Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! (2140 Views)

Top Secrete About Mtn You Should Know / MTN You Can't Pay Your Fine With My Credit, Thi Is Wickedness / I Got This Message From MTN " You Have Been Credited With 1.5gb.load N1000 ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2016
I subscribed for the #500 for 1gig on Saturday 28th of May, come yesterday I couldn't surf the internet at all! Getting an error message, like the message I'd get if I have no data. I called their incompetent Custer care, she asked me to switch off my phone while my data is on and switch on my phone again. I did all she suggested but to no avail. This morning I called again, and the customer care lady couldn't solve the issue.

My data will expire in just 2days time!!!! I still have enough data and I intend to use it before it expires. If my data doesn't works, then I have just wasted my money and it only proves that the 1gig for #500 is only a scam since it will get to a point where one would be stopped from using the data till it expires or till one renews it.

May God punish MTN for this!!!! cry
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by TDonald: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:
I subscribed for the #500 for 1gig on Saturday 28th of May, come yesterday I couldn't surf the internet at all! Getting an error message, like the message I'd get if I have no data. I called their incompetent Custer care, she asked me to switch off my phone while my data is on and switch on my phone again. I did all she suggested but to no avail. This morning I called again, and the customer care lady couldn't solve the issue.

My data will expire in just 2days time!!!! I still have enough data and I intend to use it before it expires. If my data doesn't works, then I have just wasted my money and it only proves that the 1gig for #500 is only a scam since it will get to a point where one would be stopped from using the data till it expires or till one renews it.

Contact @ JideSM

2 Likes

Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2016
TDonald:

Contact @ JideSM
Thanks alot
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by David25(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:
MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! cry

Lol..
we know that since forever. they are scammers of life and they don't have a spot in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:

trying changing your access point to the default mtn one.and if u have tampered with the settings of the default access point try changing it back to the default setting
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
davthom:
trying changing your access point to the default mtn one.and if u have tampered with the settings of the default access point try changing it back to the default setting
Its not working oooo
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by JideSM: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:

I am deeply sorry for the this inconvenience you experienced. However, I would be glad to assist you resolve it, kindly PM me your number to enable me run a check on your line and provide you with resolution details. There is also an MTN Customer Care Thread you can forward future details to for assistance. Be rest assured that you will be assisted.
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by Kevas(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Create a new access point on your fone
Access point:web.GPRS.mtnnigeria.net
Proxy:let it b empty
Username empty also
Password empty also
Port empty also save settings and enjoy

1 Like

Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:

BecaciaBarbie:

See my babe dey para for mtn..
U sure say no be that Bush wey u go hide dey cause am?
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by godunia(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thought the 500 for 1gb is a weekend package. It stops working by 12 midnight on Sunday. How did they steal from you. We must always read terms and conditions before greed blinds us. Having said that,MTN and scam

Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
godunia:
Thought the 500 for 1gb is a weekend package. It stops working by 12 midnight on Sunday. How did they steal from you. We must always read terms and conditions before greed blinds us. Having said that,MTN and scam

Mr man, there is 500 naira for 1gb data plan on my which u can use all day for 7 days... This is my 8th time of subscribing to the plan...

Get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by DuduParaPara: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Una Neva knw mtn till now?
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

See my babe dey para for mtn..
U sure say no be that Bush wey u go hide dey cause am?
Mtn naa scam!!!!! Dey think they are wise....my MB no dey work yet....and it expires today! Very frustrating!!!
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2016
JideSM:

I am deeply sorry for the this inconvenience you experienced. However, I would be glad to assist you resolve it, kindly PM me your number to enable me run a check on your line and provide you with resolution details. There is also an MTN Customer Care Thread you can forward future details to for assistance. Be rest assured that you will be assisted.
I have sent you a message angry
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2016
godunia:
Its not a weekend package my friend! Its for 7days!!!!!
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Kevas:
Create a new access point on your fone
Access point:web.GPRS.mtnnigeria.net
Proxy:let it b empty
Username empty also
Password empty also
Port empty also save settings and enjoy
Didn't work sad
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by burkutu: 3:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Almost the same thing happened to me. I did the mtn pulse N500 for 1GB thing. it stopped browsing after a while. And I still had over 300mb on the line. JideSM made some noise about solving the problem. Nothing. I went to their twitter handle to complain. nothing. I even sent screenshots to prove my point to both JideSM and Twitter. I still could not browse. I had to subscribe with another network. Right now, I'm so traumatised by the experience I'm afraid of subscribing to any Mtn data bundle

1 Like

Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Same plan am using to comment now..
this is my 6th time of subscribing it....

Miss, since you have some unused data left as you said, subscribe the daily plan , 30mb @100, the 30mb will accumulate with your remaining data.

Believe me, you can use the data once you have done so.
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 5:20am On Jun 03, 2016
i am done with mtn scam, their 12-4am N25 for 500mb is a big scam as i av wasted my money three times. @jidesm
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by paragon40(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2016
@op this might look absurd but it will work just dial *123# den buy a day data plan it is 10
naira for 30mb it will add up to ur old mb it will start browsing again i had same pblm was lucky to figure that out, wen i subscribed to ther 3.5gig for 2000.. dey wan chop mai 850 mb. Just fgt dse mtn cc reps they are incompetent..they have all bn programed to gve same answers..
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks everyone....I'll try it out.
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by Lero15(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Eeya. See as mtn dey disturb my babe. grin
Sorry dear

The major problem with mtn is that most of their customer service reps cannot resolve issues.
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by omo17(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:
Thanks everyone....I'll try it out.

Just type reset to 131
Tank me later, in fact don't mention.
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
omo17:

Just type reset to 131
I have sent it....waiting for reply sad but the data go expire today sad

Thanks sooooooo much!!!! I just received a reply, let me try it out now
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lero15:
Sorry dear

The major problem with mtn is that most of their customer service reps cannot resolve issues.
Their cc are soooooooo incompetent!!!!!!! In fact, I sabi pass them ooo! One gave me a very stupid excuse I almost insulted him. Kaaai.....this is why airtel will remain the best!!!!
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
omo17:

Just type reset to 131
Not working cry cry
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by Lero15(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:

Their cc are soooooooo incompetent!!!!!!! In fact, I sabi pass them ooo! One gave me a very stupid excuse I almost insulted him. Kaaai.....this is why airtel will remain the best!!!!

Airtel bawo angry

Those guys with poor network everywhere.

All of them are the same jare
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by eipreel(f): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lero15:
Sorry dear

Ever since they contracted it to that Indian company that recruited every Tom,Dick and Harry because if cheap labour I stopped believing in calling mtn customer care for resolutions
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by Lero15(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
eipreel:

Ever since they contracted it to that Indian company that recruited every Tom,Dick and Harry because if cheap labour I stopped believing in calling mtn customer care for resolutions

Lol. Imagine. ..
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by oweniwe(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hi barbie....

Please port to Etisalat asap...!!..

All you need is a trusted data reseller.

750MB for N600 valid for 30 days... To me... Is better than 1GB for N500 valid for 7 days.

Even 250mb/500mb for N300/N400 has 30 days validity.

Its same for airtel I think.
Re: MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! by Dahjhi: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
David25:

Lol..
we know that since forever. they are scammers of life and they don't have a spot in heaven.

This described them. Sometimes I do think like; nah to dey enter our house rob us remain for dem. From the era of sending subscription flash messages that the only way to reject is to switch of ur phone #AwonBarawo angry

(1) (Reply)

AIRTEL Finally Land The Big Jet / Latest Cheap Airtel Plans Of 10gb For #100, 20gb For 200 And 100gb For #300 / Where Is The Sound Control Shortcut in Tecno Camon Cx Located

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.