Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,829 members, 7,798,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 (18714 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by infoniker: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016. The Federal Civil Service Commission (the Commission), is established as one of the Federal Executive Bodies under Chapter VI, Part I, Section 153 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended).

The Commission is responsible for matters of Appointment, Promotion and Discipline, within the CMI Service of the Federation. In the exercise of its responsibilities in accordance with Section 86 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended), the Commission hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the post of:

Job Title: Auditor-General for the Federation
The Position

*The Auditor-General for the Federation (AuG F) is the Chief Audit Officer of the Federation.
*For this key position, the Commission seeks a candidate with Vision, Good Managerial Ability, Professional Competence, Discipline, Integrity and Proven Transparency, in public and private life.
*The candidate should be able to provide Government and the Nigerian people with appropriate advice and support for transparency and accountability in Government's financial transactions.

Responsibilities and Duties
*The AuGF is responsible for the Audit of the Accounts of all Accounting Officers and all persons entrusted with the Collection, Receipt, Custody and Issue or Payment...>>>Read more by clicking this link http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/apply-now-federal-civil-service-commission-fresh-recruitment/

2 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by Cutehector(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
This kyn position sef. Na 50 million bribe

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by dhope: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
OP. ure very funny. na here pple wey go apply for auditor general for d federation go hear d informatn? position wey be say pple wey want fight for am don dey help outgoing auditor count time to retire mayb for d past five yrs. it is well o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by rhukky01: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol....op. U b comedian?

2 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by lmm4real: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
chai opp abi op, oya collect sence

3 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by phiszo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
infoniker:
Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016. The Federal Civil Service Commission (the Commission), is established as one of the Federal Executive Bodies under Chapter VI, Part I, Section 153 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended).

The Commission is responsible for matters of Appointment, Promotion and Discipline, within the CMI Service of the Federation. In the exercise of its responsibilities in accordance with Section 86 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended), the Commission hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the post of:

Job Title: Auditor-General for the Federation
The Position

*The Auditor-General for the Federation (AuG F) is the Chief Audit Officer of the Federation.
*For this key position, the Commission seeks a candidate with Vision, Good Managerial Ability, Professional Competence, Discipline, Integrity and Proven Transparency, in public and private life.
*The candidate should be able to provide Government and the Nigerian people with appropriate advice and support for transparency and accountability in Government's financial transactions.

Responsibilities and Duties
*The AuGF is responsible for the Audit of the Accounts of all Accounting Officers and all persons entrusted with the Collection, Receipt, Custody and Issue or Payment...>>>Read more by clicking this link http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/apply-now-federal-civil-service-commission-fresh-recruitment/

4 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by Femich18(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol...I opened the thread thinking it will be for fresh graduates or 1yr job experience but nah Auditor General lohun lohun... ordinary bribe sef won't be less than 50Million naira

4 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by Engrsamuel: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. AUDITOR WHAT? UNA NO GO KILL ME WITH LAUGH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by Jobsdome: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
G
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
See the kind useless job wey na only people with 30yrs experience fit apply...na em u dey post for poor fellows like me. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by shakol91(m): 1:56am On Jun 02, 2016
I got employment form to fill today from federal civil service commission.. Who else got/has the form or has filled the form before, I don't want to make mistake by filling wrong things,I need to return it asap. Please help me,...On the front page,how do I fill number (2) Post for which application is being made, in order of preference. (I have roman figure i,ii and iii to fill the posts) I studied Accounting Education, pls what positions should I fill inside

1 Like

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by ejindumyahooc: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2016
pls how did u get the form
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by omowolewa: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
I laugh like Sarah and will apply like Abraham!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by tamoframe(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
OMG!!!.....Na wah oo!! This job na for Buhari cabinet crew nah

1 Like

Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
shakol91:
I got employment form to fill today from federal civil service commission.. Who else got/has the form or has filled the form before, I don't want to make mistake by filling wrong things,I need to return it asap. Please help me,...On the front page,how do I fill number (2) Post for which application is being made, in order of preference. (I have roman figure i,ii and iii to fill the posts) I studied Accounting Education, pls what positions should I fill inside

I filled my form since last year...my civil service number came out but no employment letter.thats what im waiting for
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by sutoboy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
funny enuf i dey even think say na civil defense wetin dey my brain wey i go even dey look for auditing job
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by shakol91(m): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

I filled my form since last year...my civil service number came out but no employment letter.thats what im waiting for
Please how did you fill the posts. That's "number (2) Post for which application is being made, in order of preference". I don't know what to fill in my own.
Can you pls put me through
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by aguns1980(m): 4:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Help your fellow unemployed brodas now. How did u get d form?
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 03, 2016
shakol91:
Please how did you fill the posts. That's "number (2) Post for which application is being made, in order of preference". I don't know what to fill in my own.
Can you pls put me through

The kind of job U know is available in the civil service is what U write..
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by shakol91(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

The kind of job U know is available in the civil service is what U write..
how do I know bro.... Please do you have information concerning available space in civil service for fresh graduate so that I can fill the 3 posts
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by SosoHart: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
Nobody is saying how they got the form
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
shakol91:
how do I know bro.... Please do you have information concerning available space in civil service for fresh graduate so that I can fill the 3 posts

Unfortunately I don't have that information
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by shakol91(m): 12:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

Unfortunately I don't have that information
alright. Pls what are the 3 positions you filled in the form during your own time as a fresh graduate
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 04, 2016
shakol91:
alright. Pls what are the 3 positions you filled in the form during your own time as a fresh graduate

Budget analyst..
Financial analyst
Economic analyst
In that order
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by shakol91(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

Budget analyst..
Financial analyst
Economic analyst
In that order
Thanks for your quick response. Pls last question. You got your own form through which ministry? if through a particular ministry,did the posts you listed conform with the ministry. I got mine through someone in federal unity school and I don't want to fill subject teacher... Pls enlighten me
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
shakol91:
Thanks for your quick response. Pls last question. You got your own form through which ministry? if through a particular ministry,did the posts you listed conform with the ministry. I got mine through someone in federal unity school and I don't want to fill subject teacher... Pls enlighten me

I got my letter from the civil service commission through my national commissioner
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by shakol91(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

I got my letter from the civil service commission through my national commissioner
Thanks Bro.... God will answer our prayers
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by holluphemydavid(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls can someone explain d different btw stock verifier and auditors in term of functions
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by omo17(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
@shakol91,
Go through d fed civil service website nd see where ur certificate fits in or where u feel u can easily work without any special skills or degree being required, it doesn't av to be in educational sector self, u don't av to teach because u got it through someone in unity sch
http://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/

Me still dey find luck Sha
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by omo17(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 by shakol91(m): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2016
omo17:
@shakol91,
Go through d fed civil service website nd see where ur certificate fits in or where u feel u can easily work without any special skills or degree being required, it doesn't av to be in educational sector self, u don't av to teach because u got it through someone in unity sch
http://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/

Me still dey find luck Sha
Thanks Boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? / A Message For The Unemployed. / Questions To Ask And Questions To Never Ask At An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.