Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds (10454 Views)

We Sell Original Lubricants, We Buy Paypal And Assist In Fiverr Withdrawal. / 9jacash.com Nairaland Customer Support - Buy/sell: Perfect Money and BTC / 346 Payoneer funds for sale (updated 23rd June 2016) SOLD SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
$2k payoneer funds available
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by schoolboi: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
just completed my first transaction with valencia25. Tested and trusted. One thing I like about him is his sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
schoolboi:
just completed my first transaction with valencia25. Tested and trusted. One thing I like about him is his sincerity.
Thanks for the positive review
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Still in business, funds are available.
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by tbeac(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Good service and fast response time.

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
tbeac:
Good service and fast response time.

Thanks Tbeac..
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by Jainine(f): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks for the successful transaction.

I recommend this seller.

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by MASTERCC: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
No matter the amount you can send to him, its safer in his hand. Tested n trusted
May God reward him
Try and receive your testimony

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by MASTERCC: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
No matter the amount you can send to him, its safer in his hand. Tested n trusted
May God reward him
Try and receive your testimony[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
MASTERCC:
May God reward him
Try and receive your testimony
Thank you so much sir.
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by chibooz: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
what is your rate for paypal and payoneer, need up to 10k usd...08131694522
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by ayaba(f): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Great guy, he has delivered again in less than 24hrs.

Thanks Kay

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by Thementors27: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
He is very sincere and his humility is on another level . I recommend him 100%.

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thementors27:
He is very sincere and his humility is on another level . I recommend him 100%.

Thanks... I appreciate the honest review.
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Get in touch
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by Bookiemart01(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Just transacted a few $ with valencia25.....it was smooth

Good and honest guy
Keep it up

Thanks ladyf fir the "divine connection " cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by ladyF(f): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Just transacted a few $ with valencia25.....it was smooth

Good and honest guy
Keep it up

Thanks ladyf fir the "divine connection " cheesy
hehehe you're welcome.

Make these sellers start to do "refer a friend" program, make I make some money join sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe you're welcome.

Make these sellers start to do "refer a friend" program, make I make some money join sef. grin

Lol... I considered that yesterday but it was today we had a business grin
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Times are getting harder... Get in touch to sort yourself out if you need PayPal and Payoneer funds to cut cost. About $5k Available to sell
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by kolomax(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2016
valencia25:
Times are getting harder... Get in touch to sort yourself out if you need PayPal and Payoneer funds to cut cost. About $5k Available to sell
I need $350 PayPal what's your rate
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2016
kolomax:
I need $350 PayPal what's your rate
Get in touch, i can supply you.
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Funds readily available for sale... Cut cost, avoid blackmarket rates. Reach out to me.
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
I can make payment on Aliexpress, reach out to me.
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by TCD: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Cool guy, Online payment made on my behalf and swiftly too.. lovely doing business with you. 100% trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
TCD:
Cool guy, Online payment made on my behalf and swiftly too.. lovely doing business with you. 100% trustworthy.

Glad i was able to help.. Thanks for the honest review.
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by just2okworld(f): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
valencia25:
I can make payment on Aliexpress, reach out to me.
Hello bro,please I'm having issues making paypal payment with my stanbic ATM card, what could be the reason for this sir?
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by hectorswag(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
valencia25:

Thanks... I appreciate the honest review.

valencia25:

Get in touch, i can supply you.

Hello, are you buying PayPal?
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
hectorswag:

Hello Valencia, what's ur whatsapp number pls? I'd like to make a fiverr withdrawal.

Right here chief: +248082862125

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by valencia25(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
just2okworld:

Hello bro,please I'm having issues making paypal payment with my stanbic ATM card, what could be the reason for this sir?

You might be exceeding the daily limit, sorry for the late response. Hit me up on WhatsApp, let us see if we can find a solution to it.
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by hectorswag(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Smooth transaction on my Fiverr withdrawal this afternoon.
It took longer than I expected though, but he handled everything calmly and even called my number to tell me I've been paid.
Would definitely use his services again.

1 Like

Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by just2okworld(f): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
valencia25:

You might be exceeding the daily limit, sorry for the late response. Hit me up on WhatsApp, let us see if we can find a solution to it.
Thanks for your response
I'll hit you up then
Thank you once again
Re: Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds by forray(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2016
My first transaction with a nairalander after so many story of fraud and it went on smoothly. Kudos boss, keep up with the good work. Highly recommended.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Wholesale,retailer Cheap Price 4 Laptop,desktop,gadget And Accessories / Get In Here For Your Quality,designer And Affordable Footwear ( Sneakers,slides / Make N5,000 daily selling Internet data bundles with any phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.