Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants (76381 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by dre11(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
After 10 years of unresolved marital crises, an Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Wednesday dissolved the marriage between a 42-year- old pastor and evangelist, Racheal, and her businessman-husband, Mr Joseph Aduwo. The President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, who gave the verdict, cited frequent fighting between the man and his wife.

To the former husband, the dissolution of the 10-year-old marriage is good riddance to bad rubbish. ``My wife, who is a pastor, an evangelist, a church interpreter and women leader, fought with nine persons in a day on our street, wearing only bra and underpants. ``She is a shameless street fighter,’’ he told the court.

The court’s president said he was convinced that the couple could no longer live together as the petitioner insisted on divorce after several unsuccessful interventions. He ruled:``The court has no choice than to dissolve the union in spite of the fact that the wife claims she still loves her husband. "The court hereby pronounces the marriage between Joseph Aduwo and Racheal dissolved today; both parties henceforth cease to be husband and wife.

"You are free to go your separate ways without hindrances and molestation." The petitioner, Aduwo, 59, had approached the court seeking the dissolution of the marriage who he described as a street fighter. "My wife one day engaged in fights from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. and residents were begging her to stop but she refused. ``I also pleaded with her but instead she cursed me and I was ashamed of myself.

``I had to take her pictures with my phone when she was fighting in the public with only brassier and sent the pictures to her family," he also told the court. He accused Racheal of maltreating his three children he had from another woman. "My wife has been hostile to my children and they had to vacate my house and rent an apartment elsewhere.

"She fights my friends and relatives anytime they visit me and this has prevented them from coming to my house,’’ said the estranged husband, who pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage. Racheal, however, denied all the allegations, saying: "I used to prepare food in the morning, afternoon and evening for my husband. ``The court should not grant his request for a divorce as I still love him.’’

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/female-pastor-fights-9-persons-wearing-bra-underpants/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by ify2nyce(f): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pics or..

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by ijustdey: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
this woman nah real confirm "omo ita"

I guess the man did marry her from garage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Flexherbal(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rugged evangelist!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by tuoyoojo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
the wife don watch too much wrestling for WWE

she want act am out

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by gift01: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
What our harsh economy can cause is boundless. Even a naked evangelist dey fight 9 people. The mini madness in this country no get limit

8 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by reverendfather: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
"I used to prepare food in the morning, afternoon and evening for my husband. ``The court should not grant his request for a divorce as I still love him.’’

If this was all she had to say, I guess she is super dumb.

And the man is also super dumb, your wife was fighting with 9 different men, and all you could do was take pictures of her and sent it to your in-laws, simply because you got tired of setting the issue. wow

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2016

Pinshor
Or
Adonbilivit undecided

13 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
End time pastor.
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Fash20: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mo fo ooo!

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by jamesibor: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
No pishure?

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by smudge2079(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Picture of her fighting in her underpant or IDON'TBELIEVEIT grin

8 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Endougs(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pictures or fake news

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by hamzia(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
OK.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Zico5(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Take any pastor serious at ur own peril. They are wolves in sheep clothes

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pinshure or u know d rest op

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
cool
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by kayDooo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Olosho evangelist
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Chiscomax(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pynt and Bra but no pic
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Lekcy001(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
she b evang. gungo ;Dshe b evang. gungo
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by OrIandoOwoh(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
pics

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by centboy123456(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
So what my problem with her who she help I beg post better tin joor
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by greatness22(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Just doing my job by checking names.
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by englishmart(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
how old is she?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
smudge2079:
Picture of her fighting in her underpant or IDON'TBELIEVEIT grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by frubben(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pastor, evangelist, women leader

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by kennydee05(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
This woman should be enrolled for Rural Rugged

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmhnhnhm... May God help us
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bring up your children in the way of God, so that in the future they will not bring shame to you, this someone child or daughter that was brought up in a wrong way. God save our children also from bad influence, psychologically she may have rubbish her life with bad influencer
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Perverts Jumping into the thread for some eye candy will be disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.