Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria (40787 Views)

We Supply Palm Kernel In Large Quantity,palm Oil Etc / Urgent! Any Supplier Of 1ton Or More Of Palm Kernel In Cross River? / Does Anyone Know Companies That Buy PKO And Red Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Let me share a big question that I get asked constantly."Where can I find companies that Buy Palm Kernel or Palm Kernel Oil in Nigeria?"

In the world Palm produce supply market, Nigeria is the 5 biggest suppliers of Palm products

Most of this is bought locally by our own indigenous companies.

Since I am usually bombarded with these queries a lot, I felt it's time to share what I have gather so far.

COMPANIES THAT BUY PALM OIL AND KERNEL OIL

Ps Mandrides Plc
Find them at : 15, Maimalari Road, Bompai Industrial Estate, Bompai, Kano

Sunny Oil Nigeria LTD
Find them here:133, Isolo Road, Mushin, Lagos State

Om Oil Industries Limited
Find them here: 1, ACME Rd Est, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos

Emily Millionaire Cosmetics
Find them here: 11 Alapade Street, Balogun, Lagos

Not enough for you, then follow the link below to get the full list

Local and International companies and individuals that buy Palm oil, Palm Kernel Nuts and Palm Kernel Oil

So there you have it.

For those who have been asking for it, hope it helps you.

If anyone has any other names to add to this list please drop them below.

Let make this as big as possible.

7 Likes

Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by divineappo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
brianromel:
Let me share a big question that I get asked constantly."Where can I find companies that Buy Palm Kernel or Palm Kernel Oil in Nigeria?"

In the world Palm produce supply market, Nigeria is the 5 biggest suppliers of Palm products

Since I am usually bombarded with these queries a lot, I felt it's time to share what I have gather so far.

Ps Mandrides Plc

Sunny Oil Nigeria LTD

http://the-ahamefulas.com/6-nigerian-companies-that-buy-palm-oil-and-palm-kernel-oil

So there you have it.

that Emily millionaire cosmetics, the MD of the company is not serious, I went to his office, he told me if I supply, I will be issued a post-dated cheque that is only cashable in 30days or 60 days at most, honestly, after hearing such joke, I bade him Goodbye. For your information, the Founder and CEO of the company is the popular "Olumba Olumba pastor".

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by olatundes14: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
I have access to quality Palm Oil from ile oluji, i can supply up to 200mt on weekly basis, 08098726776,08084847744

3 Likes

Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2016
divineappo:
that Emily millionaire cosmetics, the MD of the company is not serious, I went to his office, he told me if I supply, I will be issued a post-dated cheque that is only cashable in 30days or 60 days at most, honestly, after hearing such joke, I bade him Goodbye. For your information, the Founder and CEO of the company is the popular "Olumba Olumba pastor".

Wow, so they have changed their policy, it use to be end of month.

About the OO bit. Hmm oak.

So can I ask if you know of any other companies.

So we can add to the list.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2016
olatundes14:
I have access to quality Palm Oil from ile oluji, i can supply up to 200mt on weekly basis, 08098726776,08084847744

Hi tunde.

This thread is actually for palm kernel and palm kernel oil companies.

Is it palm oil you are selling or palm kernel?
Are you in need of either.

If so then put your details up let others contact you.

1 Like

Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Hi all
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by aiotaq: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ask any agricultural question and get feedback by professionals at www.inat.com.ng
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
aiotaq:
Ask any agricultural question and get feedback by professionals at www.inat.com.ng

Nice

Is it free
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by jwax: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
for those who are having issues selling their products, you can advertise and sell your agro products on this website www.agromarket.ng it is an online farmers market and it is free. just goto www.agromarket.ng and post free ads, they even help to promote your product on all social media. for free
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2016
jwax:
for those who are having issues selling their products, you can advertise and sell your agro products on this website www.agromarket.ng it is an online farmers market and it is free. just goto www.agromarket.ng and post free ads, they even help to promote your product on all social media. for free

Thanks Bro.

What's your your audience size like.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hi All
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by ogene70: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2016
brianromel:

Ps Mandrides Plc

Sunny Oil Nigeria LTD

http://the-ahamefulas.com/6-nigerian-companies-that-buy-palm-oil-and-palm-kernel-oil

So there you have it.

hi op, thanks for the information, however, we are in need of Palm oil fatty acid , kindly let me know if you can supply.
Tel: 08170010547.
Thank you.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
ogene70:

hi op, thanks for the information, however, we are in need of Palm oil fatty acid , kindly let me know if you can supply.
Thank you.

Contact halal and pz. They produce palm olein I. E power oil and mamador.

Due to their refinement process, they might be the only ones that can help with palm oil fatty acids.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by ogene70: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2016
brianromel:

Contact halal and pz. They produce palm olein I. E power oil and mamador.

Due to their refinement process, they might be the only ones that can help with palm oil fatty acids.

God bless, I appreciate.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2016
ogene70:

Thank you.

Hi Ogene

You might need to contact PZ or HALAL for that. The do mamador and power oil. Since both are Palm olein the process of making them can produce palm oil fatty acids.

Brian
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hi there

there have been companies added to the list, do check them out
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by brianromel(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
hi everyone
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by Gidigidi3(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
brianromel:
Hi there

there have been companies added to the list, do check them out

Hi Brian and greating to all in the house, I hv got contact of a company that buys palm kernel at good price. As a sales rep, lets chat if can supply: 070.3838.2584. Handpicked kernels only for now.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by goke4all(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
I need supply of 10tons palm kernel nut at ibadan, contact me on 08082176973
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by ificatchmodeh: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2016
goke4all:

Good morning..
Sir,are you still in need of the palm kernel nuts?.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by goke4all(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Yes, used 5tons weekly
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by kalufelix(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Hi everyone

I need supply of palm kernel nut (cracked or uncracked) in Enugu, Ebonyi and environs

contact 08092415325 or reply this post

Regards...
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by cosjudi(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2016
dd
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by princejr(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
goke4all:

Good Day,
We sell palm kernel nuts from our warehouse in Akure, Ondo State. Our procedure is simple. You come, you inspect, you load and pay.

Price: N8,000 per 50kg bag. Price is slightly negotiable.

If interested. Call/whatsapp: 09028973484.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by donkelz(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2017
cosjudi:
FIRSTLOCK NIG. LTD needs capable suppliers of good quality PALM KERNEL OIL (PKO) to Lagos. You can start with any quantity. But the colour must be clear and golden.
serious suppliers can call. 08032364988
Good morning. I supply Palm Kernel Oil at a wonderful price, per 25Ltr Gallon. I will call you tomorrow.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by DonOliver: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
donkelz:

Good morning. I supply Palm Kernel Oil at a wonderful price, per 25Ltr Gallon. I will call you tomorrow.

What is your Price
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by donkelz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
DonOliver:

What is your Price

Depends on market forces. Current price is N13,000, including logistics.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by DonOliver: 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
I do have 20drums on weekly basis at Shagamu. Pick up only. Since we are start-up. See our pko, price and buy.
I also buy Palm kernel nuts cracked only.
donkelz:

Depends on market forces. Current price is N13,000, including logistics.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by DonOliver: 3:22pm On May 07, 2017
8000 for 50kg is very expensive. I will 80kg for 8000
princejr:

Good Day,
We sell palm kernel nuts from our warehouse in Akure, Ondo State. Our procedure is simple. You come, you inspect, you load and pay.

Price: N8,000 per 50kg bag. Price is slightly negotiable.

If interested. Call/whatsapp: 09028973484.
Re: companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria by jamila1984: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2017
pls how can I get the names of recent companies that are in needs palm kernel nut,pls some one shud help,want to start supplying,tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business / Fish Drying Oven For Sale / Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.