Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Help!!!arik Air Yet To Refund Me For Last' Week Cancellation. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!!!arik Air Yet To Refund Me For Last' Week Cancellation. (625 Views)

Smoke In Arik Air Plane Forces Pilot To Make Emergency Landing In Ghana / Petition For Arik Air To Refund Customers And Improve Their Services / Baggage Abandoned By Arik Air At A New York Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!arik Air Yet To Refund Me For Last' Week Cancellation. by ebsuguy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi fams,please what is the time frame for this?
I booked a flight with Arik air last week tuesday for Enugu to Lagos.The flight was supposed to leave on thursday.I had an exigency that same thursday and immediately forward the online ticket to an email in the ticket, as stated in the ticket as the process to seek refunds. I got a response that my mail has been received and will be reviewed by an agent.Later,i got another response that i should direct my complaints to another email address.I did so and got a response stating that my request is been reviewed but that i can also choose to reroute.I felt i will still travel later in the week so i opted for reroute.Up till now,i have not got any mail about the reroute proceedings or refunds.

Please knowledgeable responses.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Honeymoon Destinations That Won't Make You Broke / Many Students Feared Dead, After A Large Tree Fell On Them At A Waterfall (photo / What People Think Of Every Country In The World, According To Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.