Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Affordable Internet Data Plan & Call Tariff Plan Of All NG Networks This Month - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Affordable Internet Data Plan & Call Tariff Plan Of All NG Networks This Month (6367 Views)

What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Internet Data Plan & Call Tariff Plan Of All NG Networks This Month by Dahiruhash(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Data is one of the most useful and essential activity in the world of browsing as you cant browse the internet & download music, videos, pictures or application of any kind via phone or computer of any type with out data which is normally known as MB in our local language. so also credit is the most useful thing in communication as you cannot make any call without credit on your line.

my aim to make you in touch with any latest and hottest tip regarding to cheapest data plan for browsing and also cheapest call tariff plan so as to make you surf and enjoy the world of telecommunication and lots more and also to help you with tutorials about PC and phone also to simplify any terrible situation to be favorable.

well considering the situation of competition and development as a result of technological improvement and the willingness of maintaining customers by network providers, all network providers introduced many data and also call plans which are actually favorable for heavy downloads, chatting, streaming and lots more so as to encourage people to go for their network, however some internet data plans and call tariff plans are actually bad as its not lasting long as a result of huge zapping of data and also credit deduction.

For the benefits of all Nigerians I scrutinized all the telecommunication data plans and also call tariff plans to bring out the cheapest and affordable ones among the Nigerian telcons providers.

Notwithstanding let’s look at the best, suitable and also cheapest call and data plan in all Nigerian telecommunication networks so as to minimize our expenditure and increase our savings. This is gonna be special as its really rocking without any interruption and also zapping of data and credit deduction.

MTN CHEAPEST DATA PLAN AND CHEAPEST CALL RATE TARIFF PLAN

CHEAP CALL RATE PLAN ON MTN
MTN XtraPro is the new MTN tariff plan that will allow you to make call at 11k/sec (6.60k/Min) on flat rate to all network with a daily access fee of N5 but if in some cases MTN were not able to charge you N5 on your first call as a result of insufficient balance, then the call for that day will be at 20k/Sec (N12/Min) with an additional benefit to health tips for 7 days.

How to Migrate to MTN XtraPro

Simply dial *401# and select 1 to migrate OR sms 401 to 131

So also you can get 6x your recharge card as soon as you recharge N100 you get N600, you recharge N200 you get N1,200, you recharge N500 you get N3,000 you recharge N1000 you get N6000.

all you need to get this offer is to buy a new MTN sim-card and register it no code required.
CHEAP DATA PLAN ON MTN
well for data plan i recommend mtn night plan for downloaders in which you will be given 500MB For Just N25 On MTN pulse which last for a night only.
How to Activate the MTN midnight data plan of just N25

Well to activate the plan make sure you have a minimum of N25 or more on your account or more and sms NIGHT to 131 on your text messaging platform.

So also you can get 100MB for Just N100, 50MB for Just N50 but for this plan is more suitable for chats only (Eligible Users Only)
How to Buy 100MB for Just N100

send sms J11 to 142
How to Buy 50MB for Just N50

Sms J12 to 142 to subscribe for 50MB for just N50.

Note: For you to enjoy this offer you must bee on MTN Beta Talk ,you can migrate by dialing *123*2*6.

GLO CHEAPEST DATA PLAN AND CHEAPEST CALL RATE TARIFF PLAN

CHEAP CALL RATE PLAN ON GLO
Well for call rate i suggest Gbam Xtra: Glo 12k/s plan:

It is a an exciting prepaid plan offering the best calling rates to customers with very attractive calling rates of 12K/s to ALL networks and 20K/s to popular international destinations
To migrate: Dial *100*6*1# and when asked for the confirmation press 1
Onnet call rate:12K/s
Offnet call rate:12K/s
International calls to popular destinations-USA, UK landlines, Canada, China and India: 20K/s
On-net SMS: N4/SMS
Off-net SMS: N4/SMS
International: N15/SMS
Glo 12K/s plan attracts a daily rental fee of N5 which is charged on the first call of the day.
Rental fee of N5 is only charged on your first voice call of the day. The rent will not be charged if you don’t make a call.
The daily rental fee of N5 will be charged on the first call of the day irrespective of the destination of the call
If rental not paid,will be charged 25k/s
CHEAP DATA PLAN ON GLO
As for Globacom the following bellow are the best and suitable data plan suitable for downloading, streaming, chatting and lots more.
This is definitely the cheapest Glo Nigeria data plan or let me say, this is the cheapest data plan in Nigeria at the moment. When I saw the offer of 6GB of data for just 2000 naira, I was excited until I saw that I can get a massive 10GB data by add 500 naira (10 GB goes for 2,500 Naira)

The data are valid for 30 days like most other data plans from the 3 other GSM companies in Nigeria

Subscribe for 1 GB data for 1000 naira with *127*53#
Subscribe for 6 GB data for 2000 naira with *127*55#
Subscribe for 10 GB data for 2500 naira with *127*58#
Subscribe for 12 GB data for 3000 naira with *127*54#
Subscribe for 18 GB data for 4000 naira with *127*59#

Note: All the above Glo data plans are the current data plan on the Glo network and its working perfectly

ETISALAT CHEAPEST DATA PLAN AND CHEAPEST CALL RATE TARIFF PLAN[/b]

CHEAP CALL RATE PLAN ON ETISALAT
For this network i recommend Easy Life 4.0 Limited Edition as the cheapest plan.
The Easy Life 4.0 Limited Edition is a voice based prepaid plan that gives fantastic rates to all networks in Nigeria and selected international destinations.
The tariff plan is as stated below:
1. 11 Kobo per Second to all networks in Nigeria
2. 5 Naira daily access fee on your first call
3. 20 Kobo per Second to four international destinations namely the United Kingdom (landlines), the United States of America , China and India.
4. SMS – 4 Naira per page
5. International SMS- 15 Naira per page

Description of Migration Code

dial *420*1#
CHEAP DATA PLAN ON ETISALAT
For data plan i actually recommend etisalat 1GB for just N500 only however it is only available on new etisalat subscribers.

How to subscribe for Etisalat 1GB for N500

1. get a new Etisalat sim card

2. Load N500 Airtime on your etisalat line

3. Simply dial *229*2*2#

Check your data balance with *228#

Other available and suitable data plans

1.5GB 1,000 *229*2*7# or AND1 sms to 229 30 days

3.5GB 2,000 *229*2*8# or AND2 sms to 229 30 days

6.5GB 3,500 *229*2*9#or AND3 sms to 229 30 days

16GB 8,000 *229*2*5# or MB6 sms to 229 30 days

22GB 10,000 *229*4*1#or SM1 sms to 229 30 days

AIRTEL CHEAPEST DATA PLAN AND CHEAPEST CALL RATE TARIFF PLAN

CHEAP CALL RATE PLAN ON AIRTEL
well on airtel smartTALK plan is the best and cheapest call rate plan.

Airtel smartTALK this is the chepest and favourable planin which you can Call all networks in Nigeria at 15 kobo per second (from the very 1st second) for a daily access fee of ₦5 charged on your first call of the day and also Make international calls at 20k per second to the USA, Canada, China, India and UK Landline.
Terms of this plan
1. Migration into smartTALK is free (except if it is a subsequent migration within the month by the subscriber which will be charged at N100).
2. This is an opt-in offer and is open to new and existing Airtel prepaid subscribers.
3. All calls are charged at 15k/sec ACROSS ALL local Networks at a daily access fee of N5
4. Only subscribers with minimum of N5 Main Account balance would be able to initiate 1st call of the day (on-net/off-net). This does not apply 4. to subscribers with valid voice bundle like Talk More, Premier Connect, WeekendMAX EXTRA etc.
5. Subscribers on this plan can also purchase the Talk More bundle, Premier Connect bundle and other bundles as desired.
6. 5x offer is not available on this plan.

How to migrate to Airtel SmartTALK plan
Simply dial *315# or send YES to 315.
and enjoy.

CHEAP DATA PLAN ON AIRTEL

DAILY 30MB N100 *410#

3-Day 50MB N200 *412#

WEEKLY 80MB N300 *417#

14-Days 750MB N500 *418#

30 Days 1.5GB N1,000 *496#

30 Days 3.5GB N2,000 *437#

30 Days OPERA MONTHLY 250MB N300 *885*1#

15 Days WHATSAPP 15MB N100 *948#

30 Days WTF MONTHLY 80MB N200 *990#

TIME BASED 30Min N300 *439*3#

TIME BASED 60Min N500 *439*4#

WEEKEND BUNDLE 200MB N200 *472#

WEEKEND BUNDLE 500MB N500 *473#

So also
Airtel FreeSurf

FREE SURF: offers values to customers without any upfront commitment.

When customers browse the internet without a valid data bundle, they do so on the PAYU plan. The PAYU plan is expensive as customers are billed at N50/MB of {5kobo per KB}. This expensive for the customers and leads to lack of interest in browsing the internet for a long time.
Double your Airtel data on this plan as when you 10MB and get 10MB with N10/MB and use 40MB you will get 50mb with N5/MB and 60MB you will be given 100MB for free with 2.5/MB

HOW TO ACTIVATE AIRTEL FREESURF
Its very simply just dial *141#

Then reply with “2” without quotes to activate.

SOURCE: http://www.wikiban.com/2016/06/affordable-internet-data-plan-and-call.html

THANKS FOR READING.

2 Shares

Re: Affordable Internet Data Plan & Call Tariff Plan Of All NG Networks This Month by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one Brov...

Glo Data Tariff is well structured to fit people's need...

2500 for 10GB.. That's what I call Data...

I foresee a 1000 for 6GB plan sooner than later...
Re: Affordable Internet Data Plan & Call Tariff Plan Of All NG Networks This Month by kessling: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one Op but Glo na thief
Re: Affordable Internet Data Plan & Call Tariff Plan Of All NG Networks This Month by Dahiruhash(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Djangocode:
Nice one Brov...

Glo Data Tariff is well structured to fit people's need...

2500 for 10GB.. That's what I call Data...

I foresee a 1000 for 6GB plan sooner than later...
well its gonna be cool
Re: Affordable Internet Data Plan & Call Tariff Plan Of All NG Networks This Month by Dahiruhash(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2016
kessling:
Nice one Op but Glo na thief
no no as for this one no problem
Re: Affordable Internet Data Plan & Call Tariff Plan Of All NG Networks This Month by KennedyOkpara(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
but glo has the poorest costumer service

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Has Just Introduced A New Data Plan Called WTF / New Airtel 9GB Data Plan For Just N3500 / I Need A Very Slim Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.