Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) (53724 Views)

Tomato Price Crashes From N25,000 To N800 Per Basket / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by ipreach: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahahaahaha
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol... What do you expect grin
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by musaajebor(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
irondome:
Only the meat would be spared; stew hungry folks would only have to tilt the pot slightly to enjoy the coveted tomatoes stew tongue

question;

why shalt thuo covet yo mommas tomatoes grin
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by Rapsino(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
ireneony:
Over here I have never heard if such grin
...now u av heard....? so wat...? u av stew..?
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by karleone(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
zealz4u:
I know; I guess right; hmmmmmmm.....I'm tired of seeing what I have already seen somewhere else in nairaland......too many copy & paste in nairaland.

Yes it's copy and paste, but does it have same description as the former?
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by talktonase(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
funstufz:
I cannot but laugh......

Wisdom demand full fledged security over soup with tomatoes inside....

In jos tomatoe brekete.Feeling sorry for lagos people as well as other areas.
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by brajy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
#bring back our tomatoes
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by Wonderboy1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]This is actually necessary with the cost o f tomatoes in market now

Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check here https://www.nairaland.com/3012099/order-tokunbo-diesel-generators-spare
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by deolu2000(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
macphilip:
I can still access the content of the pot by carrying it away
and here is an experienced one speaking.
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by dannyben5: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
deolu2000:
and here is an experienced one speaking.
by their words we can knw them
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by kdfemi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Is it me or you guys don't know tomatoes is now available in the market or this woman selling it for us get ago source undecided
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
buhari sef angry

abeg make i relax grin

Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by Osisie(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
That picture was taken in a boys hostel. Imho, though.
Those who stay or stayed in hostels can attest.
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dont know o but during this past two weeks that my mum went to get tomatoes in the market, she's been able to get quite a handful of tomatoes... Said new tomatoes are now coming out.
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ok

Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by sammyj: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Will it last forever. They better open it for boyz to devour the thing abeg!! shocked grin shocked shocked shocked
ikbnice:
the scarcity of tomatoes has led to improved security of food...can't stop laughing! Hahaha

Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by Malawian(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
yesternight was when i realized that this tomato thing is not a joke. usually, i take eba or fufu as supper, i decided to try their rice and stew, the amount of water in the stew ehn, i know the excess water was from the stew because i saw the attendant dish out the rice inside the take away pack, and it was dry.
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by ikbnice(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
sammyj:
Will it last forever. They better open it for boyz to devour the thing abeg!! shocked grin shocked shocked shocked
Eat wetin! we'd better all go hungry.
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by kenoz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by Azeeztaophic(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Like military zone keep off
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by mamawin(f): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
irondome:
Only the meat would be spared; stew hungry folks would only have to tilt the pot slightly to enjoy the coveted tomatoes stew tongue
omo you sabi am
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by bulkwealth(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Emmaoga:
space booked

Its so funny how the country's economy has depreciated ! But we musnt wait for the govt @ all times before we help our selves financially. YOU CAN BE YOUR OWN BOSS.
For details call/whatpp me on 08114787814
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by Exjoker(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Which one come be tomatoes scarcity Na cause I still the buy sachet tomatoes @N50
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by deolu2000(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
by their words we can knw them
lols
Re: When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) by SenatorJames(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
The next thing is to carry the whole pot or you shake the pot cover for the tomato soup to slip out

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. / Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) / Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.