Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To (6193 Views)

10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid / Pictures "First Timers" In Church Can Relate To / 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy smiley grin tongue

oga why you dey shine teeth? grin
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Laveda(f): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:

was up almost all night...

Sorry, you'll be better soon.

Of to work?
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by RoyalBlak007: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:

oga why you dey shine teeth? grin

I just start to dey use

sensodyne grin grin grin grin...hw va Boss
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Laveda:

Sorry, you'll be better soon.

Of to work?

yeah...what about you? Preparing for lectures?
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by vizkiz: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I just start to dey use

sensodyne grin grin grin grin...hw va Boss

I just dey low key for here...You no see as the guy murder me for this thread? cry
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by RoyalBlak007: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:

I just dey low key for here...You no see as the guy murder me for this thread? cry
grin cheesy grin cheesy

No worry na...you go do

'return of the mark' for him cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Laveda(f): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah...what about you? Preparing for lectures?

No, not yet dear.
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by faray: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Now I know age is just a number..

I can see you think like a juvenile .. probably because you lack a sense of maturity

its definitely not embedded in your dyslexic brain

Bro.. if you're suffering from schizophrenia, I'm not the person you should rant to.. I don't flow with freaked-asses like you..

I'm not one of those puppets you think you can just throw insults at and bounce off

You caught the wrong fish nigga.. I can send you to the darkest part of Hades .. just watch it.. watch it ..
gaddemnit
FATALITY
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by fairlyusedpant: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Laveda:

No, not yet dear.
your face looks familarity, are you the one i saw at yaba market trying to buy fairly used pant?
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by Laveda(f): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

your face looks familarity, are you the one i saw at yaba market trying to buy fairly used pant?

undecided
Re: 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To by fairlyusedpant: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Laveda:

undecided
you look more beautiful when you are frowning your face... Can i be your maga? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Location Of Garden Of Eden On Earth / 100 Prophetic Declarations For Somebody This 2015 / Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.