Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,782 members, 7,798,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? (25352 Views)

Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / Etisalat Latest 200MB For N200 Data Bundle Plan For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Maxvasia(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Considering the recent proliferation of cheap data bundle plans across the networks, i keep wondering which to stick to. Any ideas?
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by tayo60(f): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Well I use etisalat because it is very fast in my area here. Don't know about your area o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Maxvasia(m): 3:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Etisalat is the most expensive of them all, though their network is fast here too
tayo60:
Well I use etisalat because it is very fast in my area here. Don't know about your area o.

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by CzarRex: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2016
it depends on ur area op,have u done a survey testing the speed of all networks in your area, if no, then try it.

in mine,airtel and glo are fastest,etisalat and mtn are just ok,the cheapest network is glo followed by airtel, etisalat is most expensive.

but all the same glo for life.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by ibkgab001: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Glo on the move

whatzapp call is more clearer than American Verizon wireless or T mobile network

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by eleojo23: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Glo has the cheapest plans but it can be very slow sometimes depending on location. Imagine having the H+ signal but your download speed is 30kb/s.

I'd rather not browse at all than tolerate that kind of speed!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by MuyiRano(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
It depends on area/location... bt 4 me I prefer glo network.
Have u pray(ED) 4 Nigeria today? God bless Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by versashee: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Ntel, if it is in your area
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by bahgo2001: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
MTN rocks

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Lordmykel(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Ofcause its glo. Thats what i'm using

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by allaboutobed(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Maxvasia:
Considering the recent proliferation of cheap data bundle plans across the networks, i keep wondering which to stick to. Any ideas?
I use Airtel and it is very fast in my area.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by ameezy(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Me airtel is very fast in my area cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by steppin: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Use emptyhen.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by lifezone247(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2016
ibkgab001:
Glo on the move
Lordmykel:
Ofcause its glo. Thats what i'm using
correct guys wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by omusiliyu(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Etisalat 4gb awoof

12 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Realist5: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Your choice of network depends largely on how fast the data service in your location. Meanwhile, If all the networks are perfectly working in ur area, kindly go for GLO. Tnx.

12 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Aphex(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2016
It all depends on the network speed of each of the networks in Ur area. U should be able to know how fast each network is, and choose based on Ur findings.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Glo with bride grin

12 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by IKON360(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2016
I am for Glo then MTN, etisalat nd airtel r fast but both drain ur data with pipes...

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Explorers(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2016
It depends on your location, go for the strongest network in your area. Its not about the price sometimes, being able to utilise what tou have.
Why having 10GB for 1k on your device and you cant use 1GB out of it throughout the month because of the poor signal.

Am using MTN, the cost is kind of high though, but strong, fast, and always available.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by bunmioguns(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by mindfreaks(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Your location

in the country

determines that

brother, different states have different network strength, due to its development and economic value! so make your research at states level. Eg. Lagos have 4G MTN wch is always smart n fast!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Youngzedd(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2016
If you value your phone, don't subscribe to GLO because you will smash your phone in anger.

GLO... Slow with pride

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by ChappyChase: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2016
I got the four sims and switch just like Atiku, jumping from one political party to another grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by talk2hb1(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2016
MTN All the way.
Here is my prediction for all this drop in internet data plan and how to take advantage of it in terms of businesses, opportunities, etc. http://www.qlickas.com/2016/05/31/a-peep-into-the-amazing-future-of-nigeria-ict/
Please post a nice feedback on my blog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by timeandchance76(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2016
;DGlo with pride, coz their data fair but not the best.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by ihatebuhari(f): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Glo Nigeria

U get 10gb for just 2500

13 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by asanchez(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2016
i rep Etisalat.... 600kb per second

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by kingphilip(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by CzarRex: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2016
omusiliyu:
Etisalat 4gb awoof
how do u do it
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by penzino(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2016
GLO. But these days, if you subscribe for their 2k5 plan, your data connection becomes unstable and annoying. Am i alone on this

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huawei Y7p Unboxing And Review / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / Nokia Lumia 920...finally A Smartphone From Nokia That Can Compete!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.