Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

A Night Of Two Virgins. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Night Of Two Virgins. (5992 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? / Two Virgins Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Night Of Two Virgins. by jmoore(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2009
This is my dream night, and it will happen. I'm almost in my mid 20s and still a virgin and will remain same till I marry, though I will love to marry a woman who is also a virgin. I want my honeymoon to be great, of what use is the honeymoon when they have already eaten the honey before marriage? So, I will save my spirit, soul and body till I get married to the special one. Still searching,

3 Likes

Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2009
ermm. oookkkaayyyy!
good for you
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2009
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2009
jmoore:

This is my dream night, and it will happen. I am 24 years old and still a virgin and will remain same till I marry, though I will love to marry a woman who is also a virgin. I want my honeymoon to be great, of what use is the honeymoon when they have already eaten the honey before marriage? So, I will save my spirit, soul and body till I get married to the special one. Still searching,
It will be awkward, you have no idea what sex is like, the whole process of losing ones virginity is not usually that romantic especially if you are the girl.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by NegroNtns(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2009
In production there is a term used to derive optimum quality and ensure consistency in outputs and its called"DPMO". It stands for Defects Per Million Opportunities.

When applied to mankind you will be that defect in a million output of male specie.  Women naturally seek to prolong their virginity into wedlock because it is priced as a feminine virtue.  What masculine virtue are you protecting at age 24 by remaining a virgin?  Like I said, you are an outlier.

nawtiichick, will you be kind to introduce this dude to that thang?   Give him the redlight treatment  cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by NegroNtns(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
Roki, whats up babe, how is it in Aussie, you are still in Winter. . .correct?

1 Like

Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by izeek(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2009
jmoore:

This is my dream night, and it will happen. I am 24 years old and still a virgin and will remain same till I marry, though I will love to marry a woman who is also a virgin. I want my honeymoon to be great, of what use is the honeymoon when they have already eaten the honey before marriage? So, I will save my spirit, soul and body till I get married to the special one. Still searching,

i tot mourinho was already married!
well i might be wrong though, go to inter-milan and findout. he might be interested.
afterall i hear he likes nigerians. lol grin grin grin
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
Negro am fine thank you. yes we are
still in winter how did you guess so right? shocked shocked
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by jmoore(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
I know what i want. I like new things thats also one of the reasons i want to marry a virgin. I won't put my thing where another man has , if you understand what i mean. About the pain of my wife will experience during our first sex? It only happens once then we can enjoy eachother. I am a christian so don't even think you can deceive me. I am a virgin and will marry a virgin, period!

1 Like

Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Dach: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
jus pray dat tym cumz 2 pass
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by NegroNtns(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2009
Negro am fine thank you. yes we are
still in winter how did you guess so right?

. . .because whatever is going on in Northern hemisphere is done 180 degrees backward in the other one.  When we are lighting up fire crackers under the night sheets, you all will be up eating lunch.  Cross the border Roki. . .come to the north.    wink
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2009
so where do you stay?
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by kok(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
is this an advert or what? change your title to "Virgin availble for contact"! grin grin grin
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by NegroNtns(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2009
I live in Atlanta but currently I'm in Massachussetts.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by candylips(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
kok:

is this an advert or what? change your title to "Virgin availble for contact"! grin grin grin

grin
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by AIRMARSHA: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
it aint esay but keep till u find her.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2009
jmoore:

I know what i want. I like new things thats also one of the reasons i want to marry a virgin. I won't put my thing where another man has , if you understand what i mean. About the pain of my wife will experience during our first sex? It only happens once then we can enjoy eachother. I am a christian so don't even think you can deceive me. I am a virgin and will marry a virgin, period!
Sad attempt I believe for your lack of skills to woo a girl into your bed, look around you how many christian boys your age are still virgins? LOL
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by izeek(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
MOURINHO WANTED.
HE ALONE IS THE ACCLAIMED SPECIAL ONE.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by IFELEKE(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2009
jmoore:

What a way to advertise!
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Eboneym2: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2009
Does it mean you will not marry if you dont find a virgin?.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by candyshore: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
nice and interesting
male virgin till wedding nite-- who will now teach who
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2009
candyshore:

nice and interesting
Help me ask am
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by hbabe(f): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
candyshore:

nice and interesting

A very nice honeymoon.

@ Poster
I admire you.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by DaudaAbu(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2009
Am so proud of u bro.

Kep keeping it ,
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by smooooooth: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2009
it is easier to go thru the eye of a needle, than getting a virgin these days.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by henrienta: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
u are a rare germ i admire people like u wish i cud find smone like u.

1 Like

Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by galatico(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
jmoore (m)

Joseph The Dreamer!!!
Note: Not all dreams come true, this one is sure one of them!!!
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by amosexy: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2009
U are an impotent
Just confess and dont hook any innocent lady with your trap
A man virgin at 24 shocked
U be father or wat ?
How will the girl test ur virginity?
Or are you ugly ?
Let see your face then we will all know if your John-tomos is functioning.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by candylips(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2009
henrienta:

u are a rare germ i admire people like u wish i cud find smone like u.

i dey here
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by candykenni: 2:21am On Aug 25, 2009
A DREAM right?great one.what would you do if you realise that you got married to a professional actress (pretender) after marriage? guy think deeply and stop sounding like a skill driven goal getter in this aspect of life.It hardly/rarely works that way.GOODLUCK
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by topup: 2:45am On Aug 25, 2009
I would advice you educate yourself, though sex is natural, getting it right might not come so naturally for some, I suggest you ask your more experienced friends for any good tips.

Also, for all those people telling him he should have 'practised' - I really believe every woman is different, and someone who has had sex countless of times will still have to start from the very beginning to learn how to satisfy his particular woman.

Truly, he should just be open minded, and talk openly about sex, I think it's also good to know your body, what turns you on and what is a turn-off. You don't have to have penetration just use your knowledge and wit.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by oyinda3(f): 2:45am On Aug 25, 2009
topup your post is in black!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: How Long Can You Wait for a man? / What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? / Sexual Excitement Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.