Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun (25236 Views)

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by tritt(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Founder of Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, Dr. Frederick Fasehun has averred that Nigeria is presently having serious economic challenges because of President Muhammadu Buhari’s choice of a “mosquito economic team” in neglect of those who can advise him on how to run the economy.

Speaking on Wednesday in an interview with the Independent, Fasehun, who is the National Chairman of the Unity Party of Nigeria, UPN, said the president has done nothing in his first year in office, adding that the President is left with just three more years to either change those misadvising him or bring in fresh experts.

“Four years in the life of a country is a short time. I am appealing to every Nigerian not to breach the peace of the country. Out of the four years of Buhari’s tenure, he has about three years more, let us give him time and see what he would do right or wrong. So far, I have not seen what he has done right, but he has three years more to prove himself whether to change those who are misadvising him or to bring in fresh experts.

“I happen to know that one of the writers of economic channel that the present government should keep is Pat Utomi. Nigerians know that Utomi is a guru in all aspect of the economy. Unfortunately, when Buhari was compiling his cabinet, he left out the man who was a torch light to the administration.

“Should Utomi be left out in the economic team? Should people like Olu Falae, Oby Ezekwesili and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, a natural team for the president be ignored? Unfortunately, he chose to go for a mosquito economic team and that is why we are having the problem we are facing today.

“The economy should not be a partisan thing; it is supposed to be a natural one. Let the good people of this country like the Balarabe Musas the Ciromas and the Umars continue to advise the government on the right path to go. I don’t want anybody to do anything that would disrupt the peace of the country but give the President the remaining time and see what he would do,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/buhari-neglected-utomi-falae-ezekwesili-for-mosquito-economic-team-opc-founder-fasheun/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by huntila(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Which one is mosquito again...lol. but honestly, members of an Economic team should not be limited to card carrying members. Delivery is more important than association by party

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by cktheluckyman: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
huntila:
Which one is mosquito again...lol. but honestly, members of an Economic team should not be limited to card carrying members. Delivery is more important than association by party

WELL SAID!! THE PRESENT ECONOMIC TEAM ARE COMPLETE OLODO!! THEY ARE AS DAFT AS THEIR ILLITERATE OGA WHO HAD F9 IN HIS FORGED WAEC RESULT

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by chriskosherbal(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Let's pray that the next 3years brings glad tidings to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by ckmayoca: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lai mohammed comes to mind.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by huntila(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oh Boy! You have vex oh. Lol...
cktheluckyman:

WELL SAID!! THE PRESENT ECONOMIC TEAM ARE COMPLETE OLODO!! THEY ARE AS DAFT AS THEIR ILLITERATE OGA WHO HAD F9 IN HIS FORGED WAEC RESULT

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Blizzy9ja: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
The way the economy is going down under buhari they might just discover oil.
I don dey fear oh
Dat means we go come dey use our oil for Niger Delta cook soup

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by GudluckIBB(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Baba is a careful man,he doesnt want to stain his government with yam eaters

Olu Falae.ate our yam worth 100M

Pat Utomi has still not explained to Nigerians How Volkswagen died during his tenure as the MD

Baba sees Oby as using BBOG as a tool to get it into Govt

On the other hand,lets give this government a chance .One year is gone,3 years time,we will vote them out just the same way we did to The World's most clueless president and hero of Corruption ( I DIDNT MENTION ANYBODYS NAME,IF YOU DARE INSULT ME,I WILL JUST PRESS THE RULE 2 BUTTON QUIETLY)

with the bolded,i don hold wailers for blokos cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by godoluwa(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Splinz(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
“mosquito economic team”
Mosquito team indeed.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by wordychap: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
O yes,
The likes of Kalu I. Kalu, Utomi, Okonjo Iweala, Oby Ezekwe. should b consulted to c if there's a way out of d economic quicksand beauty queen Adeosun has driven us into.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by promisechild(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
he dey pain them ooo... who those people wey he mention don epp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by sanandreas(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahahaha mosquito economic team. They are really sucking Nigeria dry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by saasala(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by olafum1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
True talk Baba

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Pyno30: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
tritt:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/buhari-neglected-utomi-falae-ezekwesili-for-mosquito-economic-team-opc-founder-fasheun/
No One can do it better than Goodluck Ebere Jonathan's Team of Ngozika and the rest of them.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by laurel03(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Which falae Hope no me dt Yam eater? Who falae saff.... IBB
Who SAP epp...
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by GWMI(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
NO.Buhari left them for so liars and hypocrites so Buhari have to reap what he sowed.Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by mrvitalis(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Allow the president to pick his team, after all he will take responsibility for there success or failure.... Judge him after 2019 that's all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by laurel03(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
This man is among the people that bastardìzed our economy. He, as the SGF of IBB, was a leading voice calling for SAP in 1988.
may be na another falae.... Fasheun no more useless contract for u like b4

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by todayboy: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
This buhari minister is the worst in the history of Nigeria

Just waist six months appointing nonchalant to asorock

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Pyno30: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
wordychap:
O yes,
The likes of Kalu I. Kalu, Utomi, Okonjo Iweala, Oby Ezekwe. should b consulted to c if there's a way out of d economic quicksand beauty queen Adeosun has driven us into.
With Ngozika Okonjo there's always a way out, rather than that 16+6 = 24 woman Grandpa is using.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Guyman02: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Many of us here thought that the likes of seasoned economists like Pat Utomi and Kalu Idika Kalu will form part of his kitchen cabinet and the nucleus of his economic strategy, but he was too sentimental in filling his cabinet with Northerners and considered them perhaps as citizens of 5% regions.

Kemi Adeosun is still studying from economics textbooks, the type we read for WAEC and presenting same in British accented English, in reality she is still a neophyte in international economic affairs, although I feel she is learning very fast on the job; but we actually didn't need a learner in times like this unfortunately and a lot of damage has been done to the economy already.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by 989900: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Playing to the gallery.

The way some people reason na wa . . .

Most of the names he mentioned, are actually names that got us here in this poo in the first place.

Utomi couldn't help Shagari, Falae and SAP, NOI=ROFLMAO (the one with the most baggage).

Dr. Kalu OTOH, is a smart economist ( some of his recommendations are actually being pursued by this administration), and others like him spread across the country.

The government needs help with the economy (especially with monetary policies), but not like throwing random names that have actually failed in the past, nor by totally ignoring strides in the right direction made.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by hucienda: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by luvinhubby(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Haba! bros small! small!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Creamz(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
We need sound economist who knows about the workings of Nigeria's economy. This economic team shouldn't be partisan because Nigerians are suffering. Bismack Rewane of financial derivative should also be there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by IVORY2009(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
A good example "Fashola" a lawyer, handling a power ministry..... Wen we get highly qualified enginers to handle that sensitive department.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
I think this man was right things are so bad at the moment as a matter of fact its the worse since independence. People like Utom are better choice but sentiment wont let it be, Falae too is not bad in term of economic planning and host of other qualified, experience people all across Nigeria but so unfortunate reverse was the case. The economic team are those who made much noise during campaign not those who make more sensible tactics.

Anyway it's over I doubt anything serious is about to happen to change the situation except to the worst more. Lies too much, pretending too much, ineptitude too much, Nepotism at the highest ever, lack of direction everywhere with all these bad qualities things can work

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana: DSS Has Given 3 Contradictory Reasons For Not Releasing Sowore / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.