Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee (67091 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by fredoooooo: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bros na man you be ..... grin
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by obowunmi(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
But Toolz is fat too...

Kini big deal.... why didn't anyone ask Tunde Demuren why he likes fat women.

2 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by vague: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
MadCow1:
This guy na Chairman of Chairmen.. grin grin grin

On a serious note though: Its clear this guy loves Big things.. grin I have nothing against that, me sef like big things, but not this big.. grin

Anyways, he should please get his biitch into a gym and put her on a diet. Not for any other reason but the fact that she is half way to the grave right now. Obesity kills. Her Heart is definitely working hard to keep up as it is. Her cholesterol must be through the roof and touching the sky right now. She is very unhealthy as she is.

Simply put, if he loves her as he says he does, he will help her drop weight.

Start her on Cambridge Diet (which is very expensive) and then set up a system to maintain the weigh she drops.

She is one heartbeat away from a Heart Attack.
i laughed so hard when i saw this post considering how morbidly obese you looked when we made a TehN donation to a children's home a few years back. Please take your own advice and lose weight grin
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by queenDD(f): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Awww..really sweet. He won't allow anyone disrespect his wife in his presence. This is what happens when a man is truly in love. I actually learnt something from their love story, its not just about how a lady looks.. its actually what you bring into a relationship, the values you add in a man's life.. HML to them!

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
vague:
i laughed so hard when i saw this post considering how morbidly obese you looked when we made a TehN donation to a children's home a few years back. Please take your own advice and lose weight grin

Lol..

Morbidly Obese indeed..

Mynd (cos you are the only Nairalander i ha e met with regards to TEHN), I have never been Morbidly Obese for a day in my life and I am a lot fitter than the over 1 year plus since you met me. grin

Nice try though..
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
johnstar:
Hmm, dis kind hard tym wey we gt for 9ja??
Na him u dey marry fat gal?? With oily punany tongue
Al dis kind fat gals dey chop 6square meal oo

D main reason wey dis guy go marry dis gal na bcus say she go get moni undecided

Stop your myopic views and disrespecting other people's choices. Just because you will love a disabled or an obesed woman for her wealth doesn't mean every man out there will.

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
When a man finds a good wife. Happy for the couple, sorry for those giving unsolicited advice and opinions.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by peculyachi(f): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=ogawisdom post=46214323]

Ok enjoy ur fat then, see ur counterparts below, they r smiling I guess they r happy like u angry[/q

....my counterparts? OK...seen...congratulations for a job well done....I raise nyash for u oooo

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ghanaians can love stupidly #hiss

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol.

I didn't mean to be disrespectful to her.. But I see how females can take offense to being called that.

But be that as it may, complaining or not, I am sure he would love to live with the love of his life for a long time, if yes, then he needs to help her shed some weight.

Diabetes is a very real and present threat to her. Heart attack or other coronary illnesses as well..

She needs to lose those pounds for health reasons..

My dear leave them to worry about their lives and their weight, I'm sure when they get to that ur diabetes bridge, they will surely cross it with love and without your help, stop drinking Panadol for them abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
GurlFriend:
Remember this pre-wedding photo that broke the internet early this week?

While people were awed by the muscular guy's so-called courage in marrying a woman her size, others engaged in full blown fat shaming.

The groom-to-be, Kojo Prince has spoken out on why he chose Abena, his full figured fiancee. He also said that peopel don't make fun of the disparity in their size in his presence because he will NEVER allow anyone disrespect his woman while he is alive. The love struck man is a construction worker, which may explain why he was able to successfully lift her up.

Speaking to Kwadjo Panyin, he just couldn't stop heaping praises on his rubenesque lover. Read the very interesting interview below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/i-love-her-size-man-whose-pre-wedding.html
Rubbish
Fat FĂșcks

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by canDy4eva(f): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenkenny55:
Lol he is a contruction workers. I guess he will be using a lifting machine to life one of the legs. When the woman is on top. Love can actually do wonders. Lord abeg don't let me own crazy love be on a cripled woman cus that future must be formated
just keep praying...
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by canDy4eva(f): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
johnstar:
Hmm, dis kind hard tym wey we gt for 9ja??
Na him u dey marry fat gal?? With oily punany tongue
Al dis kind fat gals dey chop 6square meal oo

D main reason wey dis guy go marry dis gal na bcus say she go get moni undecided
na you for marry her
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by canDy4eva(f): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
mazimee:
While some girls are busy starving their Sorry self so that can lose weight and look sexy for a man, here comes a woman who isn't bothered about losing weight to look sexy. I won't forget the young man that accepted her for who she is and not for her figure eight stature.

Moral lesson
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by canDy4eva(f): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
MadCow1:
This guy na Chairman of Chairmen.. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3791475_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

On a serious note though: Its clear this guy loves Big things.. grin I have nothing against that, me sef like big things, but not this big.. grin

Anyways, he should please get his biitch into a gym and put her on a diet. Not for any other reason but the fact that she is half way to the grave right now. Obesity kills. Her Heart is definitely working hard to keep up as it is. Her cholesterol must be through the roof and touching the sky right now. She is very unhealthy as she is.

Simply put, if he loves her as he says he does, he will help her drop weight.

Start her on Cambridge Diet (which is very expensive) and then set up a system to maintain the weigh she drops.

She is one heartbeat away from a Heart Attack.
best comment so far...
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Gkemz: 1:06am On Jun 03, 2016
This confirms the saying that One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 03, 2016
Pls what is pre wedding photos again End time weddings sad
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Dodo davido Song
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 03, 2016
madridguy:
BBW rocks better.
their *** sweet die too oily.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Skmoda360(m): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Ricswagger:
That is my guy

I like them biiiiiig 0

team bbw rocks
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by flyingdutchman(m): 6:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Well, don't be surprised if it turns out that the chick sacrificed a lot for him and vice versa. I can be t my last shot that chick has some killer sense of humour in her and has a big heart-rending a lot of chicks lack that, even though they all want good husbands. As for moi, I'm in it for the peace of mind and the partnership.
sinaj:
He also said that peopel don't make fun of the disparity in their size in his presence because he will NEVER allow anyone disrespect his woman while he is alive.

This part really got me smiley smiley smiley

Nigga is really in love smiley

She is xo lucky
I pray their love last forever smiley
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Pinocchioo(f): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2016
mazimee:
While some girls are busy starving their Sorry self so that can lose weight and look sexy for a man, here comes a woman who isn't bothered about losing weight to look sexy. I won't forget the young man that accepted her for who she is and not for her figure eight stature.

Moral lesson

Nice one, we just have to be ourselves
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by vague: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol..

Morbidly Obese indeed..

Mynd (cos you are the only Nairalander i ha e met with regards to TEHN), I have never been Morbidly Obese for a day in my life and I am a lot fitter than the over 1 year plus since you met me. grin

Nice try though..
Lmao nice try! that is not the only person that has seen u on nairaland. This world is smaller than u can ever imagine, trust me grin

Of course you will claim to be fit since no one else knows what you really look like! Senior citizen like you, im sure you even lie that you are not up to 40 online grin Maybe lets attach a picture for nairaland to see how " fit" u really are! Even the McQuire Twins can claim to be "fit" onlinegrin Congrats u now walk 10metres a day, uncle OJ take your own advice and lose 100kg! Come to think of it your case is special, it can only be ratified by gastric bypass surgery cry But judging from your size u may require excess skin removal afterwards grin

Jokes aside, if u really want to lose weight eat less and move around more. Leave the alcohol and processed food alone. Drink water and stay off palm oil. Turn that self-hating energy into boxing or cycling. You could watch My 600lb life or Fat Chance or Fat March for motivation grin You will thank me later wink
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by vague: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2016
vague:
Hahaha nice try! that is not the only person that has seen you on nairaland. Of course you will claim to be fit since no one else knows what you really look like! Senior citizen like you! Maybe lets attach a picture for nairaland to see how " fit" you are! Even the Mcquire Twins can claim to be "fit" onlinegrin Congrats you now walk 10metres a day, uncle OJ take your own advice and lose 100kg! Come to think of it your case is special, it can only be ratified by gastric bypass surgery cry Your level of self-hate is at its own peak, unfortunately it will not make you healthy in real life cry grin

Jokes aside, if you really want to lose weight eat less and move around more. Leave the alcohol and processed food alone. Drink water and stay off palm oil. Turn that self-hating energy into boxing or cycling. You could watch My 600lb life or Fat Chance or Fat March for motivation grin You will thank me later wink

Very Funny indeed.. grin

Gastric bypass.. grin

No be small self hating energy. grin
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by sinaj(f): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2016
flyingdutchman:
Well, don't be surprised if it turns out that the chick sacrificed a lot for him and vice versa. I can be t my last shot that chick has some killer sense of humour in her and has a big heart-rending a lot of chicks lack that, even though they all want good husbands. As for moi, I'm in it for the peace of mind and the partnership.
yea fat people r xo jovial smiley

I have a neigbour dat is extra large lol

But whenever she travls, d compound will b xo dry
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by vague: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Very Funny indeed.. grin

Gastric bypass.. grin

No be small self hating energy. grin
Did I lie?
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by vague: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

My dear leave them to worry about their lives and their weight, I'm sure when they get to that ur diabetes bridge, they will surely cross it with love and without your help, stop drinking Panadol for them abeg.
Dont mind him, elder OJ MadCow is very fat himself. Its hilarious to see him give advice that he is not taking himself grin He doesn't have the "cow" part in his username for no reason grin
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Tay16(f): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2016
I wish them a happy union but if they are considering having children I hope she will become more active and stay fit, so she can have safe deliveries and enjoy motherhood properly.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2016
vague:
Did I lie?

I didnt even know you were trying to be truthful.. undecided
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by vague: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:

I didnt even know you were trying to be truthful.. undecided
im not being truthful about you being an morbidly obese, dark-skinned men well over 40yrs, who makes money using dubious means?
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2016
vague:
im not being truthful about you being an morbidly obese, dark-skinned men well over 40yrs, who makes money using dubious means?

You got me fair and square.

You forgot grey and balding, with 6 kids in the village from 6 different baby mamas.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.