Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? (6055 Views)

Can I Still Write Unilag Post Utme After 188 Jamb Score / UNN Announce 2017/2018 Admission Cut-off Mark, To Write Post-utme / ASUU kicks against FG’s scrapping of Post-UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by Hardeysolution(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
If the FG has scrapped Post Utme, then are we still going to write it? I am not sure of the authencity of this declaration as stakeholders may still rise up against it. Everything is changing yet we are confused. What of those that have written?

It is just reaching us that Jamb Cut off mark for all universities, Polytechnics and even college of education is 180. However, UNILAG, U.I, UNILORIN, OAU excluded as it remains 200. It also was learnt that the federal government has cancelled Post Utme that JAMB should be solely responsible for admission processes.
Also, It reached us that the senate passed the bill to make Jamb result valid for 3 years and cheaper.

So are we still writing Post Utme?
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by bitex2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Baba go and jack for your postume.This country is a joke grin
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by Icon4(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by percyshelu(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
na jacking sure pass
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by xender(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Itwilll now be screening...no longer written test . Don't know if itwill take effect from 2016
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by DebbyChris(f): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
xender:
Itwilll now be screening...no longer written test . Don't know if itwill take effect from 2016
How is the screening done??
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by xender(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
DebbyChris:
How is the screening done??
kinda like interview and using some stuffs like waec and al that. ..
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by prinsam30: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
did Buhari still going to Ogoniland after threat by the Avenger
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by Gbexador(m): 1:04am On Jun 03, 2016
xender:
kinda like interview and using some stuffs like waec and al that. ..
And i think this might bring about more consideration of those that had their o'level in one sitting dan those who had two sittngs, or wht do u think?
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by xender(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Gbexador:
And i think this might bring about more consideration of those that had their o'level in one sitting dan those who had two sittngs, or wht do u think?
obviously it will act as a criteria.
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by thatsmartgirl(f): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by Hardeysolution(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2016
so how will we know when screening will be done? And will they refund the money of those that av done or are about to do?
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by Hardeysolution(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2016
read well or be reading very well. What i knw is if Unilag announces sale of p.utme today, i will purchase o. No be 9ja we dey? Where schools will still have meeting and FG change plan
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by matolysis(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
FIVE REASONS WHY POST UTME SHOULD NOT BE SCRAPPED.
"If universities will not become breeding grounds for ill-baked, sophomoric and dilettantish graduates, then, post UMTE test must remain to be part of our admission process criteria."
http:///NUi4IJ
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by Hardeysolution(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Let us get others contribute and other trending stuff on it.... Fp: Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Omaj4
Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by Pharaoh94(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
now that they scrapped post utme, they need to merge jamb and waec and neco to a single examination , and also integrate secondary class assessment and examination in this new exam,
jamb can be an objectiv part, waec the theory, neco the practical and class assessment and examination making up about 10 percent, waec takes 30%, neco takes 30% and the same goes for jamb.
All will strengthen our educational system, making all exams important and gain trust of universities in the educational system.

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Lalastic, FP things oo.. Lets learn more.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) / A Secondary School In Nigeria Uses Ankara As School Uniform (PICS) / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.