Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (21615 Views)

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:
Guys complain of not wanting a liability as a spouse,yet you claim that financially stable women are rude and proud. undecided

Men don't even know what they want sef tongue

Jeffreyjamez, sod09, iamcharis and justwise. Your answers are cool. Thanks. But still men don't know what they want tongue

Another question, why are most guys just selfish? After eruption during sex they just sleep off. They don't consider their partners feeling or satisfaction? Sex to them is just more like "hit", "cum" and "doze". Don't you guys know what is after sex activity?

You will say Some men...not Men as a whole.....Most humans dont really know what they want...they claim to want something, and even when they get it, it just doesnt feel right.

you questions sound more like accusations than a question lol.....well, we do know what after sex activity is, but you see that "hit-cum-dose" formula is mostly when the dude just wanted to shag with no strings attached...for a guy who really treasures his boo, after sex activity is a MUST lol
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Oboy see as una just dey throw questions. Werrin cosign me. Make i just dey watch una *grabs chair and zips zobo*
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by sod09(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:
Guys complain of not wanting a liability as a spouse,yet you claim that financially stable women are rude and proud. undecided

Jeffreyjamez, sod09, iamcharis and justwise. Your answers are cool. Thanks. But still men don't know what they want tongue

Another question, why are most guys just selfish? After eruption during sex they just sleep off. They don't consider their partners feeling or satisfaction? Sex to them is just more like "hit", "cum" and "doze". Don't you guys know what is after sex activity?
lmao
Cum and doze grin grin grin
We go talk for private wink
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Okay o. You're a still a virgin but you like big brezz and nyash cheesy

Kwantinue grin

If I dont like big nyash and brezz ... Who will

cool
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by justwise(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:
Guys complain of not wanting a liability as a spouse, yet you claim that financially stable women are rude and proud. undecided

Yes some financially stable women can't handle their wealth and family life especially when they are richer than their boyfriends or husband, no man wants a wife who looks down on his nose constantly because she has bigger bank balance, connected with the attitude..only a strong man can handle me, no family time as it used to be as she is busy running after money, attending business meetings and corporate functions, what is the difference between such women and a bottle of Vaseline ?

I don't know the answer to your 2nd question as I'm still a virgin grin
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by pbs4real(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:

gal u ve been dealing wit learners trust me, jez pre-intimacy alone wld exhaust u b4 i start the main thingy.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by pbs4real(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
rosieluv:

hehehehehehe naw u v answered my question to my satisfaction,tnkx
sowie u luk 16, dunno if am wrng tho.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by pbs4real(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
mhiz:
Why do guys stop talking to girls when we reject their advances. Some one that always talks to you just goes cold/off. Can guys have females that ate just friends.

I dunno if its bn asked before, Why do cute guys cheat. I've never seen a really cute guy have only one girlfriend. Why is that??
mayb the dude dnt truly love the gal,if a rejects ur advances and u bck off asap that means u jez want the gal for 10/10 love,gals luvs guys who re persistent and consistent b4 u knew it she wil start developing a soft spot for the dude. To ur sec question i have lots of female buddiez. .to the third nt all cute guys cheat,i knw ow many galz and guys on NL that hv cal'd me names thinking am one womaniser cos of females i follow,trust me am the opp of my NL personel.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:
Jeffrey tagged me on the thread. Lol. Let's see grin

1. Why do guys steer clear off intelligent and smart ladies? I mean men finds it hard approaching a woman with higher IQ for a relationship. Why is that?

2. Why are guys so quick to tag a lady that wants a successful guy for herself "gold digger"? After working so hard do you expect me to open my eyes wide open and walk into poverty?

3. Where has the guys confidence gone to? The moment a lady does well financially guys run from her. Unless the guy is around to some gold digging purpose , a rich lady finds it hard finding true love. Why?

4. Why do guys brag about their sexual prowess? It could be a skill to you. But there are much more important things to brag about than sex angry

Please answers!
1) Sudden low self esteem in guys when they see an intelligent lady is not really their fault. The society we leave in has trained the male child to be an alpha, no one is better and no one should be better especially the female folks which to me is wrong. I thank God for my life, my I.Q scores says a lot cheesy so I don't shy off intelligent ladies, I'm sapiosexual sef grin. But that has not always been the case, while I was younger, I hated any situation where a girl did what I could not do, I always tried so had to beat the girl, academically, sports etc and God punished me well by putting me in classes where girls mostly came first while we struggled for 2nd. But as I grew, I discovered that life isn't about winning all, you can't win all. You have to come to terms with the fact that ladies are not any less than us. Unfortunately many guys have not been able to understand that and that's why they shy away from smarter ladies.

2) Insecurity is a big issue with guys, yeah we work hard, when the money finally comes, insecurity is so wicked that they tune the head of the guy to think that every new friend is there only because they are rich. Nobody will deliberately walk into poverty cheesy. But seriously, many ladies are they because of the money. The best is to try to form the best of relationships out of nothing, people still fall in love along the way, even though that wasn't their plan, our parents were even match made and they stuck together. We can do better.

3) Firstly, refer to answer (1) for the first answer to this question. Now for the second answer, I'm not a rich lady, but I think they find it difficult to fall in love because they build this high wall that's really difficult to break, now here's the twist, the mostly minute of things might be the solution to breaking that wall, she might be so choked up with work that all she needs is a funny guy to help her relief stress but many guys won't know that, they would be planning unnecessary things in their head that won't even impress the lady and the brick wall stands.

4) Why guys brag about sex ?? hmm I do that to. You know the joy that comes with you doing a task well, or discovering river Niger or solving one difficult maths equation or finding one exclusion clause in the constitution that everyone has been looking for ? Well that's the same feeling that comes with satisfying a woman, when she tells you you're really good or she's never had this kind of sex before and stuffs like that. You feel fulfilled, happy, joyed, every good feeling.
The only problem is mentioning names, I dunno why it is difficult for some guys to put names under wraps. The mentioning of names is where the problem lies.

I hope I answered your questions?

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:
You didn't notice the "some" in our assertion, right? I noticed you don't use it as you lump all guys together.

Hehehe women sleep off too. tongue
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

'but why is it that majority of the guys calling girls gold diggers on Nairaland don't have any hustle let alone gold to dig ? grin
Hahahahaha how you take know? You don try dig their gold before wey you no see anything? gringrin
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
pbs4real:
gal u ve been dealing wit learners trust me, jez pre-intimacy alone wld exhaust u b4 i start the main thingy.
Osheey pre-intimacy warrior! grin
Master of the female body grin
You abide in the secret place of the "most high" grin

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Ayomide93(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
6. As for guys being nice or doing a lot of calling when asking a lady out. I do that often personally because I believe communication is key but I learnt my lesson the hard way because I pushed my one true love away due to that. It became stalking at a time. Sometimes in relationship I believe we need space, space to do our own thinking without our partner interfering.
7. Personally I don't like excessive. I don't love the busty and big yanshed woman. Just me moderate and above all be very intelligent. Your intelligence is what I need, not you cooking my food or doing styles in bed. And the idea of you washing my cloth is a no no for me. You are not my slave.
For any relationship to work, communication and time is key and money is very very important. I say again important, if not now later, responsibilities needs money and as a man it is my duty to provide for my partner and my family
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Ayomide93(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
I decided to contribute to this post having seen so many comments.
1. The idea of guys been polygamous is a very wrong notion. Personally I am not polygamous. I am a one man one woman person.
2. The act of guys cheating even when they have all they want in their partner is inevitable. Let me give an example. As christians we all love God but often time we sin, that's us cheating on him. When guys cheat simply it is physical, it might probably be to boost their ego, boost their control over the women folks or probably to boast among their friends so they won't be ridiculed.
3. The issue of money and some guys been scared of their women more comfortable than them. Personally I don't know why some guys think a confident, self assured woman is a turn off. I would always want my woman to elevate me in the positive ways.
4. I decided personally that no matter how rich my partner is when I get committed, I would always pay you a salary for your upkeep, though it might be small but yes I would pay my part. I took you from your parents because I felt I can take care of you, when then should I not play that role. So earn *2 of what I earn, I would still pay you salary.
5. The issue of sex again. Personally I believe in intimacy sex. If you can give me a good Mouth Gig then I should be able to eat you out there so well. I believe a normal penetrative sex shouldn't be more than 5-7minutes. The fore play and the intimacy is the sexual stimulation. That is even enough sexual satisfaction to me.
6. As for guys being nice or doing a lot of calling when asking a lady out. I do that often personally because I believe communication is key but I learnt my lesson the hard way because I pushed my one true love away due to that. It became stalking at a time. Sometimes in relationship I believe we need space, space to do our own thinking without our partner interfering.
7. Personally I don't like excessive. I don't love the busty and big yanshed woman. Just me moderate and above all be very intelligent. Your intelligence is what I need, not you cooking my food or doing styles in bed. And the idea of you washing my cloth is a no no for me. You are not my slave.
For any relationship to work, communication and time is key and money is very very important. I say again important, if not now later, responsibilities needs money and as a man it is my duty to provide for my partner and my family, that's what makes me a man. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by spartanobad(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If I dont like big nyash and brezz ... Who will
cool
I will ofcuz
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by safarigirl(f): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
justwise:

1.The same was an obsessed girl will be looking for a guy with 6 packs

2. A girl who never worked or owned a car will say things like...'he must have a good job, a house and a good rid'

There is no angel out there, things may change if some girls stops taking boyfriend as a job that has to pay well.
show me a girl obsessed with 6-pack and I'll show you 10,000 guys obsessed with booobs and asss.

Those two aren't the same. You can't make yourself have boobies or asssss cuz it's a natural thing, but you can work on a 6-pack. A woman who wants her man with abs can help him work out and he'll have abs, but what happens when you want a girl with boobs or a big asss?

You can't get that in a gym, you can only get it at a theater

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by justwise(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
safarigirl:
show me a girl obsessed with 6-pack and I'll show you a 10,000 guys obsessednwith booobs and asss.

Those two aren't the same. You can't make yourself have boobies or asssss cuz it's a natural thing, but you can work on a 6-pack. A woman who wants her man with abs can help him work out and he'll have abs, but what happens when you want a girl with boobs or a big assess?

You can't get that in a gym, you can only get it at a theater

..and a man can help his woman lose weight without her moaning...love me the way I'm? A woman without a big boobs can go under the knife to get one just to please her man right?

The point here is...women who make list of dos and don'ts from a man should also expect the same from the man.

Nobody has exclusive rights to make demands
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by pbs4real(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
iAmCharis:
Osheey pre-intimacy warrior! grin Master of the female body grin You abide in the secret place of the "most high" grin
guy calm dwn.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by darlingtonIIV(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
captaindavid:
The way to a guys heart is not food... There's no way to a guy's heart... just be urself... And also, d reason guys are scared of commitment is because,most times guys are not certain as to what dey want.bGUY U TOO LIKE FOOD... D way 2 d heart of a glutton like u is FOOD!!!!!!!!
you're speaking for yourself sir, generally no guy will marry a girl that can't cook
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by rosieluv(f): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
pbs4real:
sowie u luk 16, dunno if am wrng tho.
hehehehehe am a graduate,and i get dat a lot. so am nt 16
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by safarigirl(f): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
justwise:

..and a man can help his woman lose weight without her moaning...love me the way I'm? A woman without a big boobs can go under the knife to get one just to please her man right?

The point here is...women who make list of dos and don'ts from a man should also expect the same from the man.

Nobody has exclusive rights to make demands
lol....bros, 18k gym membership to get abs is nowhere near 300k breast enlargement surgery.

Will you pay 300k for that? Will you claim to love someone and yet you want the person to risk her life for boobies? Do you know many women don't leave the surgery room alive? And you want to compare that to entering a gym or just doing sit-ups at home?

Do you know once you insert silicon, you can't breastfeed?

If na 6-pack be the issue, come, I'm working on mine and getting results. Lots of dancing and a little bit of sit-up is doing the magic, I can easily get 6-packs, but going under the knife?

If I was fat sef, it would have been better, then all I have to do is lose weight, but I still gat the booobbs and the ikebe. When you don't have it at all, that's a totally different thing.

Don't compare something that can never cost you your life to something that can. They are not on the same level

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by whizqueen(f): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
danyel09:
1) Sudden low self esteem in guys when they see an intelligent lady is not really their fault. The society we leave in has trained the male child to be an alpha, no one is better and no one should be better especially the female folks which to me is wrong. I thank God for my life, my I.Q scores says a lot cheesy so I don't shy off intelligent ladies, I'm sapiosexual sef grin. But that has not always been the case, while I was younger, I hated any situation where a girl did what I could not do, I always tried so had to beat the girl, academically, sports etc and God punished me well by putting me in classes where girls mostly came first while we struggled for 2nd. But as I grew, I discovered that life isn't about winning all, you can't win all. You have to come to terms with the fact that ladies are not any less than us. Unfortunately many guys have not been able to understand that and that's why they shy away from smarter ladies.

2) Insecurity is a big issue with guys, yeah we work hard, when the money finally comes, insecurity is so wicked that they tune the head of the guy to think that every new friend is there only because they are rich. Nobody will deliberately walk into poverty cheesy. But seriously, many ladies are they because of the money. The best is to try to form the best of relationships out of nothing, people still fall in love along the way, even though that wasn't their plan, our parents were even match made and they stuck together. We can do better.

3) Firstly, refer to answer (1) for the first answer to this question. Now for the second answer, I'm not a rich lady, but I think they find it difficult to fall in love because they build this high wall that's really difficult to break, now here's the twist, the mostly minute of things might be the solution to breaking that wall, she might be so choked up with work that all she needs is a funny guy to help her relief stress but many guys won't know that, they would be planning unnecessary things in their head that won't even impress the lady and the brick wall stands.

4) Why guys brag about sex ?? hmm I do that to. You know the joy that comes with you doing a task well, or discovering river Niger or solving one difficult maths equation or finding one exclusion clause in the constitution that everyone has been looking for ? Well that's the same feeling that comes with satisfying a woman, when she tells you you're really good or she's never had this kind of sex before and stuffs like that. You feel fulfilled, happy, joyed, every good feeling.
The only problem is mentioning names, I dunno why it is difficult for some guys to put names under wraps. The mentioning of names is where the problem lies.

I hope I answered your questions?
Sure you did. Lol grin

I agree with the emboldened
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Laveda(f): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:
Jeffrey tagged me on the thread. Lol. Let's see grin

1. Why do guys steer clear off intelligent and smart ladies? I mean men finds it hard approaching a woman with higher IQ for a relationship. Why is that?

2. Why are guys so quick to tag a lady that wants a successful guy for herself "gold digger"? After working so hard do you expect me to open my eyes wide open and walk into poverty?

3. Where has the guys confidence gone to? The moment a lady does well financially guys run from her. Unless the guy is around to some gold digging purpose , a rich lady finds it hard finding true love. Why?

4. Why do guys brag about their sexual prowess? It could be a skill to you. But there are much more important things to brag about than sex angry

Please answers!

Bae is all about the money. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by justwise(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
safarigirl:
lol....bros, 18k gym membership to get abs is nowhere near 300k breast enlargement surgery.

Will you pay 300k for that? Will you claim to love someone and yet you want the person to risk her life for boobies? Do you know many women don't leave the surgery room alive? And you want to compare that to entering a gym or just doing sit-ups at home?

Do you know once you insert silicon, you can't breastfeed?

If na 6-pack be the issue, come, I'm working on mine and getting results. Lots of dancing and a little bit of sit-up is doing the magic, I can easily get 6-packs, but going under the knife?

If I was fat sef, it would have been better, then all I have to do is lose weight, but I still gat the booobbs and the ikebe. When you don't have it at all, that's a totally different thing.

Don't compare something that can never cost you your life to something that can. They are not on the same level

No I will not pay such money for her physical reconstruction because I'm not fussy about physical appearance, I'm more of character because that is what will sustain the marriage, age will take away the beauty, the ikebes and boobs but personality is priceless.

If you don't like/love a man/woman don't get him into your life because of money and start making demands.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:

Sure you did. Lol grin

I agree with the emboldened
because you're guilty lipsrsealed
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Hybrid600: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
skarlett:
[size=16]

What do African guys really think of anal sex?

Can they have period sex if bae requests it?

Erm..more questions loading[/size]

Depends on the African guy involved, most detest it but it's cool to me...

Period sex? Depends on individuals too. There are some guyz who love it and most detest it.
Which ones you like?

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Hybrid600: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
ogorwyne:
Lol. I will so kick ur balls if I get u.
shuuuuuu! See Ogorwyne o! Which leg?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by ogorwyne(f): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hybrid600:

shuuuuuu! See Ogorwyne o! Which leg?
Nor worry wen e feel the pain, he go tell u wetin touch am.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by safarigirl(f): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
justwise:

No I will not pay such money for her physical reconstruction because I'm not fussy about physical appearance, I'm more of character because that is what will sustain the marriage, age will take away the beauty, the ikebes and boobs but personality is priceless.

If you don't like/love a man/woman don't get him into your life because of money and start making demands.
I thought you guys like girls that depend on you and ask you for stuff.

I've never collected any money from a guy that I can't repay. I hate feeling indebted to people, so yeah, siphoning money from someone who's trying to get on his feet is not something I can ever or will ever do.

Like you said, the mindbis a far better asset than the body, unfortunately, most people of the world are more captivated by the body than the mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Laveda(f): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:

Don't mind them. angry
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
safarigirl:
I thought you guys like girls that depend on you and ask you for stuff.

I've never collected any money from a guy that I can't repay. I hate feeling indebted to people, so yeah, siphoning money from someone who's trying to get on his feet is not something I can everbor will ever do.

Like you said, the mindbis a far better assetghan the body, unfortunately, most people of the world are more captivated by the body than the mind

Sorry I don't like a girl who constantly ask/make demands call it being stingy I couldn't careless.

If I get to know you I should know when and how to help without being asked.

I'm not going to impress you by giving u money or gift just to win your heart, what happens when the money runs out?

I'm not at all against helping gf or wife...that is my responsibility naturally but it shouldn't be the condition of love.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
justwise:
[b]

Sorry I don't like a girl who constantly ask/make demands call it being stingy I couldn't careless.

If I get to know you I should know when and how to help without being asked.

I'm not going impress you by giving u money or gift just to win your heart, what happens when the money runs out?

I'm not at all against helping gf or wife...that is my responsibility naturally but it shouldn't be the condition of love.
some girls don't constantly ask, but they expect you to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Our Greed For Money & Flashy Things Can Never Lead Us Anywhere - Nigerian Lady / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.