Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

- Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (41621 Views)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2016
bro@ ilegend, im good at spicing up girls humor, i mean im a very good starter when it comes to girls matter, but my problem is .. On the long run, i tend to lose my touch, i mean.. The girls dont usually feel me as much as when i started chatting them. What do i do,, this is killing me,, i cant keep a girl for two weeks.. I have no problem attracting or getting the girls,, my problem is keeping them
Re: by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2016

Re: by Esdb3: 1:39am On Jun 03, 2016
viickerz:
ilegend. Ur head get oil

His head is dry.

A girl asks how was ur night and u reply 'I'm not wearing night gown'... Oh nigga noooooo
Re: by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by Esdb3: 2:09am On Jun 03, 2016
iLegend:

You're right, he's wrong. No abusive words exchanged. No lawyers involved. Case closed. Thank you. Bye.

iLegend.

Nigga I get what you wrote... I'll play around with it. If I tell a girl something that dumb and it ruins my relationship with her I'm coming for you. But if it works, I'll go gay and hate girls forever because they are just too dumb.
Re: by Dfinex(f): 4:50am On Jun 03, 2016
iLegend:

Hahahahahha. I like fun people like you. Hey, Dfinex how's BY?
Yea Mr Legend. ..BY is very well. thank U
Re: by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2016

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2016
iLegend:

You can't keep a girl you ain't fvcking sexually attracted for long. Women need sex more than a man to feel a deep connection towards a man. You're depriving them of their rights. So, they'll see you as a friend or a family member. Yeah, you're fun but you ain't pressing her ESCOFi buttons.

I move fast with women; no time to waste. When you're a beginner; if you move fast you'll come off as being needy and desperate.

I meet today; I fvck you today or tomorrow. Some girls will say, "that particular girl you slept with so easily is loose." Hmmm! Point one girl that isn't loose and you'll show a girl that doesn't have her privacy or freedom. Every girl with freedom is loose. If they ain't loose, then they're shy girls and doesn't socialize.

Women have psychological entanglements and any man who untangles it gets her in minutes. It's like magic. And most men will never grasp this magic and most women will never believe it either.

Women are natural body language readers. They know bad boys when they see them and they know nice boys when they see them. You sound nice to me. Up your bad boy game and they'll all come back.

And the thing you need to up your bad boy game is Humor+Arrogance+Sexuality+Maturity+IdontFiveAfuckAttirude+IntelligenceOrSkills. All leads to mindset.

Note: It's not easy to develop confidence, but you can develop arrogance on an hour. So, develop extreme arrogance, then divide it by 10 and you'll get confidence.

Soluton

Build emotional rapport/connection.
Press the sexual button fast.
Your humors MUST have sexual connotations, else you'll look like a comedian and won't be taken seriously when the joke is over.

I feel like I haven't answered you the way I want. I'll revisit your matter.

revisit it oo.. I have lost the opportunity to get laid twice.. I have the arrogance and humor at first.. Buh as time goes on, i tend to lose it... This is killing me.. Im going back to school in a few months time and i cant let this shite affect me again,, i want to kill them all... I mean the bitcches
Re: by indoorlove(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2016
iLegend:

ANSWER:

You broke? God forbid! Oya come to my house let's do fasting and prayer for a week. The devil is a liar. You must not be broke again.

If she's already in your house, then you say: Oya kneel down. We need to do dry fasting and pray for 5 hours. The devil is a liar. How can you be broke. God will fix you after this prayer.

Or you can be blunt and say you no get father? Beg turn your yash make I spank you. You see ATM for my ànus?

Just see her request as a joke and make fun of it.
PLEASE DON'T EVER TAKE SUCH A MONEY REQUEST SERIOUSLY.
If she like make she vex. Don't call and apologize, because she was angry. After some hours, days or a months she'll call you.

Don't ever be scared of losing a girl to a rich or more handsome guy. If you you're a nice guy you will definitely lose her. Just be a baddass and be goooooooood in bed.

The End

Now, for anyone who wants extra knowledge only:

Women are scared of asking me for money. I tell them face to face. So, what they do is get the money from nice guys and rich men, then send it to me. I won't still call her with the card she sent. They'll call and (still) tell me everything about the mumu number 7 guy who sent the money or card and we'll laugh and laugh and make fun of the guy, then I'll end the call as if it's a network problem and switch off my phone.

I know by then my number will be on auto dial. It's good when you know how to press women's ESCOFi buttons.

Something to remember

A woman asking a man for money is an African syndrome. My foreign babes have NEVER asked me for a single Dollar; instead I hold their MasterCards and order things. When I'm hungry I logo into McDonald's site and order for fried chicken and all with their MasterCard.

With this experience, I knew giving a woman money is not a man's job but her parent's responsibility. Oh! What if she doesn't have parents? Then, she should get a job that'll fetch her money despite how small it is. And what if she's in school? Fvck! School is the worst investment, but skills and talents are the best. I don't pity people in school. My greatest mistake was to go to school. Hey! I'm not discouraging you. Go if you wish, but don't complain. At the end of the day all you'll still be looking for is money ask Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gate.

Back to your question.

There are two skill you need to have for a Nigerian girl not to demand money from you.

2. Be smart (any kinda smartness, either intellectual smartness or street smartness).

1 Be so fvcking good in bed (as in; natural-goodness, not tramadol goodness or any nasty substance).

If you have the above skills, women will be scared to ask you for money.

If you don't, then give her so she can send it to guys who do. Man must wak.

How to answer your question

I am broke, can you send me cash?

I'm broke(r) than you, please I need 200 Naira card. I need it urgently

1. I'm more broke than you. Please send me 200 Naira card. I need it badly.

(If you see this as letting yourself down, then you need to divide your ego into 10).
Some guys will see it as a let down, but it's not. You're only blocking loop holes. I block Nigerian girls money syndrome disease first before it starts).

I give them a lesson on why girls shouldn't ask for money from a guy and it's implications. They always agree. It's reverse psychology my brother.

2. You're broke? Make I call aböki make in con sew you together. Don't be broke, okay?

3. I need CASH? No, I don't have 'cash'ew I go soon go pluck am. If I no see cashew make I give you guava?

4. Cash? No, they didn't give me the 'cash'ier's job. I'll apply in another bank next week.

5. Cash? Buhari just sacked me as the CBN governor. Just wait and keep praying till I get another appointment.

6. I go tell your (father, mother, uncle) say you don dey ask man for money. U don dey spoil small small o! what are you doing? (Try to cover it up with a new and interesting topic till she forgets it).

7 Cash? Baby the deal didn't work out. Young Money Cash Money didn't sign me, they signed Wizkid.

I can go on and on. It's limitless. Try if you can come up with some. Your brain will help you out.
I really appreciate you for making out time to reply this post. Please we can't wait for the part 2 you promise us. thanks once again!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Godtaye: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2016
waiting for the part two

how to you reply who are you
how to you initiate a chat
Re: by feron17(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2016
iLegend:

The paper wey I write am rat don chop am.
I posted everything before, but some people said it's a hogwash, so I decided to wash/flush half of hog away.
I go beg the rat way chop am to vomit am, but if in no gree vomit am I no knw wetin I go do.
Stay tuned! Who knows.

bro, y u no won reply me since yesy? I wanna msg my babe wu we hv issh, bt I don't wanna beg her, msg wey go turn her on
Re: by Futureviz: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
iLegend:

It's not what you say, it's how you say it...

I know your problem. You're smart.
Smart people always think dumb ideas/things don't work, until they try it and say to themselves, "so lame, but it worked." How come? Because they're smart, they never go back to tell the dumb inventor his dumb invention worked. When it works for you; which I (100%) know it will. Hide your ego and come shower your praises. Your comment is a discouragement to many.

You haven't drank a new drink, but you've already condemned the drink of being bitter.

Oh oh oh! I just saw something. The highlighted. It means you're a nice guy and nice guys naturally ruin their relationships themselves. C'mon! Don't be scared of losing a girl. It shows lack of abundance. The more faithful you are, the more a girl thinks other girls don't like you and it affects the love she has for you. When a girl knows every girl wants her man, she falls deeply in love, and tries to shield him from the vamp!res.

Not trying to pick on you; just clarifying things.

Anyways, no problems.

Re: by Favourog13(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
This Op get time sha. Typing this long epistle on how to chat with girls. I dey look you for HD telescope. Any girl who thinks am boring should liven things up, after all, no be must say she will dance to my tune.

1 Like

Re: by Esdb3: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
iLegend:

It's not what you say, it's how you say it...

I know your problem. You're smart.
Smart people always think dumb ideas/things don't work, until they try it and say to themselves, "so lame, but it worked." How come? Because they're smart, they never go back to tell the dumb inventor his dumb invention worked. When it works for you; which I (100%) know it will. Hide your ego and come shower your praises. Your comment is a discouragement to many.

You haven't drank a new drink, but you've already condemned the drink of being bitter.

Oh oh oh! I just saw something. The highlighted. It means you're a nice guy and nice guys naturally ruin their relationships themselves. C'mon! Don't be scared of losing a girl. It shows lack of abundance. The more faithful you are, the more a girl thinks other girls don't like you and it affects the love she has for you. When a girl knows every girl wants her man, she falls deeply in love, and tries to shield him from the vamp!res.

Not trying to pick on you; just clarifying things.

Anyways, no problems.

Girls are not toys so I don't pride myself on the number I know.... Anyways, no problems we'll see.
Re: by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by davidizuchukwu(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ilegend......ur truly a legend bro..!!!!!!! I love ur tips and they work like magic...!!!! I use them a lot and it works wonders for me . Even before I came across ur post here. But its always fun to learn new tips from the masters like u..!!! LOL
Pls, I'll be expecting the part two of ur tips!! Izuchukwudaveed@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: by openmine(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
@ilegend as much as i admire some of ur points,i don't think it applies to every lady....Though i find sum of ur tips very useful and helpful,i think balance and sense is needed wen applying dese tips.....
Let me give you an instance,now I don't like the motives of a player(Casanova) but i still think some of their actions towards ladies sud be admired and practiced by guys esp being caring and comforting....My opinions though grin

1 Like

Re: by yuglaereht: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: by dryakson(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Waoo... Truly legend.. How can I tackle this question 1)Where did you get my number. 2)Tell me where you get it or I block you now.(some crazy girls block) 3)do you feel anything for me? 4)do you have girlfriend? 5)What's your name and let me see your pics 6)why did you add me?
More coming
Re: by Oteebaba(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls op I like the write up and I value it. I m very boring wen it comes to chatting I even have to beg my roommate to help me chat with girl. It's not that I don't know the word to say buh sometimes I don't know hw to get Tru to dem girls. So pls send me the remaining hints @ afeeztola@gmail.com thanks for ur concern. God bless u
Re: by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2016

7 Likes

Re: by Papilo20(m): 1:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Bro @op, you are good, thanks for sharing this information, my question is

1)You just see a babe, you don't know before, either in a bank, market, school, party or environment , went i walk up to her, what rapport will I use to open a friendly conversation with her and end up getting her contacts without her embarrassing me

2) if you chat with a girl, and all she said is( leave me ) how can I reply to this

Thanks
Re: by dryakson(m): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2016
The poster above me reminded me
1) How can you approach a beb you don't know b4... Like seeing her walking.. So she wouldn't play hard to get syndrome... The steps will b appreciated.
2)I don't like this kind chat (the sexual misinterpretation+humor+fun)... Probably because of religious beliefs(a Muslim)
3)who are you?(abeg I need many answers 4 dis)
4)....more coming... Thanks for replying me
Re: by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2016

5 Likes

Re: by stankelz: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2016
iLegend:

I'll only send it to the people who value it, and you're one of them. No problem.
op how can I get it also? I need it
Re: by stankelz: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2016
iLegend:

I'll only send it to the people who value it, and you're one of them. No problem.
op how can I get it also? I need it.my email -www.stannz88@gmail.com
Re: by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.