): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
ladyF:

Hmmm not maintain o, he said cut.

Just picture his wife with 2face's haircut. angry
2face hair cut ke grin una no kill me with laugh today. grin cheesy grin
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by eyekaynoble: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Mr man, u can simply ask her 2 stop fixing brazilian or indian hair or other attachments 2 her hair but why ask her 2 cut her hair? Plaiting, weaving, didi are all there nah (shuku, patewo, ipako elede, basket etc). U must be a pharisee or a very stingy man. Check ur bible well, haircut is 4 men only. Ur excuses are just there 2 justify ur lame actions. Na only u get wife 4 house ni? Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by tosinjay(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Op is very right in a lot of ways. But only that staying on a low cut for women is wrong, natural hair should grow while putting aside the artificials.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by princezzlolly(f): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Nonsense post

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Apreel(f): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Okay the annoting oil is not demonic ba! Who annoited it?what makes it a substitute for hair cream? Nna biko shifti godi one side.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
The first woman to ever perm her hair was a black American woman. As you know, the black Americans, landed in America as slaves and were maltreated for over 400 years.

Just name it. All human rights abuses were meted upon them. Well, the black lady, in a bid to gain respect from the white folk, took 2 pieces of iron rods, heated them up in a fire and rolled them over her hair. The result was, straightened hair and the first pair if curling tongs.

Black women the world over have done nothing more than trying to make their hair look look like the white woman's hair. The straight long hair.

I happened to take a swim with some white women once. Well, I was swimming in the pool and the jumped inside (I'm a married man. So forget trash). These ladies jumped into the pool head-, line and sinker. I dey swim, dey look.

They finish, came use their hand to just pack their hair and went to change. None of them was shouting "oh my hair".

And I asked myself, Did God make us UNEQUAL?

Why do black ladies always want to have the white woman's straight hair, but the white woman doesn't give a s**t about black woman's hair? She does not want to copy black woman's hair?

The answer is simple- Deep down, black women STILL BELIEVE THEY ARE SLAVES like the blacks in USA. And hence the compulsion to suck up to white folk.

How can my wife or daughter feel they are a slave to white society folk? We are all here in Nigeria, eating rice and beans. What the f**k is wrong with you? You ain't nobody's slave.

They make their hair their way, you make your hair your way. Be proud of what God has given you.

If they look good leaving their hair natural, SO DO YOU. God didn't make ANY MISTAKE giving you kinky hair. That is how YOU look. If you keep trying copy someone else, that person WILL always be Number One. and you will be no 2.

Did you come to this world to be number 2? Be yourself. Number One.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by chrispratt: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
My husband is the bomb. I had low cut when he met me. He likes long hair. Asked me to grow my hair. Now my hair is down my back and I love it!
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Janedera(f): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2016
lol stingy man thank God say your wife is a good woman like you claimed.. If nah person like me, you go hear am
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by ladyverere(f): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2016
ladyverere:
Abeg go Op. U r just a religious fanatic. A true Christian has no need to fear about demons and being initiated into demonic cults. Odawise d purpose of ur Christianity is in vain or U r a fake Christian or a mere church goer. I carry low-cut but it's a personal idiosyncrasy and convenience giving my job schedule. Low cuts can b beautiful if carried well. Everyone should be allowed to exercise their right of choice and free will. I dislike husbands such as U who force their wives to do things against their will as though they can't think for themselves. I think U r merely begrudging d money U give her for hair because U r poor and can't afford it. So stop spewing bullshit here.

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by DedeNkem: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:
Nowadays, the world is fast becoming a terrible place to live. The enemy of the soul of a man, the devil, is out to pollute, defile and contaminate the lives of the children of men.

The hairdressing salon is another deadly strategy introduced by the old serpent, Satan to possess careless women.

How can six or seven girls be working on the head of one person in the name of hairstyles. Is it healthy? This is madness. Some of these girls or ladies are agents of darkness commissioned to initiate women into the demonic world.
Women will sit down for hours, while their God given virtues are transferred or replace with a demon.

It is so bad.

Another way of initiating women is this so called Brazilian hair, India hair refer to as attachment.
Attachment to the hair God had already numbered. The Bible says the hair has been counted. Why adding or attaching another dead hair from another country to God's counted hair. It is a shame. We are importing hairs from another country in the name of beauty. What a shame! What is wrong with my people? We say we are black and proud, how true?
It is a lie.

Move around the shop where they are selling these demonic, fake and dead hair rebranded as attachments, you will see girls demonstrating, I would like it to reach my back, I want it so long.

At home, men are in trouble, the economy is bad, they have money to sustain the family but not enough to play with, so men are very cautious when it comes to spending money.
Women don't reason like that they say " I want to do my hair, I want to do my hair"

One day, I told my wife that I prefer the low cut to the demonic attachment. She struggled, I insisted. I thank God for my wife, very good wife . I can say boldly I am blessed with a wonderful wife. She eventually agreed.

For the first time, people queried her, they attacked my wife say why? You mean your husband said so.

You see, I have examined women, one thing about them is that they are kinda unpredictable, they may not really know what is good for them.
Men who are suppose to be the head in terms of guiding and correcting them are the one encouraging their wives to wear trouser,leggies, backless, mini skirt, strapless,tight gown, tight skirt, spaghetti, dead women's hair, rubber hair, dread lock wig, afro wig, false eyelashes, lipstick, body hug.
They say,

What are you telling me?

Are you wiser than God?

God has given you a fine hair, no attachment, no wool, no rubber, appreciate it , make it neat, annoint it with oil, comb it.

You are beautiful.

This is simplicity. Humility, pure, spotless, gentle not rough with one dead hair from another country.

The head is the symbol of your destiny, your brain is very powerful. It is the control room.
Do not allow anybody to tamper with your head which is the symbol of your destiny.

Many women have entered into a strange problem because of attachment. Barrenness, dead baby in the womb, husband under seriuos attack. Untimely death of spouse, cancer, spirit husband and so on.

I pray for the present generation women that God will cause their spiritual eyes to open to understand exceeding greatness of what God has for them.
In Jesus mighty name.

God2man.

You've a very serious mental health problem. Go see a Psychiatrist for an urgent mental evaluation!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by CaraJewel(f): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2016
lepasharon:

Some of you on this thread are acting like short hair can't be attractive too
very true but more wen u got a pretty cute face...and mind you...d hair has to be taken care of too..n she may stil need to go to d salon...xo watz d op xayin
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by AuroraB(f): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2016
Janedera:
lol stingy man thank God say your wife is a good woman like you claimed.. If nah person like me, you go hear am
grin And he pretty must have browbeaten or bullied her into cutting her hair. Now, this kind of man have plenty issues and definitely unattractive lipsrsealed sad undecided

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by njiasi30(f): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Dis topic dey funny, I don laugh tire. grin as I start my first day of d month with laughter baba God abeg make d rem days end in laughter grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by jacy67(f): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2016
tearoses:
oga when you go to the barbers, do you pack up all your hair from the ground?
The person you are buying beans from do you know if she is a witch?

Help me ask him o! Just because your wife agreed does not mean everybody must conform to your own heavenly standard. Even the Bible forbids women from cutting their hair. It's an act of mourning.

Low cut is not for every woman

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by MadCow1: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2016
byvan03:
You are ridiculous, all women know is " I want to make my hair, I want to make my hair" and this didn't sound dumb to you? Is that all your wife knows? You succeeded in making your wife to look like a widow because you don't want to pay for the hair, won't you at least leave others wives to make theirs? Post the pictures of your wife's beautiful low cut, so we can see the beautiful hair and maybe reconsider undecided. If simplicity to you is a woman looking bald, I nwego serious problem undecided.

Its his type of Nigga that would be fhucking one skank on the side who has longass fake & cheap Brazilian weaves and extensions, dresses in tights and tubes, wears pumps with 6 inch heels and is made-up to look like a 1 dollar hoe.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2016
I think OP's basic sentiments are valid na. Just that he's arguing from a flawed viewpoint.
We've had this argument before. Long natural hair is best. Short natural hair is the next best thing. Weaves are allowed only if you work 6 to 6, and they better not be smelly.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by CaraJewel(f): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2016
The op is ryt n wrong at once
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Chimighty007(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:

It is so bad.

It is a lie.

They say,

What are you telling me?

Are you wiser than God?

You are beautiful.

In Jesus mighty name.

God2man.

Sometimes, I can't imagine how people understand and channel their arguments:
There's nothing in this world that was initiated or created by Man or the Devil. I can only say here that God created EVERYTHING and it was good for Him and Man until the system became corrupt and just like how a virus infected phone or computer will run and un-run itself same way all the good things God put in place started responding. Take for instance; Man named all the animals and the fear and dread of Man was upon all the animals when the system wasn't corrupt but the reverse is the case now.

Secondly, the wisdom and ability God gave to Man, he's now discovering all God put in place for his (man) comfort but the Devil in his deceit, initiating to Man the abuse those things God kept for his comfort, by so doing calling the Maker who had God intentions for man a Fool.

Let's examine these:
# Did God create money, cars, houses etc? NO! But kept everything needed for it in place for man to continue creation for man's comfort. Man (Adam) didn't loose any Rib or flesh cos Bible said God created in Adam, Male and Female and when the time came He brought out Eve. Same way every part of our body grow without asking God to make them grow even childbearing, we only seek God's face for child when There's an abnormalities in the process He (God) has set. That's why anybody can be pregnant even under age or mad woman.

# Are they all good for Man? What makes them bad today; their Uses or Abuses?

So, the Devil has never created anything to distract man from God instead he (devil) is initiating abuse of those good things. That's why you can choose ur hair over ur husband u even intend to do it for or choose money over ur family intend to make it for.

Be wise in ur sayings and criticism before many are slain by ur wrong and sentimental judgement over issues of life.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2016
grin kiss
Funbii:
Op u funny oh,, so if u and your wife come cut hair, how we go take differentiate husband from wife grin
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by blesoh(f): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol how is it more expensive than wigs when all you basically need is moisturisers and a brush? Lol I know the ops low is nothing like these pics cheesy
It goes Beyond that, I know what I spent when I was on low cut.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by treasuredkids(f): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2016
:Dnow this is the most hilarious comment so far. Op is just shallow in reasoning that's all I see.
elektra:

Ah! God has counted the hair, yet you and your wife have the audacity and effrontery to cut the hair which God counted. Oga, you and your wife are in big trouble oh! You have tampered with your destinies and defied God's original plan.
Here is what you should do. Start with 40 days dry fasting and prayer. Afterwards, proceed to let your hair grow free. Never comb it oh! In fact, if 1 strand mistakenly falls off, pick it up and sew it back into your hair.
That way, when Jesus (I assume you believe in him) comes back, you can present back to him all your hair intact.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2016
NNE ECONOMY NDI BAD....
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by HomeOfMe(f): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:

It is so bad.

It is a lie.

They say,

What are you telling me?

Are you wiser than God?

You are beautiful.

In Jesus mighty name.

God2man.
Hmm. Firstly,what happens to women who don't have hair at all? Like my Sis.from childhood she never had hair,despite weaving and plaiting it with thread(owu),her hair still breaks. She just managed it till after secondary school when she started wearing weave on and braids. Secondly,I personally don't enjoy weaves or wig,not because of my religion but just my preference-i feel more comfortable with my natural hair or if I have a big event like wedding,I weave. But I don't agree with you that wearing weaves is demonic,thank you.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by advanceDNA: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2016
OP no get money.......the guy don calculate say..bae dey do hair 15k-20k....guy man dey barb hair 300naira....OP wan balance the equation sharpally...the remaining change go buy enuf tomatoes nd fuel for the rest of the month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2016
lepasharon:

Some of you on this thread are acting like short hair can't be attractive too

And u think short hair doesnt need maintainance?
U ll be surprised!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / Loverboy Arrested, Jumped Bail After Promising Five Women Marriage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.