Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise (38740 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / First Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of The Niger Delta Cleanup Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by emmalezy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Vice President has arrived Ogoni land for the flag-off of the Niger Delta cleanup exercise. Former Footballer Joseph Yobo, Singer Muma Gee and other are all present at the flagoff ceremony.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-of-osinbajo-at-flagoff-of-niger.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Mack3N: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Since buhari don begin eat yoruba ewedu,cowardice don take over,no liver again...I just pity osibanjo grin

Na so one thaoriginator just dey spit venom yesterday up and down say sherrifnatu is this and that,na so I just dey look am,today,he is nowhere on planet earth to be found ,probably in Pluto. cheesy

Continue cheering bubu,until he is able to buy enough trouble,he already bought in iran(Shiite clash),bought in SS,SE...we are watching.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Tonnierichy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
I see nothing wrong with Buhari cancelling his trip to the ceremony if his security details can't guarantee his safety. This avengers' boys operate like ghost. What if they carry out their threat?! This boys don't care about the people of Niger Delta. That is why it is easy for them to keep polluting their environment. So why would we also expect them to care If the Niger Delta is set on fire.
They are working for their money

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by oluyale(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Farm2profit is an annual workshop series for aspiring farmersto discover what it would really take to start your own farm business.

The workshop will

1. Help assess your skills, resources, and business grant

2. Help you meet successful farmers in your region, to deciding next steps for pursuing
your farm dream.

this workshop is the perfect setting for you to find
out what it takes to own a successful farm business.

Its a FREE Workshop, because of Limited space, you will need to apply here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uYzBaPyE_n0L65HwNQz_tTR6ppruvd1ibu4NNGz_jV4/viewform

More Details: http://farm2profit..com.ng/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by jammani(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mack3N:
Since buhari don begin eat yoruba ewedu,cowardice don take over,no liver again...I just pity osibanjo grin

You are a vool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by PassingShot(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mack3N:
Borrow yourself some sense nah.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by tonero92: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Do we have a Vice President or a chief errand boy? undecided undecided grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by saaedlee: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
okay
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by AroOkigbo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
So it's true that a GENERAL chickened out because of the threat by the avengers.
#Endtimefearfeargeneral

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by freeDR(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari couldn't dare the Avengers... grin. You may call me a wailer, I don't blaady Kia! I like to see nemesis catch up with Buhari. I mean ruthless nemesis.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by YoungExec: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nigerians are so hard to please. He goes problem. He doesn't go, still problem.

41 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by MRXELA(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
G
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by NewNigeriaMind: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
God bless you the more Prof

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Phemmy0011: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ok.. Next!
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by phonesNgadgets: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
@op, it's Ogoniland clean-up not Ogun clean-up grin

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
PassingShot:

Borrow yourself some sense nah.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Morewealth121(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
When your current facebook location is London .Your school is plateau state university bokkos and you work at "MTN, South Africa".Your tweet is always from Malaysia.Your BBM location is Dubai and your real GPSlocation is a village in Bauchi State.But you still want God to locate you this year.My dear, where do you want Him to start from?
happy new month Nairalanders

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by prinsam30: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good Gesture by my able VP

#IStandWithBuhari

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by PearlStreet(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mack3N:

“It is praiseworthy to be brave and fearless, but sometimes it is better to be a coward. We often stand in the compound of a coward to point at the ruins where a brave man used to live.”

-Chinua Achebe

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Nawa4nl: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Chai so buhari that has said he will crush the NDA is too scared to visit Ogoni grin grin grin

Then people will say that Buhari will this..., Buhari will tha...t,
is this not plain Cowardice of the Highest Order!

This must be Buhari's swearing in ceremony!

It appears that Buhari's bravery is only in front of unarmed peaceful protesters

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thank God the clean-up has begun. It is a thirty year journey, but the most important step has been taken.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by three: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
[size=15pt]If only the Vice President was allowed to 'represent' the president on half as many trips that he (PMB) has embarked upon, he would have been around more to actually 'govern'.[/size]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Lilimax(f): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nice one!
The event is come and gone.
To your tents Oh Nigerians embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by MillionDollars: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari don run.... OLE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by oluwafemim(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mack3N:
Pity him for what?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by EleweleOmootin(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by feezy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ogun or ogoni

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by bender79: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
freeDR:
Buhari couldn't dare the Avengers... grin
...and you foolishly think avengers is the main reason he stayed away?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by rawtouch: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
K
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Nwaoguta(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
dis mere commissioner is very local' he looks like ibadan cocoa famers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action / NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time / Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.