Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) (31577 Views)

Buhari Participates At International Forum On Peace And Security (photo) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Again

With the heavy presence of 100 Gunboats, 4 Warships and Jet Bombers NDA blew up Chevron Oil Well RMP 23 and RMP 24 3:44am this Morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/737889442782969856

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Terry68: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Now I know these boys are serious.

Despite fighter jets, warships, gunboats and surveillance camera deploy to checkmate the region. Still...

Nigeria military owe explanation to this incompetent trail.

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by STPEACE10: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2016
military or no military, you can't stop this
militants, even if you kill all the members of this
NDA, another group will surface, the best thing is
to do Justice to their fair demands. why will this
Muhammad Buhari regard their economy power
house as 5% self?? that orientation spoil show
for him.

but this militants no the do recruitment?? because boys wan join oh, but make una pity us abeg the damage don pass becareful, have mercy upon our grandpa at aso rock, he will be disappointed in his army by now.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Akpaife(m): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Nigeria military over to you
is it true?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by lollystiver(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2016
You told me not to believe the military Buh you want me to believe the militants

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by mightyhazell: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2016
And some peeps be posting pics of soldiers playing hide and seek behind statues in gbaramatu shrines. Smh

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by ckmayoca: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2016
The problem is that economy fall or e no fall buhari salary and business dey run. Na we dis thing go affect pass oh. If Olympic trip can't be funded all of una go dey vex say una no see iwobi, ighalo and iheanacho cos our presido selfish.

Bad presido name go dey history and same wit good presido.
The damage is enough cos rebuilding that one alone will take months.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by leonbob: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2016
lollystiver:
You told me not to believe the military Buh you want me to believe the militants
Body go soon tell you who to believe undecided
This is serious but you are here taking sides, maybe you are a zombie
Flexing muscles with the militants will suffer our economy, PMB needs to come down from his high horse and dialogue with these guys

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by lollystiver(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2016
leonbob:

Body go soon tell you who to believe undecided
This is serious but you are here taking sides, maybe you are a zombie
Flexing muscles with the militants will suffer our economy, PMB needs to come down from his high horse and dialogue with these guys
and body go tell you too by the time all ur village will be set on fire

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by argon500: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Let them clap for themselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2016
who has the military been arresting then

44 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by chronique(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2016
We foresaw this coming during the elections. I talked about it in one of my articles. It's just so sad that Nigeria will never be able to fulfil her potentials cos this is unfortunately,a new twist to the kind of politics being played. Apart from the genuine issues these people have for taking into militancy,the result of the 2015 elections,is also one of the reasons for all of these. They see it as payback time to the north who supposedly used boko haram in ruining Jonathan's govt... The earlier we re-negotiate our existence as a nation,the better for us all.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by sluk(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2016
its a pity dat d nigerian army have bin decimated to boys brigade by d nda.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
This is a battle the military cant win the way they are going about it so far cos NDA took the country unawares, boko haram that have being in existence for years is stil a threat til date and it seems the NDA are more equip than boko haram.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Beehshorp(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Lol.. Upon all the 100 gunboats? Diplomacy is the key not all dis gra gra.. Atleast sit with dem and reason with them.. Buhari swallow ur pride

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by kingphilip(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Dialogue to me is the perfect answer

This people cannot be beaten in their homes to their games.. You don't expect someone to come to my neighborhood for the very first time and still know the in routes better than I do

Dialogue with them and get to know their grievances and come to a compromise by both parties and there'll be peace

Until then happy new month Nairalanders

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Mannylex(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Hmm. This is really becoming the unbecoming. If the military are this useless, let the government which is becoming clueless IMH opinion use the funds spent on the inefficient military(who discovers their strength and might again helpless civilians ) guarding that vicinity to settle this militants.

Do we wait till this Companies close shop and leave the country? Someone is not doing his job well! Think Government, Think! Government of failed promises.

Which way Nigeria? ? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Abeymills(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Wats d scores NW?5%cers n 95%cers including d military gud at killing defenseles pple while thier herdsmen kill rape n destroy farmers n farms all jst 2 conquer territories I hear bubuhari made provisions 4dem in d budget millions u knw!no talk sey Na me tel u o!u hear?yet he dey giv order 2crush nda ipob u cant dialogue wit Dem yeye govt under a typical tyrant

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by gunuvi(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
But the Army said they have arrested the Avengers. Oya over to you army.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by endy23(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
There is no way the soldiers can stop dis people,cos they own the terrain and know when to strike

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by NonFarmPayrol: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
cheesy
. i just laugh
when people like quotasystem come here and spit fire from the comfort of their huts . they get supporters

buhari should get it into his thick skull

the terrain of the ND is never in favor of the army or navy . its very huge and difficult. spans many states

there are hndreds of miles of pipelines which can be bombed easily at any point

3. the NDA are faceless. the army has admitted that in their last statement
they are experts who carry out underwater bombings which chevron admit can only be done by marine engineers. this is no rag tag bh

4. the nigerian army is filled with fake soldiers who got in through phony means and cant even swim . they will suffer casualties

5. dialogue and fiscal federalism is the way forward. everyone should fend for herself like the way texas keeps it oil earnings

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by ritux: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Proudly Niger Deltan

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by idris4r83(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Dey blow d pipes dey go jor. Who d oil don help? Poor man dey buy oil @ N145/L, theres no money in circulation and inflation is on d high side. The economy cannot b worse than this

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
NA are still in analog age while NDA have gone beyond digital.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Ok, until oil production is zero, then call me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by stephliet(f): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
[size=15pt]Nigerian military are cowards.. Quote me anywhere grin[/size]

All hailIgbos

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Keep blowing your future away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st / Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.