Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

How To Be A Blogger - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Be A Blogger (1220 Views)

Get A Blogger Hosted Blog For Very Low Price(hot) With Free 10 Original Articles / An Exclusive Interview With Mr Osaetin Daniel- A Blogger And Web Developer / Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Blogger by hebenezher(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good evening fellas.

I'm so interested and curious to be a blogger, but I actually have no clue of it. So, I was thinking if you guys could at least help my dream. I'm a 200L student of achievers university located at ondo state(private university)
Dept: computer and information science. Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Be A Blogger by phensbassey: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Google is your Friend grin
Re: How To Be A Blogger by phensbassey: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
hebenezher:
Good evening fellas.

I'm so interested and curious to be a blogger, but I actually have no clue of it. So, I was thinking if you guys could at least help my dream. I'm a 200L student of achievers university located at ondo state(private university)
but come, HW hard is d maths in that computer science dept?
Re: How To Be A Blogger by hebenezher(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
phensbassey:
but come, HW hard is d maths in that computer science dept?
Bro.... it's not been easy actually. You gotta study as to have a good grade aftermath.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Blogger by oluwaskulboy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
hey bro, if u are ready to be a blogger, then I can help u out... mail me -- sodiqogunlade@gmail.com
I will teach u all the basic step, within a week.
Re: How To Be A Blogger by TechOnly(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
hebenezher:
Good evening fellas.

I am 200level Lautech located at Ogbomoso, I will make blogging easy for you by helping you take off the stress.
I will help you in starting by helping do the following,
1. Buy a domain for you (you gonna choose that yourself)
2. Design your website for you.
3. Upload original content on your website on any Niche you choose
3. And monenize your website (Newly Approved Google AdSense Account)
4. Then your website will be ready within a week.

Note- you pay later after everything is done

(1) (Reply)

Help On Html Code That Displays Form Details After Submitting Form / How To Send Bulk Messages To DND Number Via SIM Hosting Server | Simhostng / Difficulties Learning Javascript? This Will Change Your Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.