Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul (823 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy / I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by mezynaija(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Veteran rapper and radicalist Eedris Abdulkareem has expressed bitterness over the injustice and how Biafrans are treated. Read below what Eedris wrote:

"I am not a Biafran, but I tell you the Biafrans are good people who are very hardworking people. They're all over the world. I am very sure that you guys will get The Republic Of Biafra soon. I hate it when my Northern elders tries to rule forever without making ways for the people who contributes almost everything for the country via natural resources from their land, thats injustice. I'm from Kaduna but Oluchi my wife is from Orlu in Imo State.
The Biafrans are very smart people who values their lives so much. Please I am advising you people to continue with the world-wild protests.. because the protests is really touching the Nigerian government. And there's a big problem going on in Lawmakers House both in London and among the Northern elders in Government, but they're doing everything secretly because they don't want the Biafrans to know there worries. From the look of thing, this country may divid before the end of this year.
I speak from facts because I come from a rich family who makes so much money from FG because my Dad is one of the Lawmakers in this dubious country.. but I hate it when I see the North and West enjoy, I hate it when there's no place in the whole of South-South and South East that is as developed as Abuja and Lagos, yet the natural resource of the South provids over 80% of the total CASH generated in this country, pure injustice. E. ABDULKAREEM"

More Here: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/06/i-hate-it-when-northerners-plan-to-rule.html

Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by mezynaija(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by Seeeeeeee: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by Nature8(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmm, though I'm not surprise cos I've always known Eedris as a rugged guy that love to say the truth no matter the consequence..
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by vizkiz: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
instead of you to focus on how to revive your dead career you are there being a tribal bigot...dummy undecided
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
OP stop lying Eedris is a yoruba guy from Osun and his wife Sekinat is from Ogun state..stop posting lies to score cheap points

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op is liar of the year angry
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by absoluteSuccess: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Justdulla:
OP stop lying Eedris is a yoruba guy from Osun and his wife Sekinat is from Ogun state..stop posting lies to score cheap points

he's of mix parentage,

partly Hausa and partly Yoruba.
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
instead of you to focus on how to revive your dead career you are there being a tribal bigot...dummy undecided
What if he doesn't want to revive his dead career?
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by oshiiteoku: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
This one has eaten ofe owerri and denied his kinsmen,eeeyaaaa,bye bye to u,until u wake up from owerri soup induced sleep,maybe after 20yrs
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol......dt guy above me tho
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by CecyAdrian(f): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mstchewwwww undecided
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by mmclatino(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Bleep this guy, I can help you in formation..
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever, I Support Biafra – Eedris Abdul by OKorowanta: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Justdulla:

The op is not lieing.
Eedris is the one always spewing di rubbish lies of coming from Kano and now kaduna.
Nobodi expect an Hausa dude to rap well dats why he is holding on to dat tribe to boost his brand.
Yes u are right.
His dad is from Osun,mum from Ogun.
he is a Yoruba boy but claiming northerner is just his game plan.
He grew up there and he nor allow pipo to Hia word again.
I be Hausa boy! I be Hausa boy!

(1) (Reply)

The Shop That Does Not Need Security Man / Stella Uju Allegedly Pregnant For Crooner Burna Boy Shows Us Her Baby Bump / Osas Ajibade's Pregnancy Glow Is Super Charming.see More Of Her Maternity Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.