Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Tecno 7c Pro Firmware - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno 7c Pro Firmware (8549 Views)

Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro / Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! / Tecno 7c Pro (droipad 7c Pro) Pro Announced - Specs ,photos & Price Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno 7c Pro Firmware by abbeyboyz54(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
I wanted to flash a bricked tecno 7c pro but when I checked online for the firmware, I saw Tecno 7c Firmware and Tecno 7cs Firmware. I don't know which firmware will work for the phone. So I need gurus to put me through. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tecno 7c Pro Firmware by Christianihechi: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tecno 7C,7CPRO amd 7CS are the same phones but with slightly different hardware and software. Each of them have their own firmware and wouldn't work if interchanged.

Since yours is Tecno 7CPRO, stick to the stock firmware for the Tecno Droidpad 7c pro so as not to worsen issues. If you need the stock rom, you can download it here and fix any DP7CPRO with firmware issues.?
www.kriztekblog.com/2016/03/list-of-all-tecno-android-stock-roms-with-direct-download-links.html
Re: Tecno 7c Pro Firmware by ebuks4u: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
I GOT THE WORKING FILE HERE http://www.mtkspot.com/2016/09/download-tecno-droipad-7c-pro-stock-rom.html
JUST UNBRICK MY DEAD DROIDPAD 7C PRO wink
Re: Tecno 7c Pro Firmware by wilyparker(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2020
ebuks4u:
I GOT THE WORKING FILE HERE http://www.mtkspot.com/2016/09/download-tecno-droipad-7c-pro-stock-rom.html
JUST UNBRICK MY DEAD DROIDPAD 7C PRO wink
my droidpad 7cpro is slow, I want to know if wireless update will rectify that
Re: Tecno 7c Pro Firmware by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2020
wilyparker:
my droidpad 7cpro is slow, I want to know if wireless update will rectify that
Reflash the frimware
Re: Tecno 7c Pro Firmware by wilyparker(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
FuckBots:

Reflash the frimware
how can I flash the firmware?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno mobile ends the year 2015 with a BANG! / APN Setting For Ntel 4G LTE Network / Mozilla Launches Firefox Reality Browser for Virtual Reality Browsing experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.