Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships (4061 Views)

Governor Wine Donates 8 Gunboats To Nigerian Navy Today (Photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by menstrualpad: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
see involvement!

mightyhazell:
Source?

Or u be eye witness?
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by TechRev: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shockedembarassedembarassed

Amnesty it is then. sad

Who is talking of amnesty they want sovereign state now. But if negotiations are done every one may settle to true federalism or total resource control. Which is the solution to most of nigeria problems. (weak center).

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by Lvlink(f): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
onexile:
Make i no talk watin dey my mind before one Anu Mpama Ban me.

So make i just laugh small, if you understand what i mean abeg hit like.

gringringrin
i understand you jare! If na to kill my people for Asaba dem go sabi, but when they see Niger Delta Avengers they will scamper for safety. Useless people.

1000 likes for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by Jesusloveyou: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2016
figment232:
Useless NA they only how to shoot n kill defenceless civilians
useless NDA, why not come out to face d army like boko haram, coward avengers

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by felalegend: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2016
mightyhazell:
hmmmm! La wa o!

And some peeps be posting pics of soldiers placing hide and seek inside gbaramatu shrines

They got bombs planted at various points since 2015. The bombing cannot be stopped by military action but the hardship of their people as a result of military presence will make them stop.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by ahaika23: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
cheesy this is the beginning. Remember what will shock the world is yet to happen. #freenigerdelta
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by NonFarmPayrol: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

and when the NDA said the army are.not their target i guess you were sleeping

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by mightyhazell: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
menstrualpad:
see involvement!

see wat?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by ebiboy2(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
oya coas go and do what you know how to do best. arrest innocent guys and tag them terrorists.
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
TechRev:

Who is talking of amnesty they want sovereign state now. But if negotiations are done every one may settle to true federalism or total resource control. Which is the solution to most of nigeria problems. (weak center).
Atiku was saying something about "carrot and stick"approach to the ND region. How realistic is it? sad
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
How can you blow up an oil well? What sort of ridiculous report is this.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by pacino26(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
If Atiku could preach and request for true fiscal federalism, why don't our dear PMB revisit the 2014 Confab report
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by STPEACE10: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

the army in their last statement said they dont even know the NDA members grin grin grin

they are doing guesswork
but this militants no the do recruitment?? because boys are not smiling oh but the damage don too much abeg make them mercy us especially make them mercy our grandpa in aso rock
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by pacino26(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
How can you blow up an oil well? What sort of ridiculous report is this.

Take off the Xmas tree!
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by Candyrain(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

U don't seem to know their objective, they are not after spilling any blood so coming out to face the army is irrelevant.

They are nothing like the blood sucking demons boko haram

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by Jesusloveyou: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

and when the NDA said the army are.not their target i guess you were sleeping
so u and i is their target, the niger delta people they claim, they are avenging for is their target, becos d army wil be coming for us- we d niger deltas, and my state edo- benin wil be d most hit becos of idp camp they wil set in d state.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by wisov(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Most pple are happy with d news...smh

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by wisov(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Most pple are happy with d news...smh and dey will claim tobe christians or muslims! Supporting evil so joyfully.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by boscojo16: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2016
wisov:
Most pple are happy with d news...smh and dey will claim tobe christians or muslims! Supporting evil so joyfully.

90 % of oil block belongs to Northerners is evil too .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by wisov(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2016
So dis justifies ur support for NDA abi?
boscojo16:

90 % of oil block belongs to Northerners is evil too .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by TechRev: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Atiku was saying something about "carrot and stick"approach to the ND region. How realistic is it? sad

I doubt if that will work. Especially if they have gotten to the point where they believe in these words:

"Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry 1775.

Also depends on what the government use as carrot. But why can't Nigeria do true federalism? That's the solution to all these problems total resource control.
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by dynicks(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2016
We are coming for the rescue...Never underestimate our Men in black....militants make Una beta apply thermocool...

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by bedford101(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2016
AvengersMyfoot#
Lairs they can't get 200miles near those wells RMP TF'23,24 I am typing from Escravos and both wells are up and running as usual..#fvckNDA..Godbless the Nigeria Army/Navy

I pity those of u who re in support of those foools who called themselvs nda..who doesn't want to work before they will eat..woe unto them..go get a life

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by Hisduchess(f): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2016
onexile:
Make i no talk watin dey my mind before one Anu Mpama Ban me.

So make i just laugh small, if you understand what i mean abeg hit like.

gringringrin

bros ino together. no talk anything ooo grin
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by MUVA(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2016
I love the way they put the "hash-tag" in their last tweet.

#Boom gringrin cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships by bedford101(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2016
onexile:
With heavy security presence of 100 Gunboats 4 War Ships and Jet Bombers, Niger Delta Avengers Blows up Chevron Oil Well RMP 23 and RMP 24 at about 3:4am this morning!

RMP 23 and 24 are Chevrons Highest Swamp Producing Wells
This is happening now!

Check their twitter handle @Niger Delta Avengers
Op I advice u modify this your topic and thread before you carry unconfirm news all around, as we speak RMP 23,24 is ok and functioning as usuall...ur NDA's are just tryin to distract the General public and media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ / Is This Nigeria? PHOTO. / Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.