Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! (4103 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by bingbagbo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
JESUS CHRIST IS the only way to salvation
Reject him is to condemn yourself to eternal damnation

Again... Stop quoting the Bible to support your doctrines
How can you support your doctrines with a document you disbelieve?

You may sound wise to yourself but judgment awaits you

You say there is no creator and expect me to believe that this huge organised well - designed universe just existed on its own

You say the Bible is a lie yet you are constantly quoting to validate your lies

Hell awaits you

Destruction awaits you

God has extended his hand for your free redemption but you say No
Warning to you all

Atheists
Muslims
Jehovah witnesses
Catholics
Budhists
Satanists
Fetishists
Lukewarm Christians
Everyone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
^^

The above fool is one of the reason why people are turning irreligious everyday.

Get a life bro.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by bingbagbo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:
^^

The above fool is one of the reason why people are turning irreligious everyday.

Get a life bro.

Thank you bro

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
bingbagbo:

Thank you bro
Your signature, though.
I need to see the part of the scriptures that called Jesus, Almighty God. Am waiting, sir

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by bingbagbo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
tempem:

Your signature, though.
I need to see the part of the scriptures that called Jesus, Almighty God. Am waiting, sir

1 corinthians 12 verse 3
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by otemanuduno: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
bingbagbo:

You say there is no creator and expect me to believe that this huge organised well - designed universe just existed on its own

Hell awaits you

Destruction awaits you

Warning to you all

Atheists
Muslims
Jehovah witnesses
Catholics
Budhists
Satanists
Fetishists
Lukewarm Christians
Everyone

What can Zeusus Krish(Jesus Christ) the homosexual do than to tell lie to the whole world? Well, the Kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD the God who created the world with a BIG BANG has come. Let JESUS CHRIST THE PRETENDING SINNER PACK HIS LOAD AND GO.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
bingbagbo:

1 corinthians 12 verse 3
Quote it here, sir

. Couldnt find it here.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by bingbagbo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
tempem:

Quote it here, sir

. Couldnt find it here.

Open your bible and read
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
bingbagbo:

Open your bible and read
Here is what I read...
"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost"

I couldn't find where Jesus was referred to as "Almighty God"

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by bingbagbo(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
tempem:

Here is what I read...
"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost"

I couldn't find where Jesus was referred to as "Almighty God"

You didn't see that Jesus is the Lord?

Who is the Lord but God?

Read psalm 18:31
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
bingbagbo:

You didn't see that Jesus is the Lord?

Who is the Lord but God?

Read psalm 18:31

Am not objecting that, sir... I saw that..
It's no big deal, we do have many Lords 1 cor 8:5..
Sarah did same for Abraham. Lord is a title.

This is what I request for... Show me where the Bible addressed Jesus christ as "Almighty God" like you wrote in your signature... Please head straight...

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by onetrack(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
So.....I must love god or else he will torture me forever? Even Hitler wasn't that evil.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by bingbagbo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
tempem:

Am not objecting that, sir... I saw that..
It's no big deal, we do have many Lords 1 cor 8:5..
Sarah did same for Abraham. Lord is a title.

This is what I request for... Show me where the Bible addressed Jesus christ as "Almighty God" like you wrote in your signature... Please head straight...

Did you read a Lord or the Lord?

There is only one the Lord and he is God almighty

But like you rightly read

It takes the holy spirit to reveal that to you K?

Pray
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
bingbagbo:

Did you read a Lord or the Lord?

There is only one the Lord and he is God almighty

But like you rightly read

It takes the holy spirit to reveal that to you K?

Pray
If you fail to answer this simple question of mine with a little bit of honesty... I need to tell you that you are the one in need of that original post you put up...
The Bible should be the punchline... You can't just gimme the unstable excuse that I need holy spirit to reveal that to me.. I could equally say that too... My candid advice: Believe what you've seen written in the Scriptures and not what you were told and had no scriptural backup for..

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by bingbagbo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
tempem:

If you fail to answer this simple question of mine with a little bit of honesty... I need to tell you that you are the one in need of that original post you put up...
The Bible should be the punchline... You can't just gimme the unstable excuse that I need holy spirit to reveal that to me.. I could equally say that too... My candid advice: Believe what you've seen written in the Scriptures and not what you were told and had no scriptural backup for..

1 corinthians 12 verse 3
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by johnydon22(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
LOL the irony..

A muslim also made the same warning this time directed to Christians, atheists and all non muslims.

https://www.nairaland.com/352030/christians-satanist-atheist-pity

Religions is more or less a show of deluded clowns throwing threats everywhere cus a book told them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Uyi168: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2016
xtian and muslims re goinq to perish...xtians to perish in hell prepare by allah...
muslims to perish in hell prepare by yahweh...#makesense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by bingbagbo(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2016
Uyi168:
xtian and muslims re goinq to perish...xtians to perish in hell prepare by allah...
muslims to perish in hell prepare by yahweh...#makesense

Matter of time

1 Like

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by urahara(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

What can Zeusus Krish(Jesus Christ) the homosexual do than to tell lie to the whole world? Well, the Kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD the God who created the world with a BIG BANG has come. Let JESUS CHRIST THE PRETENDING SINNER PACK HIS LOAD AND GO.

The world was not created by the big bang but rather by the gravitational collapse of a giant cloud of. Material
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by otemanuduno: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
urahara:

The world was not created by the big bang but rather by the gravitational collapse of a giant cloud of. Material

According to the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS, the materials came from DOMINO Reverad's limitless brain. The material was created from the immaterial.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by reallest(f): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2016
bingbagbo:

Eiyah,so moves,David,Noah and Abraham who were unable to accept Jesus as there Lord and saviors were condemned already,I think ur God is sadist if he will burn me in hell simply because I used d brain u alleged dat he gave me,why is it hard for him re to show himself and clear our doubt once and for all

This has nothing to do with me

Just as Allah judgment awaits u grin

U say Universe can't exist on its own but God can exist without creator,do you expect me to take u serious?

Bible doesn't need to be true before we quote to show u how lie it is,did u just say we use it to validate our lie?

Hell awaits you

Which hell,jehovah own or Allah own

Destruction awaits you

Effect of igbo ijaye (ijaye weed)

Warning to you all

Just as u say No to Allah's salvation

[s]
Atheists
Muslims
Jehovah witnesses
Catholics
Budhists
Satanists
Fetishists
Lukewarm Christians
Everyone
[/s]

U need hot slap to restore ur memory to factory settings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by ValentineMary(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2016
It's people like these that convince me more and more that religion is a fraud. OP if u know how silly u sound, u would deactivate your account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by macof(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2016
bingbagbo:

Hell awaits you

Destruction awaits you

Warning to you all

Atheists
Muslims
Jehovah witnesses
Catholics
Budhists
Satanists
Fetishists
Lukewarm Christians
Everyone

Christians , Muslims are Fetishists

it's amazing that you include Jehovah witness, so they are going to hell too grin grin
even after believing in Jesus. .. I guess Jesus isn't so relevant for the heavenly race after all

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by urahara(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

According to the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS, the materials came from DOMINO Reverad's limitless brain. The material was created from the immaterial.

U have been so misled . the materials came from lord gwa gwas infinite brain.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
I want to believe in God.......any help?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by circuit101: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
The bible is indeed a cancer to the brain
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by ValentineMary(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I want to believe in God.......any help?
Which God ?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
ValentineMary:
Which God ?
christian God
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by ValentineMary(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
christian God
But don't u know that there are other Gods? why not believe in all others, in the process u might find the right one.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
ValentineMary:

But don't u know that there are other Gods? why not believe in all others, in the process u might find the right one.
there must be something about the christian God... Somebody close to me got healed in jesus name just yesterday..
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by ValentineMary(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
there must be something about the christian God... Somebody close to me got healed in jesus name just yesterday..
There must also be something about Bahma the Hindu God, he inspired Mahatma Ghandi to non violently fight for the freedom of the Indian people. There must also be something about Allah, because a baby was born with a koran in hand. But can they all be true Gods If u believe in God only based on miracle, that u would have a problem because prayer is a psychological exercise. Many first class doctors would tell u that one's psychology can aid healing. See the connection with prayer?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christianity And LGBT / How Often Do You Pray?? / If You MISS Heaven,you'll Cry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.