Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

My NYSC Experience In Kano State - NYSC (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience In Kano State (127951 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / Reasons Why You Should Serve In Kano State - Mrphysics / My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
haryola:
Lilyka: Please dear ones if you got posted to Kano in the NYSC 2012 batch B,
please let's meet here. And figure out wat to do.Just go obtain Bullet
proof,helmenth,Anti Bomb Vest (ABV), Detonator and nothing go fear you!
Meet where? angry angry

Goan create your thread bro?

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by isyourboy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
@mr physics, sorry but do you graduated with a first class from the university?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by LordScent(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
VavaBoom213:
Ppl that are crucifying the kano indigenes that came up to defend their city must understand that It is not particulary easy to read misconceptions and false facts when you know its not true while others pass it off as enterntainment.you would feel differently if it was your state being talked abt trust me.There comes this urge to correct it and rightfully so because some ppl that have never been to Kano might just leave with this one sided perspective of it. Isnt that the whole point of threads and forums anyway? To join minds and discuss different views. I thk a big problem we have as nigerians is stubbornly clinging to stereotypical theories and here-says about ppl and part of the country that are alien to us. I was born and brought up in Kano state. I have never been to the Southern part of Nigeria but yet i have so many theories abt it from what ive heard and read on the news.
Do you know thesame way Southerners fear the north because of religious fanatism the northerners also fear the south? The notions being peddled abt the south here is that of wickedness, armed robbery, yahoo boys? extreme cultism, kidnapping and so on. There is no day we dont read in the news someone chopped off someones head, or some witch was discovered or some cultist group clash etc. we hardly experience such in the North so it pollutes our minds with ideas of the South. What is point i am trying to make exactly? My point is no part of Nigeria is perfect. We all have our faults and qualities that make us unique. Even though i have never been to the there, i am not so close minded to believe that the whole of southern Nigeria is plagued with such activities.or that i will be kidnapped as soon as i arrive cheesy (although it did happen to a friend of mine).I am open minded enough to know that yes such things do happen in certain areas but not the whole region and it doesnt take away from enjoying your life there.
Same goes for this article. I respect Mr Op's narration of his experience.you have a right to say it as you see it. I thk with the exception of a few ppl that attacked him, most ppl were just trying to give you another perspective of Kano life. I can understand how you got your own theories and i believe you when you said they are true because in some remote and less developed areas of Kano that is the way of life. you also complained abt the level of illetracy around the area . So i thk its kind of myopic of you to only consider what uve heard from that part of Kano within the short period uve been here to pass it off as the way of LIfe in the whole of Kano. Since ure still new here atleast i impore you to please open your mind to the perspectives of other Kano indigenes that narrated their own here instead of stubbornly clinging to one narrative and spreading it as such. Afterall, this is what "experience" is about. You collect points of view from different sources before making your conclusion on Kano as a whole. Do not categorize what u have not witnessed with your own two eyes as "experience". It does not qualify as so. You can pass it off as here-say. I have no qualms with what you wrote based on what you experinced with your own eyes no matter how bad it is, its the bitter truth. Its the conclusions from what you heard from others that you pass off as definite and even argue abt it is where i feel ure wrong. Dont bear false witness. Since u never saw anyone getting their hands chopped off or stoned for smoking, dont pass it on as such.its as ridiculous as saying everyone in rivers state is out to kidnap me because i am lightskinned for example. Whenever you are ready, you can holla at me so that i can give you a tatse of the other side of kano smiley. The educated and elite side. I mean it.i would really like to experience that side too. It will shed a whole new light on things and will do good to your service year.Yes i am a hausa muslim female born and brought up here. No i dont wear hijab as it is not compulsory in the Kano i live in. No i am not married and no my daddy will not chop off your hands for talking to me cheesy. He is actually helping me write this and he sends his regards. I respect and admire what you're trying to achieve with your service year here in my state. Wish you all the best.

Anyways, i need to drop my own two cents on Kano life before i go for the sake of future prospective kano corpers. You have read mr physics's experience from his short duration in kano so far. Read on for a full review of a born and brought up kano indigene. A disclaimer: i use the phrase 'part of kano i am from' alot as this review specifically applies to that area of what i have experienced with own eyes. Meaning i dont discredit what op wrote or what others might say.

*No, smoking is not illegal in Kano state. Perhaps it is in the remote local govt op is serving in( i wont say he is lying because i havent witnessed it myself). But from what i am aware of and the 24yrs i have lived here i have never seen anyone stoned nor crucified for smoking. Cigarettes are sold almost on every nook and cranny.

*in some remote villages and LGA's in Kano, Yes they give islamic education priority before western education and students are required to finish islamiyya first before starting any form of sch. But for the main city of kano, that is completely not the case. Children go to sch as soon as they come of age. Islamic schs are available and optional for those that wish to enrol their kids and it usually holds in the evening around 4-6 so as not to intefere with school hours. It is completely optional. I personally did not even join any islamiyya till age 16 after i completed my secondary school education.

* NO you will not get your hands chopped off for talking to a muslim northern girl. Lol. Never heard of such also. True islamically women are only allowed to marry muslim men but that doesnt stop inter-religious marriages here. Ive heard of many cases where a muslim woman marries a non-muslim man. Highest that ever happens are family disputes not chopping of hands or any other body part from what i know. It is true however that opposite sexes need to be careful abt how they relate with each other in public as too much physical contact is frowned upon.

*hijab is not compulsory in the part of kano i grew up in. It is completely optional. Your choice. The schools i attended growing up, muslims students had the option of wearing it, while non muslims did not wear it. Even as a muslim u can choose not to wear it, its your choice. Many none muslim women walk around comfortably with their heads open. Its perfectly normal.

In Summary, Kano is an islamic state and this attributes to its conservative nature. You cannot categorically compare the way of life here with that of the likes of Lagos, abuja etc. these are very different places in terms of culture, religion, values and geography. Just like any other big city, it is full of its own contradictions. You know quite similar to the mainland vs island mentality in Lagos.However, it really isnt as prudent as some of you paint or imagine it to be. The best LGA to serve in i believe is nassarawa. This is where the heart of the city is and the most developed.Lots of places to chill with lots of amenities you wont find in any other northwestern state. This is why many claim it as the most devoloped state in the region with kaduna coming in as a close second. There are restaurants of all sorts, malls, cinema( Which also you wont find in any other northwestern state except for kano wink ). parks and lounges to hang out and smoke all you want. There are also quite a collection of clubs for all those interested in the Night life. Drinking however is less common . In certain areas such as nomansland and sabongari you will also find lots of beer parlours and stuff. Those places have the highest population of southerners in Kano and i thk that explains it. You wont find these amenities however in certain areas and local govts as they happen to be less developed and westernized. Such areas cling more towards the religious way of life which is why i said it is wrong to write a review of kano as a whole solely based on living in such areas. I am sure my review of Lagos state for example will be very different if i stay in some remote place as opposed to the city.
The only down side of kano i can say is given the religious nature of the state, the ppl tend to be judgemental which is why certain things are frowned upon. The way some ppl judge eh, you will swear they are God's very own appointed class monitors.Even tho u will not get stoned dressing skimpish, the looks you get from ppl is enough trust me. i am also from here, but i dont come from such school of thought. Everyone has his own grave to each be his own jare.
Sha in the end, any experience is what you make of it. You cant go to china expecting to party like an italian. Aint that the whole point of NYSC In the first place? Experiencing cultures across our rich vast nation and learning to respect that its different from our own. Kano is quite fun in its own way.If you understand the way of life here and respect the culture, really there is nothing to worry abt. Our city is quite peaceful. You can work around with no fear of being kidnapped, robbed or attacked in traffic etc. trust me you wont regret being posted here! Cheers

I love your write up. Currently serving in kano. Tarauni LGA. You mind hooking up
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Battywonder(m): 2:39am On Jul 02, 2018
LordScent:

I love your write up. Currently serving in kano. Tarauni LGA. You mind hooking up

Hello, could you tell me how much Kano State Government pays Corpers?
Thanks.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by LordScent(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Battywonder:

Hello, could you tell me how much Kano State Government pays Corpers?
Thanks.
As far as i can tell currently, NOTHINH grin grin grin But your PPA can be paying shaaaa. I'm FGC Kano...
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by oazeez1991(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
VavaBoom213:
Ppl that are crucifying the kano indigenes that came up to defend their city must understand that It is not particulary easy to read misconceptions and false facts when you know its not true while others pass it off as enterntainment.you would feel differently if it was your state being talked abt trust me.There comes this urge to correct it and rightfully so because some ppl that have never been to Kano might just leave with this one sided perspective of it. Isnt that the whole point of threads and forums anyway? To join minds and discuss different views. I thk a big problem we have as nigerians is stubbornly clinging to stereotypical theories and here-says about ppl and part of the country that are alien to us. I was born and brought up in Kano state. I have never been to the Southern part of Nigeria but yet i have so many theories abt it from what ive heard and read on the news.
Do you know thesame way Southerners fear the north because of religious fanatism the northerners also fear the south? The notions being peddled abt the south here is that of wickedness, armed robbery, yahoo boys? extreme cultism, kidnapping and so on. There is no day we dont read in the news someone chopped off someones head, or some witch was discovered or some cultist group clash etc. we hardly experience such in the North so it pollutes our minds with ideas of the South. What is point i am trying to make exactly? My point is no part of Nigeria is perfect. We all have our faults and qualities that make us unique. Even though i have never been to the there, i am not so close minded to believe that the whole of southern Nigeria is plagued with such activities.or that i will be kidnapped as soon as i arrive cheesy (although it did happen to a friend of mine).I am open minded enough to know that yes such things do happen in certain areas but not the whole region and it doesnt take away from enjoying your life there.
Same goes for this article. I respect Mr Op's narration of his experience.you have a right to say it as you see it. I thk with the exception of a few ppl that attacked him, most ppl were just trying to give you another perspective of Kano life. I can understand how you got your own theories and i believe you when you said they are true because in some remote and less developed areas of Kano that is the way of life. you also complained abt the level of illetracy around the area . So i thk its kind of myopic of you to only consider what uve heard from that part of Kano within the short period uve been here to pass it off as the way of LIfe in the whole of Kano. Since ure still new here atleast i impore you to please open your mind to the perspectives of other Kano indigenes that narrated their own here instead of stubbornly clinging to one narrative and spreading it as such. Afterall, this is what "experience" is about. You collect points of view from different sources before making your conclusion on Kano as a whole. Do not categorize what u have not witnessed with your own two eyes as "experience". It does not qualify as so. You can pass it off as here-say. I have no qualms with what you wrote based on what you experinced with your own eyes no matter how bad it is, its the bitter truth. Its the conclusions from what you heard from others that you pass off as definite and even argue abt it is where i feel ure wrong. Dont bear false witness. Since u never saw anyone getting their hands chopped off or stoned for smoking, dont pass it on as such.its as ridiculous as saying everyone in rivers state is out to kidnap me because i am lightskinned for example. Whenever you are ready, you can holla at me so that i can give you a tatse of the other side of kano smiley. The educated and elite side. I mean it.i would really like to experience that side too. It will shed a whole new light on things and will do good to your service year.Yes i am a hausa muslim female born and brought up here. No i dont wear hijab as it is not compulsory in the Kano i live in. No i am not married and no my daddy will not chop off your hands for talking to me cheesy. He is actually helping me write this and he sends his regards. I respect and admire what you're trying to achieve with your service year here in my state. Wish you all the best.

Anyways, i need to drop my own two cents on Kano life before i go for the sake of future prospective kano corpers. You have read mr physics's experience from his short duration in kano so far. Read on for a full review of a born and brought up kano indigene. A disclaimer: i use the phrase 'part of kano i am from' alot as this review specifically applies to that area of what i have experienced with own eyes. Meaning i dont discredit what op wrote or what others might say.

*No, smoking is not illegal in Kano state. Perhaps it is in the remote local govt op is serving in( i wont say he is lying because i havent witnessed it myself). But from what i am aware of and the 24yrs i have lived here i have never seen anyone stoned nor crucified for smoking. Cigarettes are sold almost on every nook and cranny.

*in some remote villages and LGA's in Kano, Yes they give islamic education priority before western education and students are required to finish islamiyya first before starting any form of sch. But for the main city of kano, that is completely not the case. Children go to sch as soon as they come of age. Islamic schs are available and optional for those that wish to enrol their kids and it usually holds in the evening around 4-6 so as not to intefere with school hours. It is completely optional. I personally did not even join any islamiyya till age 16 after i completed my secondary school education.

* NO you will not get your hands chopped off for talking to a muslim northern girl. Lol. Never heard of such also. True islamically women are only allowed to marry muslim men but that doesnt stop inter-religious marriages here. Ive heard of many cases where a muslim woman marries a non-muslim man. Highest that ever happens are family disputes not chopping of hands or any other body part from what i know. It is true however that opposite sexes need to be careful abt how they relate with each other in public as too much physical contact is frowned upon.

*hijab is not compulsory in the part of kano i grew up in. It is completely optional. Your choice. The schools i attended growing up, muslims students had the option of wearing it, while non muslims did not wear it. Even as a muslim u can choose not to wear it, its your choice. Many none muslim women walk around comfortably with their heads open. Its perfectly normal.

In Summary, Kano is an islamic state and this attributes to its conservative nature. You cannot categorically compare the way of life here with that of the likes of Lagos, abuja etc. these are very different places in terms of culture, religion, values and geography. Just like any other big city, it is full of its own contradictions. You know quite similar to the mainland vs island mentality in Lagos.However, it really isnt as prudent as some of you paint or imagine it to be. The best LGA to serve in i believe is nassarawa. This is where the heart of the city is and the most developed.Lots of places to chill with lots of amenities you wont find in any other northwestern state. This is why many claim it as the most devoloped state in the region with kaduna coming in as a close second. There are restaurants of all sorts, malls, cinema( Which also you wont find in any other northwestern state except for kano wink ). parks and lounges to hang out and smoke all you want. There are also quite a collection of clubs for all those interested in the Night life. Drinking however is less common . In certain areas such as nomansland and sabongari you will also find lots of beer parlours and stuff. Those places have the highest population of southerners in Kano and i thk that explains it. You wont find these amenities however in certain areas and local govts as they happen to be less developed and westernized. Such areas cling more towards the religious way of life which is why i said it is wrong to write a review of kano as a whole solely based on living in such areas. I am sure my review of Lagos state for example will be very different if i stay in some remote place as opposed to the city.
The only down side of kano i can say is given the religious nature of the state, the ppl tend to be judgemental which is why certain things are frowned upon. The way some ppl judge eh, you will swear they are God's very own appointed class monitors.Even tho u will not get stoned dressing skimpish, the looks you get from ppl is enough trust me. i am also from here, but i dont come from such school of thought. Everyone has his own grave to each be his own jare.
Sha in the end, any experience is what you make of it. You cant go to china expecting to party like an italian. Aint that the whole point of NYSC In the first place? Experiencing cultures across our rich vast nation and learning to respect that its different from our own. Kano is quite fun in its own way.If you understand the way of life here and respect the culture, really there is nothing to worry abt. Our city is quite peaceful. You can work around with no fear of being kidnapped, robbed or attacked in traffic etc. trust me you wont regret being posted here! Cheers

Wow! Dis reaction tends 2 be one of d most comprehensive nd sentimental free ones among odaz as regards d post of discussion. Being a new Corp member posted 2 Kano State influenced my interest in dis story, but must say, I'm kind of feelin unfortunate 2 be posted 2 one of d remote places(L.G) in d State 4 my PPA. Still feelin disturbed nd wonderin hw I'm gonna cope wif d situation here as per sm1 been used 2 Lagos life. If I'm 2 talk abt Kano State based on d situation I av here, hmmmmm, I'm afraid it won't be an interestin story 2 tell, but I had 2 accept wat fate has in stock 4 me wif d hope nd prayer 2 survive d whole tin. Indeed, I'm in 4 a long tin..lol

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Chriswazo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
oazeez1991:

Wow! Dis reaction tends 2 be one of d most comprehensive nd sentimental free ones among odaz as regards d post of discussion. Being a new Corp member posted 2 Kano State influenced my interest in dis story, but must say, I'm kind of feelin unfortunate 2 be posted 2 one of d remote places(L.G) in d State 4 my PPA. Still feelin disturbed nd wonderin hw I'm gonna cope wif d situation here as per sm1 been used 2 Lagos life. If I'm 2 talk abt Kano State based on d situation I av here, hmmmmm, I'm afraid it won't be an interestin story 2 tell, but I had 2 accept wat fate has in stock 4 me wif d hope nd prayer 2 survive d whole tin. Indeed, I'm in 4 a long tin..lol

grin grin, don't fear, God is your muscle. Just try to be at the right place at the right time and u'll be fine.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Oluhills007: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2019
aminu150:

Thank you my brother. We said it right from the beginning the Op lied in so many things.

You are a terrorist.... You can kill people cos of your religion..... Terrorist
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by aminu150(m): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Oluhills007:

You are a terrorist.... You can kill people cos of your religion..... Terrorist
I don't blame you because you have never been out of your village/locality. Nigeria need to identify and eliminate people like you who spread hatred among the populace. Fool

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Oluhills007: 4:21am On Jan 15, 2019
aminu150:

I don't blame you because you have never been out of your village/locality. Nigeria need to identify and eliminate people like you who spread hatred among the populace. Fool
Nah your papa be fool.... You nko...you are not spreading hatred?... You are spreading love abi....bros...you need to be exterminated ....you idiots are always aggressive.... We don't need fundamentalist like you

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Oluhills007: 7:07am On Jan 15, 2019
aminu150:

Bastard son of a thousand fathers from a LovePeddler mother.... You will soon be exterminated... Ode... Idiots like you who contribute nothing from the north keep shouting Nigeria must stay as one..... It will not be well with you and you
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by aminu150(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Oluhills007:

Bastard son of a thousand fathers from a LovePeddler mother.... You will soon be exterminated... Ode... Idiots like you who contribute nothing from the north keep shouting Nigeria must stay as one..... It will not be well with you and you
you just confirmed to us all that you lack moral upbringing due to several combination of unhealthy semen that your wayward mum received from her many drunk customers. Go get something doing demented fool that blames innocent people for his inherited generational poverty.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Oluhills007: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
aminu150:

you just confirmed to us all that you lack moral upbringing due to several combination of unhealthy semen that your wayward mum received from her many drunk customers. Go get something doing demented fool that blames innocent people for his inherited generational poverty.

You are foolish son of a LovePeddler mother.....well your mother bleeped mad men and louts and pinned it on your foolish drunk father who couldn't decode that you are a bastard son.... That's why you haven't made it and can't make it.... O God....you need to commit suicide .....you have no place on earth
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by aminu150(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oluhills007:

You are foolish son of a LovePeddler mother.....well your mother bleeped mad men and louts and pinned it on your foolish drunk father who couldn't decode that you are a bastard son.... That's why you haven't made it and can't make it.... O God....you need to commit suicide .....you have no place on earth
everything you have to copy, can't you be creative for once in your miserable life time. oh just remembered that u got no brain at all.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Oluhills007: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
aminu150:

everything you have to copy, can't you be creative for once in your miserable life time. oh just remembered that u got no brain at all.

Oh really you have no sense ....... Thats why you haven't amounted to anything.... Aboki stupid fool
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
For your quick redeployment within 3days chat me up. 09052529589.legit work
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
mrphysics:

No be lie brother. The worst is that they can get angry at any time.

I once told a keke man that am going to a FILLING STATION and he took me to a POLICE station.
Baba no be FILLING station na FUELING station
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
saintdennis:

Am NOT trying to derail your thread o... but CAN A HAUSA MAN BECOME A LG CHAIRMAN IN IGBOLAND?

Even in lagos IGBO MEN Are elected into political office.

I really hope when u return home u will preach to your ibo brothers the need to push tribalism and distrust aside and stop demonising the hausa's.

That way in not too distant future an igbo man can take a hausa wife home, and b4 u know it hausa marry igbo, igbo marry hausa.

Enjoying your thread... I cover ur hands with the blood of jesus lol
The first Mayor of Enugu state was a Fulani man dude.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by naijknight: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
totoakins:
continue am enjoying it
kill you
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by InkspillbyOzi: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Please can you write me on what's app 08142668316

I served in Kano in 2007, and lived there till 2010...Kano is fun, cheaply fun for that matter

Then we had mingles, lunar and Faan staff club on airport road as drinking points

Also Badawa Ghetto is a proper sin city, I was living in Badawa layout then and the ghetto was a regular after work for me...smiley

We had this karaoke bar somewhere on Hadejia road, shortly after school of Agric, then the myriad of lebanese and chinese bars where alcohol is no big deal, one on bompai road opposite the then central hotel, another on your way to Tarauni

so many pastries and shopping malls, wellcare, jifatu stores...sahad stores...they had more big and accessible shopping malls than any southern city as at then

How about chikenza and other open gardens on that route...

Then round it up with sabon gari(no go abedi ooo) then FCE/Buk chics/lonely corpers(CBN quarters and all the lodges around)

Sincerely....Kano wasnt so bad for me as a young banker then smiley[/quote]
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
naijacommando:
Aha, lest I forget.....

Op, I don't know if ur born again or not o.... but posterity will never smile at u for forgetting to write about the so many brothels that dot every nuke and cranny of sabongari...Wow.
person wey no go, no go know....

I stand to be corrected but I dare say that sabongari is perhaps the red light capital of Nigeria. virtually every corner u turn to has almost 5 very active brothels with a beehive of sumptuous-looking ladies from various ethnicity and tribe.

Here, u see brothels dominated by Hausa-fulani girls.... u also get hotels with a mixture of other ethnicities. The red light business is so lucrative down there that foreigners have started trickling in.... At some brothels, u find camerounian girls, Niger, Chad and so many others.

Op u need to visit some of them and let us know ur experience, otherwise ur diary is incomplete o
modsfucker I have to bring you back to this old thread. this is someone who goes to brothels
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by oyetunjibaba: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pls guy I get one question am curious about it,it has to do with age limit,what the difference between the nysc certificate collected around the age of 25 and the after 30( called the the discharge nysc I don't know thou if that what it called)

Does the one before 30 and after 30 as so much differences in term of job ?? Cos some ppl be like the one u collected bfor 30 is more important than the other one??

Thank you
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Born2conquer: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
VavaBoom213:

I am in kano now and ladies scarce asf
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by TheZebra: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2021
oazeez1991:

Please can you describe your experience so far? Like how cheap things are, how the indigenes welcomed you, social life?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by oazeez1991(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheZebra:

Please can you describe your experience so far? Like how cheap things are, how the indigenes welcomed you, social life?
As against my initial comment on d topic of discourse, I'd like 2 admit I ended up enjoyin angry my stay there, even wif wia I was deployed. It was a wonderful experience 4 me. People dia are very hospitable nd respect CMs alot. As per social life, I ain't d social type nd it was no priority 4 me, but I did enjoy my stay dia 2 a large extent. Looking back almost 3-years ago, I'm glad I served wia I serve.

I guess u wia newly posted dia, if my guess is right, u gonna like nd enjoy it dia, just obey d law of d land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.