Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? (2352 Views)

Check Pictures : Can Guys Leave This For Ordinary Sex Dolls / I'm Young And Making It - Photos / How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by sirjakez(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
How do you define ordinary sex and making love? What’s the difference?

To me ordinary sex is done with someone u don't have any feelings for But in the case of making love, there is an attachment between the guy and the girl.
Another thing is that during love making both parties enjoy it more than ordinary sex.

Over to u guys and sexy ladies..........
Re: How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by BoboKush(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by jonaifame22(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ordinary sex is when you hav sex without no emotions attachedn while making love is when you first of all take the gal out for some romntic outing and when you take her home nf you're both in the room,
You tke of her clothes nd suck her nipples and smoulder her wth kisses allover and if you donkt mind you can eat her pvssy and make her feel good then afterwards you bring out dick and insert it in2 her like a Gentle man and not like and agbero

1 Like

Re: How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by tattedMONK(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
okay let me make it in the most simple term possible, ordinary sex usually does not involve stimulant, not kisses, no smooching, no hand stuffs, no Mouth Gig, just sex sex n sex. also it usually involves pure doggy style to avoid any form of eye contact or emotion in anyway possible.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by sirjakez(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
jonaifame22:
Ordinary sex is when you hav sex without no emotions attachedn while making love is when you first of all take the gal out for some romntic outing and when you take her home nf you're both in the room,
You tke of her clothes nd suck her nipples and smoulder her wth kisses allover and if you donkt mind you can eat her pvssy and make her feel good then afterwards you bring out dick and insert it in2 her like a Gentle man and not like and agbero
hehehehe.... exactly
Re: How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by sirjakez(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
tattedMONK:
okay let me make it in the most simple term possible, ordinary sex usually does not involve stimulant, not kisses, no smooching, no hand stuffs, no Mouth Gig, just sex sex n sex. also it usually involves pure doggy style to avoid any form of eye contact or emotion in anyway possible.
lol... cool
Re: How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by sirjakez(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
I vote Vizkiz
Cc NLjega
Re: How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by sirjakez(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
I vote Vizkiz
Cc NLjega
I vote Vizkiz
Cc NLjega
Re: How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by Surfboard(m): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2016
There's no difference. You're describing the same act, using two different words and hoping they have different meanings.

However, I think the difference lies not in the sexual act, but in how you feel after you've had sex.
Re: How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by hkidola00(m): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Baby t'ani k'ofe wa; t'o s'ope no She no know say one day man go blow Life na one by one, not two by two My padi no worry, your time go show Alaye, double your hustle; joh No time for n'gbati; n'gbati; n'gbati;
abeg who get beta football connection
Re: How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? by njiasi30(f): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2016
To me it depends on how u play d game cheesy
Brb to explain.... wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap / d / Married Woman Exposed Chat Of A Man Asking Her For S*x On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.