Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79121 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why do you think men and women should be equal, but then most of the responsibilities during marriage ceremonies - traditional and white wedding- and in the family are taken up (mostly only) by the men?

Cc: Twaci, and or anybody (female) who cares to answer

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by nanauju(f): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
mhiz:

I can date a poor guy, if I know that he's hardworking, has plans/goals in life, and is working hard towards achieving them.

are you being

honest here?

3 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
I wish to ask a question too..

I'd use a story to explain myself. I hav this female friend, we'v been online friends for years.. way back to the very times 2go came up, up till this day, we'v not yet met ourselves in person. Well dats not the issue. She says she met a guy sometime last year and dis guy in question is the nicest man any girl can wish to have, and dat he even proposed to her.. she told me dat she doesn't love him shocked

I'm so surprised.. like seriously, u hav someone who lavishes u with gifts, is caring, nice, gentle, cute, buh she doesn't feel any love for him.

I duno if u get my point

So my question is this

What is it dat a guy will do dat will make a girl attracted to him.. cuz from what she told me, this dude is 100 percent cool.. buh she just doesn't seem to return the feelings.

It's really hurting me cuz i"v been there.

IMO not every girl likes Mr Nice. Sometimes we need spontaneity. That bad guy stuff. Dunno if i made sense to u??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
I think there are up to like six ladies viewing, pls someone should answer my question abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by iykekelvins(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why is it that some girls can't have a good relationship(I mean being friends) with guys they're a little bit older than. Even if the guy is very mature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

are you being

honest here?

Yea, I am.

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
mhiz:

IMO not every girl likes Mr Nice. Sometimes we need spontaneity. That bad guy stuff. Dunno if i made sense to u??
alright.. thanks for your answer.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by chigoizie7(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
Refer to this article, if you may smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2232099/first-time

Thanks.

Like seriously? Are u kidding me?

I thought this was a "question and answer session" and not a "question and research session".

16 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Present ma

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:

I'd use a story to explain myself. I hav this female friend, we'v been online friends for years.. way back to the very times 2go came up, up till this day, we'v not yet met ourselves in person. Well dats not the issue. She says she met a guy sometime last year and dis guy in question is the nicest man any girl can wish to have, and dat he even proposed to her.. she told me dat she doesn't love him shocked

I'm so surprised.. like seriously, u hav someone who lavishes u with gifts, is caring, nice, gentle, cute, buh she doesn't feel any love for him.

I duno if u get my point

So my question is this

What is it dat a guy will do dat will make a girl attracted to him.. cuz from what she told me, this dude is 100 percent cool..

Hmm.

Could be his 100% ain't what she's looking for.

My cousin and i discussed an issue like this yesterday. He complained that he's been very sweet to his girl and he feels she doesn't appreciate it. What more did she want?

I told him to stop whatever he was doing and take a break from it all. Are you fond of complimenting her for almost everything she does? Reduce it. Give her compliments only when necessary. If possible, make her work for it. Only then would she value it.

If she complains about being too nice, dude buckle up your Mr. Goody goody. I am not saying you should be rude or mean, just limit it. If you always buy her flowers, limit it to only memorable occasions.

Hope you get this?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:

I duno if u get my point

So my question is this

What is it dat a guy will do dat will make a girl attracted to him.. cuz from what she told me, this dude is 100 percent cool.. buh she just doesn't seem to return the feelings.

It's really hurting me cuz i"v been there.
various things.

I like to itemize attraction into two.

Attraction of the body (physical)

Attraction of the mind (mental)

Let me use your illustration in terms of a female.

There are girls in the world that some term "a guy's girl"...she's outgoing, cool to o hang out with, looks good and all, but, guys simply aren't into her, why? Because she's "just cool".

You meet some people that you think would make ideal life partners, but you just want the person to remain that cool guy/girl you know. You don't want to break this idea you have of the person, you don't want to discover an 'uncool' side, so you avoid the relationship.

Maybe she likes the guy and he's cool, but in her head, she doesn't see him as her man.

You meet some guys and you just imagine hanging out with em, going to watch games or movies, but that's all. Then you meet some guys and you have some 18+ thoughts running through your head. Both guys are similar, characteristics and all, but one is just your home boy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
mhiz:

Yea, I am.

Merci

beaucoup

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
second question

Is it proper for a guy to begin to give gifts to a girl at the early stages of dating?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Why is it that some girls can't have a good relationship(I mean being friends) with guys they're a little bit older than. Even if the guy is very mature
Maybe its because I'm still young, I've nt met any guy I'm older than, that's rili matured or can hold up a good conversation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Maxi112: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
way all those girls way dey contest for miss NLundecided

U guys should contribute to this questions

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
JoeCutie:
Why do you think men and women should be equal, but then most of the responsibilities during marriage ceremonies - traditional and white wedding- and in the family are taken up (mostly only) by the men?

personally, I don't think men and women should be equal. I'm all for women empowerment, but I don't subscribe to that gender equality BS.

There's a reason why God put Adam on earth first and Eve was just the after-thought

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Maxi112:
what abt in a situation, his guy doesn't know abt it, and the girl chooses to musterbate over giving it to her guy or even those in her friend zone? what do u think that can cause such devilish act
Its her personal business.

But IMO, it is unhealthy for her relationship then.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Cutehector(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
various things.

I like to itemize attraction into two.

Attraction of the body (physical)

Attraction of the mind (mental)

Let me use your illustration in terms of a female.

There are girls in the world that some term "a guy's girl"...she's outgoing, cool to o hang out with, looks good and all, but, guys simply aren't into her, why? Because she's "just cool".

You meet some people that you think would make ideal life partners, but you just want the person to remain that cool guy/girl you know. You don't want to break this idea you have of the person, you don't want to discover an 'uncool' side, so you avoid the relationship.

Maybe she likes the guy and he's cool, but in her head, she doesn't see him as her man.

You meet some guys and you just imagine hanging out with em, going to watch games or movies, but that's all. Then you meet some guys and you have some 18+ thoughts running through your head. Both guys are similar, characteristics and all, but one is just your home boy.
thanks so much for goin into details. I really am grateful

8 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci dear please do mention names dat wil answer a particular question frm d guys not only u answering it. Some of us might not b able to contribute cos u r answering all d question.

Thanks dear!

Good work God bless!

4 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
Good day nairalanders! cheesy

So I was bored and thought of this; why not create an opportunity for guys to know us girls better?

So I did. This is an open thread where guys are allowed to ask questions, any question, about girls/women/ladies and I, or any female, can try to answer.

Are u confused about girls? Or moods? Is there anything you would love to know about us? Let us know and see how we can help cheesy

Ladies in the house! Who's up?

...Every girl out there!

Let's have fun cheesy

I'm here grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Cutehector(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
optional1:
Twaci dear please do mention names dat wil answer a particular question frm d guys not only u answering it. Some of us might not b able to contribute cos u r answering all d question.

Thanks dear!

Good work God bless!
optional1 dat twaci or any lady answers a question first doesn't mean another lady won't answer it. We guys need different opinions on d same issue so we can knw how to handle the matter optimally. So please ur work should be to answer and not to keep asking questions.. infact I asked a question just nw so answer it!

11 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
second question

Is it proper for a guy to begin to give gifts to a girl at the early stages of dating?
Not proper.

I personally wouldn't collect gifts if I haven't established your motive. Don't like to put myself in dicey situations.

You get to know someone, likes and dislikes and all before you decide to waste gifts on said person. How do you even know the right gifts to get you in her good books when you don't even know her?

There are girls you'll buy certain things for and they'll think of it as an insult, they won't tell you, but their behavior will change

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Announcer007(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why do women refuse their husbands sex but still go fvck houseboys , plumber, driver or securityman?

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Maxi112: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
Its her personal business.

But IMO, it is unhealthy for her relationship then.
what is ur advice to a person in such a relationship undecided

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci answer me this.....why do some females expect us males to be mind readers?..

5 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
JoeCutie:

I never said men and women are equals. But then, I feel that most men feel we should be submissive even when ill-treated. Now that is what I am not in support of.

Respect, they say, is reciprocal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
personally, I don't think men and women should be equal. I'm all for women empowerment, but I don't subscribe to that gender equality BS.

There's a reason why God put Adam on earth first and Eve was just the after-thought
I love you. kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ikombe: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
madam twaci 3 bottle of Big Stout for u grin

Make i dey observe cheesy

E be like say i get question undecided

Why cant a girl approach a guy and say she likes him undecided if she really does like him. Is it all about the nigerian mentality or is dere more to it. Cause guys like me find it hard approaching a girl we like. Dont know if i should use the word 'SHY' .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
second question

Don't start what you can't finish. If u start lavishing her with gifts early in the relationship, better be prepared to see it through, cos when you stop, it can bring problems.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

I'm here grin
Welcome darling kiss
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why do girls get mad/jealous when their BF gets side chick? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.