Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,396 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon (46865 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend / Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) / Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by C2Ok: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
tonymania:
[/color]I will still like u to g back n read it again. He said his daughter.where do u c her daughter?
some people need glasses sha grin
tonymania:
[color=#990000]I will still like u to g back n read it again. He said his daughter.where do u c her daughter?
some people need glasses sha
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Sammiel: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
That's why I wanna marry a fair lady. I have a penchant for fair kids.
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by CR77(f): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Gud 4 u
Hardaysheenar:
...forget abt hustling hard...infact m hustling harder and even hardest....my kids must not and will neva taste half of d bitterness I tasted as a kid!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by abdulyusuf72(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bro, being rich and enormous in wealth is not about hustling but the grace of God, Allah, Chukwu, Olorun. #Ori mi je kin lowo oh.
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by cruzclinton1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
MaQuin:
fine girl
But you fine pass her.....wish am d lucky dude to have u as his bae.....
I would die for you Lay down my life for you The only thing that means everything to me #westlifeVoice

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Lucasbible: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rajosh:
Nice Ride. I love cars
You do ?
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by IfionuVal(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2016
I wish him and his family the very best life can bring. All I know is that I must surely 'hammer' IJN.
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 02, 2016
englishmart:
that's nice. But, Paul, go back to school.
What are you blabbering about? You wey go school wetin you don achieve? Trolling? Mtchew. undecided Who school EPP?
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by jazelander(f): 5:16am On Jun 02, 2016
cute
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Rajosh(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2016
Lucasbible:
You do ?
yes bro
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Rajosh(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Trina0936:

What are you blabbering about? You wey go school wetin you don achieve? Trolling? Mtchew. undecided Who school EPP?
Honestly who school epp?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Gkemz: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2016
Good he didn't follow the 2baba and flavour babypapa trend as the little daughter can boast of having a legitimate father.
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by femi4: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2016
porrigeyam:
G wagon one of Mercedes Benz overrated SUV. .... Give me some cadillac tongue
very ugly
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by femi4: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2016
C2Ok:
some people need glasses sha ;Dsome people need glasses sha
maybe the OP don edit the post
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by porrigeyam(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2016
femi4:
very ugly
whats ugly?
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by femi4: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2016
porrigeyam:
whats ugly?
G wagon of mezedez Benz
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by accolyte: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2016
Lovely father and daughter, wishing u and ur girl God protection.
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
What is it really about these gwagons?. Is it the price or the brand?. I just don't get it.
It's shaped like an antique from the 1960's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovi Dressed Like Michael Jackson, Rocks Woman Hair (photo) / Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.