Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. (54502 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Behira(f): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
noblegrex:
MuMu oniranu,nairaland is not for children. Someone needs an advice on serious issue but you're there pewing shits.its not compulsory you make comments if you've got no idea of what to say cos its a shame.besides,you need not be vulgar as you're a lady,its not too good for you.Do you realy think I hate YOU. I'm back from the ban you made me go through DOLT.
Foolish animal u will still go on another one. its only children dat dnt kno wen exactly to stay on their lane dat act exactly d way ur acting, i commented on a post and even the OP that created the thread isnt so pained abt my so called irrelevant comment as u are. pls get a life. if not for this very cheap data plan provided my Glo wud kids like u hav the money to buy data and say poo abt people who dnt care if u exist or u post rubbish.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Ziondebade(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Behira:
see me see wahala, u first quote me and called me olodo and u didnt expect an insult in return, do u kno the meaning of the word "RUDE". kids everywhere. Anu mpam, Anu ofia
Who is provoking Behira now en? Biko allow d pretty damsel drink water and keep cup for ground na. Hia! @Behira, hw far na
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Behira(f): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ziondebade:

Who is provoking Behira now en? Biko allow d pretty damsel drink water and keep cup for ground na. Hia! @Behira, hw far na
they stole that phone o
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by BoboFashion(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Behira:
they stole that phone o
Hi Behira
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Behira(f): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
BoboFashion:

Hi Behira
Sup
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by BoboFashion(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Behira:
Sup
Fine gal.... am great and you?
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Behira(f): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
BoboFashion:

Fine gal.... am great and you?
same.....u flexing am sure
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by BoboFashion(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Behira:
same.....u flexing am sure
Babe, I no see road now.... u flexing nah?
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Behira(f): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2016
BoboFashion:

Babe, I no see road now.... u flexing nah?
cry for where, buhari wont allow me flex
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by BoboFashion(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Behira:
cry for where, buhari wont allow me flex

Good morning! Asin eh! We dey feel amm Seems u slept early. Remove ur hand from ur jaw nah... Lol
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Ziondebade(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Behira:
they stole that phone o
Ahhhhhhhh! hw manage. im so sori to hear dat. biko add me up lets talk.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by noblegrex: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Foolish animal u will still go on another one. its only children dat dnt kno wen exactly to stay on their lane dat act exactly d way ur acting, i commented on a post and even the OP that created the thread isnt so pained abt my so called irrelevant comment as u are. pls get a life. if not for this very cheap data plan provided my Glo wud kids like u hav the money to buy data and say poo abt people who dnt care if u exist or u post rubbish.
ode. See who's talking about cheap glo data. How are you getting money to subcribe.oni ranu. The phone you bought,is it with your money? Although I was banned by some childish moderator like you but I have to come back for you. Cos I've discovered so many interesting blogs.cos of the ban but I needed to talk sense into your head that's why I'm back EWU.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Behira(f): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2016
noblegrex:
ode. See who's talking about cheap glo data. How are you getting money to subcribe.oni ranu. The phone you bought,is it with your money? Although I was banned by some childish moderator like you but I have to come back for you. Cos I've discovered so many interesting blogs.cos of the ban but I needed to talk sense into your head that's why I'm back EWU.
Are u not tired of the word Ewu? Dnt worry u will soon go on another one. Bunsuru
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by noblegrex: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Behira:
Are u not tired of the word Ewu? Dnt worry u will soon go on another one. Bunsuru
it doesn't even really matter if I go on another ban cos it does made no sense to me. If not for your stubornness I don't know how a lady can be this stuborn.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 19, 2017

Will be frank with you, there's no point in marriage. Just get someone to have kids for you on contract. I bet you you're not gonna have a lot to worry about.
Exactly what is in my mind
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Lilimax:

I have made my stance known on this forum; any relationship that involves physical abuse and battering, count me out.
It is a no-no to me but as for infidelity, I can always forgive provided you don't do it againembarassed
Ur double standard is disgusting tonsay the least
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Sierusvirus(m): 1:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Uduak2019:

Very stupi$d advice as expected from a fellow serial female cheater. Take a look at your advice especially how casual, indifferent you said it like it's a normal thing you and your friends do to guys. Today's women are just heartless!

OP...dump her immediately and throw her things outside....if you need help, call me! Make sure she refunds the money back. She was using you as a big maga...money machine and while the other guy is broke but serving her in bed. Let me tell you something about women...if you forgive her once, she will do it again! Women and men brain function differently when it comes to cheating. Guys...If a woman ever ever cheats on you, DON'T YOU EVER EVER FORGIVE HER...NEVER! She will lose respect for you and will do it again. If you go ahead and marry her, she will even poison you and murder you in cold blood. The fact she takes your money and gives this guy tells me he is giving her something you are not and that is SEX...WOMEN DON'T PLAY WITH SEX. Whenever a woman does things like this, it means she doesn't respect you. When a woman respects you, she loves you. When she doesn't respect you, she doesn't love you.
[quote][/quote]

The God in heaven will bless u forever. A real man should not listen to a female advice based on things like this..... My thinking...
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Stelvin101:
This one of the major mystery of a woman I still don't understand. Why will a woman chest on a man who is God fearing, support her financially, gives her attention, very romantic, hot and good sex, listens to her physical and emotional needs, cares for her and she knows he puts her needs first before hers. Why why why? Please I really need a respond from a matured woman. Why do women still go ahead and cheat on what other women will define as "Dream Man". This Mata don happen to me twice now and I am tired.
Because they are women
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 19, 2017
diva90:
The devil you know is better than the devil that you don't know. What's the guarantee that the next girl won't be worse. I would recommend you forgive and overlook what she did but let her know that there won't be a second chance if she is caught again. Let her cut ties with the man... And start a completely honest life with you. It's not too late to make amends. Secondly do u mean to tell me that you have never cheated on her, had intentions to cheat or helped another female since u have known her? If you love her u will overlook.
U need deliverance
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by olac21(m): 5:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Power.of.peace,did you later marry that woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car / Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos)