Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! (4113 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
ValentineMary:

There must also be something about Bahma the Hindu God, he inspired Mahatma Ghandi to non violently fight for the freedom of the Indian people. There must also be something about Allah, because a baby was born with a koran in hand. But can they all be true Gods If u believe in God only based on miracle, that u would have a problem because prayer is a psychological exercise. Many first class doctors would tell u that one's psychology can aid healing. See the connection with prayer?
hmmmmmmm cry
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by K9blunt(f): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:
^^

The above fool is one of the reason why people are turning irreligious everyday.

Get a life bro.

Am afraid of commenting on religious sections these days , because the mod here would ban me asap for three days......

Op really should get a life , life is hell as it is already!

1 Like

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
macof:

Christians , Muslims are Fetishists

it's amazing that you include Jehovah witness, so they are going to hell too grin grin
even after believing in Jesus. .. I guess Jesus isn't so relevant for the heavenly race after all
You dey mind am.. Confused fellow.. He might even deny the fact that Jesus went to hell.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by ValentineMary(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
hmmmmmmm cry
Why the long face? be ready to accept the fact that the story of Jesus and God might be a fraud.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 1:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:
^^

The above fool is one of the reason why people are turning irreligious everyday.

Get a life bro.
And you have a life? From when?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 1:49am On Jun 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

What can Zeusus Krish(Jesus Christ) the homosexual do than to tell lie to the whole world? Well, the Kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD the God who created the world with a BIG BANG has come. Let JESUS CHRIST THE PRETENDING SINNER PACK HIS LOAD AND GO.
Am suprised you still spell correctly.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 1:55am On Jun 10, 2016
tempem:

Your signature, though.
I need to see the part of the scriptures that called Jesus, Almighty God. Am waiting, sir

Take all these for good measure.
Hebrews 1:4-8 The Greatness of God's Son The Son was made greater than the angels, just as the name that God gave him is greater than theirs. For God never said to any of his angels, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father.” Nor did God say about any angel, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son.” But when God was about to send his first-born Son into the world, he said, “All of God's angels must worship him.” But about the angels God said, “God makes his angels winds, and his servants flames of fire.” About the Son, however, God said: “Your kingdom, O God, will last forever and ever! You rule over your people with justice.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 1:59am On Jun 10, 2016
tempem:

Your signature, though.
I need to see the part of the scriptures that called Jesus, Almighty God. Am waiting, sir

Isaiah 9:6-7 A child is born to us! A son is given to us! And he will be our ruler. He will be called, “Wonderful Counselor,” “Mighty God,” “Eternal Father,” “Prince of Peace.” His royal power will continue to grow; his kingdom will always be at peace. He will rule as King David's successor, basing his power on right and justice, from now until the end of time. The Lord Almighty is determined to do all this.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 2:15am On Jun 10, 2016
reallest:

Eiyah,so moves,David,Noah and Abraham who were unable to accept Jesus as there Lord and saviors were condemned already,I think ur God is sadist if he will burn me in hell simply because I used d brain u alleged dat he gave me,why is it hard for him re to show himself and clear our doubt once and for all

This has nothing to do with me

Just as Allah judgment awaits u grin

U say Universe can't exist on its own but God can exist without creator,do you expect me to take u serious?

Bible doesn't need to be true before we quote to show u how lie it is,did u just say we use it to validate our lie?

Which hell,jehovah own or Allah own

Effect of igbo ijaye (ijaye weed)

Just as u say No to Allah's salvation

[s][/s]

U need hot slap to restore ur memory to factory settings
You claim you have a brain? Do you think by saying it, makes it true? How do you know you have a brain when it can't be used?
If you have half of a Brian you should have checked these things out before you jumped and followed people whose parents worship Satan, o wait, may be you're too. Sorry.
Okay now use your Brian and read this, make sure you read it.

Hebrews 11:4-13,17-37 It was faith that made Abel offer to God a better sacrifice than Cain's. Through his faith he won God's approval as a righteous man, because God himself approved of his gifts.
By means of his faith Abel still speaks, even though he is dead. It was faith that kept Enoch from dying. Instead, he was taken up to God, and nobody could find him, because God had taken him up.
The scripture says that before Enoch was taken up, he had pleased God.
No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him.
It was faith that made Noah hear God's warnings about things in the future that he could not see. He obeyed God and built a boat in which he and his family were saved.

As a result, the world was condemned, and Noah received from God the righteousness that comes by faith. It was faith that made Abraham obey when God called him to go out to a country which God had promised to give him.

He left his own country without knowing where he was going. By faith he lived as a foreigner in the country that God had promised him.

He lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who received the same promise from God.

For Abraham was waiting for the city which God has designed and built, the city with permanent foundations.

It was faith that made Abraham able to become a father, even though he was too old and Sarah herself could not have children. He trusted God to keep his promise.

Though Abraham was practically dead, from this one man came as many descendants as there are stars in the sky, as many as the numberless grains of sand on the seashore.

It was in faith that all these persons died. They did not receive the things God had promised, but from a long way off they saw them and welcomed them, and admitted openly that they were foreigners and refugees on earth.

It was faith that made Abraham offer his son Isaac as a sacrifice when God put Abraham to the test.

Abraham was the one to whom God had made the promise, yet he was ready to offer his only son as a sacrifice.

God had said to him, “It is through Isaac that you will have the descendants I promised.”

Abraham reckoned that God was able to raise Isaac from death—and, so to speak, Abraham did receive Isaac back from death.

It was faith that made Isaac promise blessings for the future to Jacob and Esau. It was faith that made Jacob bless each of the sons of Joseph just before he died.

He leaned on the top of his walking stick and worshiped God. It was faith that made Joseph, when he was about to die, speak of the departure of the Israelites from Egypt, and leave instructions about what should be done with his body.

It was faith that made the parents of Moses hide him for three months after he was born. They saw that he was a beautiful child, and they were not afraid to disobey the king's order.

It was faith that made Moses, when he had grown up, refuse to be called the son of the king's daughter. He preferred to suffer with God's people rather than to enjoy sin for a little while.

He reckoned that to suffer scorn for the Messiah was worth far more than all the treasures of Egypt, for he kept his eyes on the future reward.

It was faith that made Moses leave Egypt without being afraid of the king's anger.
As though he saw the invisible God, he refused to turn back.

It was faith that made him establish the Passover and order the blood to be sprinkled on the doors, so that the Angel of Death would not kill the first-born sons of the Israelites.

It was faith that made the Israelites able to cross the Red Sea as if on dry land; when the Egyptians tried to do it, the water swallowed them up.

It was faith that made the walls of Jericho fall down after the Israelites had marched around them for seven days.

It was faith that kept the prostitute Rahab from being killed with those who disobeyed God, for she gave the Israelite spies a friendly welcome. Should I go on?

There isn't enough time for me to speak of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, David, Samuel, and the prophets.

Through faith they fought whole countries and won. They did what was right and received what God had promised. They shut the mouths of lions, put out fierce fires, escaped being killed by the sword.

They were weak, but became strong; they were mighty in battle and defeated the armies of foreigners. Through faith women received their dead relatives raised back to life.

Others, refusing to accept freedom, died under torture in order to be raised to a better life. Some were mocked and whipped, and others were put in chains and taken off to prison.
They were stoned, they were sawed in two, they were killed by the sword. They went around clothed in skins of sheep or goats—poor, persecuted, and mistreated.

Did you read to this point? Then use that your Brian to think and tell me which Faith they all had and in who or what?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 2:19am On Jun 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I want to believe in God.......any help?
First change your Moniker
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 2:23am On Jun 10, 2016
tempem:

You dey mind am.. Confused fellow.. He might even deny the fact that Jesus went to hell.
Why did Jesus go to hell. And which of the Hells did he go to? because there's hell and there's Hellfire, which did he go and why?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 2:29am On Jun 10, 2016
ValentineMary:

Why the long face? be ready to accept the fact that the story of Jesus and God might be a fraud.
Because Mary your god turned out a fraud, you wish to the ends of the earth that Yahweh is also fraud. Am Pleased to burst your bubbles. Yahweh is a living God. His words are being fulfilled everyday. Am a living witness of his great and mighty power.
Why are you so terrified of hellfire? Hmmm, since you chose, you will enjoy your flames, but burn quietly, no screaming.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 2:52am On Jun 10, 2016
ValentineMary:

There must also be something about Bahma the Hindu God, he inspired Mahatma Ghandi to non violently fight for the freedom of the Indian people. There must also be something about Allah, because a baby was born with a koran in hand. But can they all be true Gods If u believe in God only based on miracle, that u would have a problem because prayer is a psychological exercise. Many first class doctors would tell u that one's psychology can aid healing. See the connection with prayer?
So much for the Superior intellectual. Ahh. In another News, we will be told that hat Buddhism is not a religion. It's actually atheism. And what about Hinduism? So with all your high Tech Brian, you have figured it out all by yourself that it takes supernatural intervention for a man to fight for freedom? Why didn't you mention Mandala? And what supernatural powers did he harnessed to destroy Appatheid?
Talking about Islam, so you believe Islam is a true religion eh? How do you know the Worth of the True Prophet? Here is what the Bible says about true and false prophets.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22 “You may wonder how you can tell when a prophet's message does not come from the Lord.
If a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and what he says does not come true, then it is not the Lord's message. That prophet has spoken on his own authority, and you are not to fear him.

Now on the bases of the above scripture, which Muslims also claims is from Allah. Start by telling me which prediction or prophecy of a significant event Muhammed prophesied or predicted, which and which has come to pass? Which one are we expecting? Their relevance to us as humans living here on earth?

Secondly, to know that indeed God is living forever, he shd be able to speak to men through out different generations. Who and who has Allah spoken to outside Muhammed? The Bible says, from the mouths of two witnesses, a matter is established. But from whose other mouth do you establish the Koran?
Before you talk, use your super hot brain and first off reason.
I don't blame you, you spent all your time counting beads and chanting hailmarys, you knew nothing about Christianity.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by ValentineMary(m): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

So much for the Superior intellectual. Ahh. In another News, we will be told that hat Buddhism is not a religion. It's actually atheism. And what about Hinduism? So with all your high Tech Brian, you have figured it out all by yourself that it takes supernatural intervention for a man to fight for freedom? Why didn't you mention Mandala? And what supernatural powers did he harnessed to destroy Appatheid?
Talking about Islam, so you believe Islam is a true religion eh? How do you know the Worth of the True Prophet? Here is what the Bible says about true and false prophets.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22 “You may wonder how you can tell when a prophet's message does not come from the Lord.
If a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and what he says does not come true, then it is not the Lord's message. That prophet has spoken on his own authority, and you are not to fear him.

Now on the bases of the above scripture, which Muslims also claims is from Allah. Start by telling me which prediction or prophecy of a significant event Muhammed prophesied or predicted, which and which has come to pass? Which one are we expecting? Their relevance to us as humans living here on earth?

Secondly, to know that indeed God is living forever, he shd be able to speak to men through out different generations. Who and who has Allah spoken to outside Muhammed? The Bible says, from the mouths of two witnesses, a matter is established. But from whose other mouth do you establish the Koran?
Before you talk, use your super hot brain and first off reason.
I don't blame you, you spent all your time counting beads and chanting hailmarys, you knew nothing about Christianity.
People that can't read should not be on naira land. Did u not see where I wrote "They can't all be true Gods"? Ur myopic belief is affecting ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by reallest(f): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

You claim you have a brain? Do you think by saying it, makes it true? How do you know you have a brain when it can't be used?
If you have half of a Brian
you should have checked these things out before you jumped and followed people whose parents worship Satan, o wait, may be you're too. Sorry.
Okay now use your Brian and read this, make sure you read it.

Hebrews 11:4-13,17-37 It was faith that made Abel offer to God a better sacrifice than Cain's. Through his faith he won God's approval as a righteous man, because God himself approved of his gifts.
By means of his faith Abel still speaks, even though he is dead. It was faith that kept Enoch from dying. Instead, he was taken up to God, and nobody could find him, because God had taken him up.
The scripture says that before Enoch was taken up, he had pleased God.
No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him.
It was faith that made Noah hear God's warnings about things in the future that he could not see. He obeyed God and built a boat in which he and his family were saved.

As a result, the world was condemned, and Noah received from God the righteousness that comes by faith. It was faith that made Abraham obey when God called him to go out to a country which God had promised to give him.

He left his own country without knowing where he was going. By faith he lived as a foreigner in the country that God had promised him.

He lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who received the same promise from God.

For Abraham was waiting for the city which God has designed and built, the city with permanent foundations.

It was faith that made Abraham able to become a father, even though he was too old and Sarah herself could not have children. He trusted God to keep his promise.

Though Abraham was practically dead, from this one man came as many descendants as there are stars in the sky, as many as the numberless grains of sand on the seashore.

It was in faith that all these persons died. They did not receive the things God had promised, but from a long way off they saw them and welcomed them, and admitted openly that they were foreigners and refugees on earth.

It was faith that made Abraham offer his son Isaac as a sacrifice when God put Abraham to the test.

Abraham was the one to whom God had made the promise, yet he was ready to offer his only son as a sacrifice.

God had said to him, “It is through Isaac that you will have the descendants I promised.”

Abraham reckoned that God was able to raise Isaac from death—and, so to speak, Abraham did receive Isaac back from death.

It was faith that made Isaac promise blessings for the future to Jacob and Esau. It was faith that made Jacob bless each of the sons of Joseph just before he died.

He leaned on the top of his walking stick and worshiped God. It was faith that made Joseph, when he was about to die, speak of the departure of the Israelites from Egypt, and leave instructions about what should be done with his body.

It was faith that made the parents of Moses hide him for three months after he was born. They saw that he was a beautiful child, and they were not afraid to disobey the king's order.

It was faith that made Moses, when he had grown up, refuse to be called the son of the king's daughter. He preferred to suffer with God's people rather than to enjoy sin for a little while.

He reckoned that to suffer scorn for the Messiah was worth far more than all the treasures of Egypt, for he kept his eyes on the future reward.

It was faith that made Moses leave Egypt without being afraid of the king's anger.
As though he saw the invisible God, he refused to turn back.

It was faith that made him establish the Passover and order the blood to be sprinkled on the doors, so that the Angel of Death would not kill the first-born sons of the Israelites.

It was faith that made the Israelites able to cross the Red Sea as if on dry land; when the Egyptians tried to do it, the water swallowed them up.

It was faith that made the walls of Jericho fall down after the Israelites had marched around them for seven days.

It was faith that kept the prostitute Rahab from being killed with those who disobeyed God, for she gave the Israelite spies a friendly welcome. Should I go on?

There isn't enough time for me to speak of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, David, Samuel, and the prophets.

Through faith they fought whole countries and won. They did what was right and received what God had promised. They shut the mouths of lions, put out fierce fires, escaped being killed by the sword.

They were weak, but became strong; they were mighty in battle and defeated the armies of foreigners. Through faith women received their dead relatives raised back to life.

Others, refusing to accept freedom, died under torture in order to be raised to a better life. Some were mocked and whipped, and others were put in chains and taken off to prison.
They were stoned, they were sawed in two, they were killed by the sword. They went around clothed in skins of sheep or goats—poor, persecuted, and mistreated.

Did you read to this point? Then use that your Brian to think and tell me which Faith they all had and in who or what?

What's my business with all d garbage u put up there?what's my business with who have faith and who doesn't,is it my fault dat u fail to see Bible dat u re referring to as just ordinary book,because I don't know how d trash u put up there address my point.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

Isaiah 9:6-7 A child is born to us! A son is given to us! And he will be our ruler. He will be called, “Wonderful Counselor,” “Mighty God,” “Eternal Father,” “Prince of Peace.” His royal power will continue to grow; his kingdom will always be at peace. He will rule as King David's successor, basing his power on right and justice, from now until the end of time. The Lord Almighty is determined to do all this.
If I'd get your point clearly.. You are trying to answer my question, right? Maybe you didn't get the question well... Where in the Bible was Christ addressed as "Almighty God"?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

Why did Jesus go to hell. And which of the Hells did he go to? because there's hell and there's Hellfire, which did he go and why?
Thanks for being here again.. ..
Lol.. where is that "Hellfire" mentioned in the Bible?
We can start from there first.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:
First change your Moniker
to what? undecided
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Rawblings(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2016
And i guess you didnt see her reply.
here again
Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, Prince of Peace. The bolded is the proof
tempem:

If I'd get your point clearly.. You are trying to answer my question, right? Maybe you didn't get the question well... Where in the Bible was Christ addressed as "Almighty God"?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Rawblings(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2016
There is a difference between hell and hell fire. In the bible, hell is also referred to as the grave. Hell fire is known as Lake of fire. see scripture to support
Matthew 5:22 - But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
tempem:

Thanks for being here again.. ..
Lol.. where is that "Hellfire" mentioned in the Bible?
We can start from there first.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
to what? undecided
To maybe, Atheistboiy(?)
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

To maybe, Atheistboiy(?)
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

To maybe, Atheistboiy(?)
look , i am begining to love Jesus cry
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

To maybe, Atheistboiy(?)
if people are getting healed in the name of Jesus .....then there should be something true about him... cry.....i want to believe ,but i dont know how to believe............
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
tempem:
Thanks for being here again.. .. Lol.. where is that "Hellfire" mentioned in the Bible? We can start from there first.
Open a thread and mention me. Let's not derail this one.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
tempem:

I sent you two posts with two passages, except you are looking for something else, then I can't help you.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
reallest:
[b]

What's my business with all d garbage u put up there?what's my business with who have faith and who doesn't,is it my fault dat u fail to see Bible dat u re referring to as just ordinary book,because I don't know how d trash u put up there address my point.
Did you not say Abraham, Noah and David didn't receive Christ? Have you now seen that they indeed did? Little kids running around stupid. You call what I posted trash, yet you opened your trashy mouth to talk about the trash in the first place. Are you sure you even read any of it?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
ValentineMary:

People that can't read should not be on naira land. Did u not see where I wrote "They can't all be true Gods"? Ur myopic belief is affecting ur brain.
Oh forgive me superstar atheist.
In your dictionary there's a word like 'Gods', and you are so intelligent that you failed to remember that you actually pointed out that there are other gods outside Jehovah, then I went on to gush out all the scriptures on you, now you are coying away. Clever.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
if people are getting healed in the name of Jesus .....then there should be something true about him... cry.....i want to believe ,but i dont know how to believe............
And you have sincerely desired? And have asked for Grace?
You are not the only one. A man whose child was possessed with a demon of epilepsy, brought the child to Jesus, and pleaded with Jesus to heal him, but he operated in unbelief, when he discovered his shortfalls, he asked for Grace to believe.

And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
Mark:9:24
So, Ask and you shall receive.
But if you enthrone your'self ', while at it, he will never answer you. He abhors pride and arrogance. If you have made of up your mind about something already before asking, dont bother, he won't answer you.
I saw something which shocked me in the Bible.

If you have a preconceived notion about anything but insist for God to confirm it even when you know is wrong and He won't drop His standard forever reason, May allow your demon to confirm it for you while you go on thinking God has confirmed it.
It happened to King Ahab.
His prophets prophesied lies to him, he knew the truth, but wanted things his way, so he sent for the prophet of God, insisting for the prophet to confirm what he knew was wrong, God allowed his prophet to tell him what he wanted to hear, but later destroyed himself in his self conceit.

Morale of the story? Don't go to God with your mind made up. If you have made up your mind, then go with what you have in mind.

Ezekiel 14:4 Therefore speak to them and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Every man of the house of Israel who takes his idols [of self-will and unsubmissiveness] into his heart and puts the stumbling block of his iniquity [idols of silver and gold] before his face, and yet comes to the prophet [to inquire of him], I the Lord will answer him, answer him according to the multitude of his idols.

Ask and you shall receive with an open mind.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
look , i am begining to love Jesus cry
The experience is awesome. When you are fully there, you'll understand. You won't be able to explain it to the next person.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

And you have sincerely desired? And have asked for Grace?
You are not the only one. A man whose child was possessed with a demon of epilepsy, brought the child to Jesus, and pleaded with Jesus to heal him, but he operated in unbelief, when he discovered his shortfalls, he asked for Grace to believe.

And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
Mark:9:24
So, Ask and you shall receive.
But if you enthrone your'self ', while at it, he will never answer you. He abhors pride and arrogance. If you have made of up your mind about something already before asking, dont bother, he won't answer you.
I saw something which shocked me in the Bible.

If you have a preconceived notion about anything but insist for God to confirm it even when you know is wrong and He won't drop His standard forever reason, May allow your demon to confirm it for you while you go on thinking God has confirmed it.
It happened to King Ahab.
His prophets prophesied lies to him, he knew the truth, but wanted things his way, so he sent for the prophet of God, insisting for the prophet to confirm what he knew was wrong, God allowed his prophet to tell him what he wanted to hear, but later destroyed himself in his self conceit.

Morale of the story? Don't go to God with your mind made up. If you have made up your mind, then go with what you have in mind.

Ezekiel 14:4 Therefore speak to them and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Every man of the house of Israel who takes his idols [of self-will and unsubmissiveness] into his heart and puts the stumbling block of his iniquity [idols of silver and gold] before his face, and yet comes to the prophet [to inquire of him], I the Lord will answer him, answer him according to the multitude of his idols.

Ask and you shall receive with an open mind.

wow! I had to read this over and ever again ....this is impactful ....thanks
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
wow! I had to read this over and ever again ....this is impactful ....thanks
Uwc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Holy Quran Converted Me (an Imam) To A Christian. / Breast Sucking Pastor Relocates And Opens Church In Kenya / Celebrating Royal Ambassadors Of Nigeria Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.